• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Sex Injuries!

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

*looks* Nice review, shame about the outcome. Are you sure it's not for those people into orgasm denial?

Oh, discontinued, I see. Wonder why?

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Cheers. It was more useful "as" a bloody drinks flask. Well made though, bit of weight in the bugger. Doorstop comes to mind! I gave it to a lad in work rather than waste it, it was unused of course.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Mr Monster wrote:

But now it's permanently part-torn, the pressure's off, and it's fine.

Oh, and I also once had some bruising from inserting it into something that really wasn't big enough. Then couldn't pull out. That was a worrying half-hour.

*Also crosses his legs at this anecdote!*

wenchiepie [sign in to see picture]

erm, let me see.....i've gotten spunk in the eye before which hurts like a bitch, i've had a bruised clit from the OH thrusting really hard, but somehow not going in and just slamming into me (ouchies), i've had lots of little bruises and cuts and things, but nothing major thus far *touch wood*

Wicked Willy [sign in to see picture]

wenchiepie wrote:

erm, let me see.....i've gotten spunk in the eye before which hurts like a bitch, i've had a bruised clit from the OH thrusting really hard, but somehow not going in and just slamming into me (ouchies), i've had lots of little bruises and cuts and things, but nothing major thus far *touch wood*

"touch wood" . Um, splinters in delicate places or have I got the wrong end of the stick? That would hurt as well

wenchiepie [sign in to see picture]

Wicked Willy wrote:

wenchiepie wrote:

"touch wood" . Um, splinters in delicate places or have I got the wrong end of the stick? That would hurt as well

lol no, god how painful would splinters be down there! its just one of those things my mate says to avoid tempting fate....

Wicked Willy [sign in to see picture]

wenchiepie wrote:

Wicked Willy wrote:

wenchiepie wrote:

lol no, god how painful would splinters be down there! its just one of those things my mate says to avoid tempting fate....

Thanks wenchiepie, I was playing with words (I too say touch wood for good luck) and trying to conjure up a mental image. Actually it is playing with things that seems to get us injured...

Lou232 [sign in to see picture]

Ah funtimes, I've had a few. Lovebites all over neck, breasts, groin, nipples (interesting), bruises on my wrists and ankles from me getting overenthusiastic during rope / cuff play. Bruised backside from a gorgeous new spanker. Groin strain and other pulled muscles - warm up before sex people! One huge and hideous bruise on my thigh from when I orgasmed a bit much, went to go to the loo and fell flat on my face because my legs wouldn't work. Overstimulated clit. The worst looking was when I had a snaggy nail and caught myself INSIDE when playing - there was blood everywhere. But the absolute worst of all time was when I cooked a chilli with Scotch Bonnets, didn't get all the stuff off and then started playing...with a butt plug :S Never do this. Chilli clit is bad, chilli bum - no, no, no. I had anal fear for about 2 months after this. You have all been warned! Lxx

missorgasm [sign in to see picture]

So, NOT a sex injury but no need to start a new thread just for this but i have to share.

Yesterday i was running down the stairs, two at a time as you do, i ALWAYS jumped the stair gate, its way too annoying to undo everythime im up and down, which is a lot, chucked one leg over on to the step below, lifted other leg, first leg (with foot encased in fluffy slipper) slipped off step on to one below, and i fell almost a foot at running speed chuff first on to the stair gate, needless to say from the swelling, i now look more life a boy than a girl, and its purple . All of it. Its hurts alot, but hey, my friends have been extremly sympathetic, making comments about "fat lips" haha. poor me xx

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

wenchiepie wrote:

i've had a bruised clit from the OH thrusting really hard, but somehow not going in and just slamming into me (ouchies)

ouch!

i used to have an ex who used to like to lie on me ( as in missionary) fully hard and press his dick into my clit or mons pubis like that. he stopped doing it when i kneed him in the balls ( he didnt respond to several clear requests to stop, and it was really painful)

[suspended user]

suspended user

fat lips not hot lips then miss o ?

missorgasm [sign in to see picture]

Nope nothing hot about this, apart from the burning pain, i tell you what, i nearly hurled i was in so much pain, sex is out the window untill i start looking like a girl again which is a pain in the bum as i was hoping for some baby dancing this weekend, but heyho, the OH's a bit relieved i wont be pestering him for nookie for a while ha xx

LittleMiss1981UK [sign in to see picture]

I decided to make things fun for me and my ex husband one night. I got a double bed waterproof sheet (kind old people need) and put it on our bed and squirted a whole bottle of baby oil over, ready to f**k each other on.

We was both drunk and when I told him he ran upstairs and jumped on the bed because it was slidey and fun but he didn't stop, slid off the other side very fast and hurt his arm. I also fell off the bed and smacked my face on the floor.

We carried on and had an amazing session, but at the end, when drunkardness was wearing off looked at his hand and it was swollen and brusied and I had a massive carpet burn on my face. Had to get a mate to take my ex to casulty and he'd broken his wrist badly !!!

He was in the military, so it was all round base within a hour or so and he ended up just being on guard duty all the time.

However, would I go the baby oil smuthered bed again?

Damn right !!!

rampant123 [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/alicia-damore/
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/alicia-damore/

Nexas wrote:

I get headaches after I cum particularly hard...is that normal?

that is normal during ejaculaion your blood pressure rises up to 200 normal is 120.This rise is only for few seconds.Nothing major to worry about but this causes your headaches as the cerebral arteries the arteries going to your brain are small and imagine a high pressure being forced through them.

[suspended user]

suspended user

LittleMiss1981UK wrote:

I decided to make things fun for me and my ex husband one night. I got a double bed waterproof sheet (kind old people need) and put it on our bed and squirted a whole bottle of baby oil over, ready to f**k each other on.

We was both drunk and when I told him he ran upstairs and jumped on the bed because it was slidey and fun but he didn't stop, slid off the other side very fast and hurt his arm. I also fell off the bed and smacked my face on the floor.

We carried on and had an amazing session, but at the end, when drunkardness was wearing off looked at his hand and it was swollen and brusied and I had a massive carpet burn on my face. Had to get a mate to take my ex to casulty and he'd broken his wrist badly !!!

He was in the military, so it was all round base within a hour or so and he ended up just being on guard duty all the time.

Damn right !!!

lmao ..that might have been painfull but christ that's put a smile on my face ..gives another meaning to dangerous oil slick ha ha ha

lickmadick wrote:

LittleMiss1981UK wrote:

Damn right !!!

lmao ..that might have been painfull but christ that's put a smile on my face ..gives another meaning to dangerous oil slick ha ha ha

It was good fun.

His mum didnt beleive in sex before marriage either, so before we tied the knot, I remember him having to jump out a window and hurting his foot.

He also got so into pushing me up and down hard when I was on top, his knob come out and I landed to his boner. God he screamed.

I think actually there were soo many sex injuries, but most of them very funny

[suspended user]

suspended user

should write a liitle book on them for winter amusing little stories about sex injuries whilst having fun

lickmadick wrote:

should write a liitle book on them for winter amusing little stories about sex injuries whilst having fun

If I was gonna make some money, I would !!!

[suspended user]

suspended user

i'm sure somone would buy it just for a laugh

[suspended user]

suspended user

ask LH if they would sell it for you

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.