• Sex Injuries!

sweetcherry24 [sign in to see picture]

Please dont talk about sex injuries. My OH thinks he should start wearing a protective suit and i dont mean the rubber kind. lol

He said to me jokinly we are going to have to give our violent sex life a miss for a few weeks or hes going to end up with a serious injury.

One night last week hes ended up with giant size bruise down his right arm. small finger like bruising to his neck. scratch marks down his back.

and a nearly broken cock. ouch lol. oh and a dodgy knee from kneeling on the carpet.

One time with an ex we were doing the deed in his poky works van. no room to move seat back. so i got on top going at it like hammer and tongs lol. his cock got wedged between my ass and the steering wheel.

he didnt say anything until later. Where he had showed me he had actually skined his cock. OUCHY! hehe.

Think im dangerous.lol

[suspended user]

suspended user

sweetcherry24 wrote:

Please dont talk about sex injuries. My OH thinks he should start wearing a protective suit and i dont mean the rubber kind. lol

He said to me jokinly we are going to have to give our violent sex life a miss for a few weeks or hes going to end up with a serious injury.

One night last week hes ended up with giant size bruise down his right arm. small finger like bruising to his neck. scratch marks down his back.

and a nearly broken cock. ouch lol. oh and a dodgy knee from kneeling on the carpet.

One time with an ex we were doing the deed in his poky works van. no room to move seat back. so i got on top going at it like hammer and tongs lol. his cock got wedged between my ass and the steering wheel.

he didnt say anything until later. Where he had showed me he had actually skined his cock. OUCHY! hehe.

Think im dangerous.lol

you should have a warning tatooed somewhere lol

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Pinkilicious - as has been said, all I can suggst is to keep using lubes and taking it slow *and* get the OH to keep pestering the doctor about getting it properly looked at!

I tear a lot during sex, like every single time, but it's because I have skin issues due to a connective tissue disorder - now I'm diagnosed for the disorder, it's put my mind at rest about the tearing!

Injury wise for us - it happens a lot....hips out of joint, pulled muscles and tendonitis, bruised cervix, torn perineum, torn vaginal entrance and just inside, internal bleeding, bruises and scratches from love bites and nails, he's had an inflammed lymph vessel a few times, he's poked me in the eye during oral once and when I was on top once, the odd pain when his cock slips out and doesn't go back in right, jabby stomach pains from when I push him away quickly after finishing in missionary position so I can get a towel under me quickly and avoid spillage from leakage!

The list goes on and on.

Adx

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Pinkilicious - as has been said, all I can suggst is to keep using lubes and taking it slow *and* get the OH to keep pestering the doctor about getting it properly looked at!

I tear a lot during sex, like every single time, but it's because I have skin issues due to a connective tissue disorder - now I'm diagnosed for the disorder, it's put my mind at rest about the tearing!

Injury wise for us - it happens a lot....hips out of joint, pulled muscles and tendonitis, bruised cervix, torn perineum, torn vaginal entrance and just inside, internal bleeding, bruises and scratches from love bites and nails, he's had an inflammed lymph vessel a few times, he's poked me in the eye during oral once and when I was on top once, the odd pain when his cock slips out and doesn't go back in right, jabby stomach pains from when I push him away quickly after finishing in missionary position so I can get a towel under me quickly and avoid spillage from leakage!

The list goes on and on.

Adx

We sound like we have violent spider sex.

Spider?

Adx

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

We sound like we have violent spider sex.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3576

A whole new meaning for "my spider sense is tingling"?

Gotta love this thread, I feel a whole lot better about my sex life to know that at least I'm not at high risk of intimate injury!

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Spider?

Adx

Violent sex, I was going to go with bedbugs and traumatic insemination but I thought that reference might get lost... Everyone knows the lady spider is happy to nosh on the boy spider!

YesChef [sign in to see picture]

Apart from the occasional accidental knee/elbow/headbutt/etc. to the bollocks, we've (so far) not managed anything too painful. However, a friend of mine once bought his wife a pendant shaped like a Viking axe, which she decided to wear during some vigorous girl-on-top action. The blade of the necklace caught in his nostril on her descent, and ripped his nose open on the way up again. That had to hurt...

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

Ok i am sure you are dying to know what is wrong with my bf lol So yesterday he had another trip to the doctors who this time refered him to the sexual health clinic yeay at last someone may have a clue what they are talking about :)

And we found out that he keeps tearing cos when he is floppy he is quiet small but when he is erect he is so not so therefore this makes hos foreskin tight :( We got loads of freebies from the clinic so definitely worth the trip . But bad thing is we are going to have to go a bit more easy :( booooo!!!!

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

Hmm, heres a thought pinky. Skin tends to be very stretchy, so once he has healed up properly this time, it might be an idea to GENTLY stretch the problem area for a while before sex. You never know, after a while the skin may become a little looser, and prevent more tearing.

tronic [sign in to see picture]

the best injury I have was recently, and not from sex per se. I jumped out of bed in my sleep and landed on a great big box of dildos and stuff (what passes for a storage unit for our toys)

I had a whopping blue bruise right on the lovehandle! bloomin hurt for a while too. OH just laughed at me, and still does from time to time at the thought of my inelegant backflip into a box of dildos.

tronic wrote:

the best injury I have was recently, and not from sex per se. I jumped out of bed in my sleep and landed on a great big box of dildos and stuff (what passes for a storage unit for our toys)

I had a whopping blue bruise right on the lovehandle! bloomin hurt for a while too. OH just laughed at me, and still does from time to time at the thought of my inelegant backflip into a box of dildos.

Haha... That could have been the first case in A&E where someone actually fell on something and it ended up in their arse!

ohhhbaby [sign in to see picture]

my ex was going to work away 4 a week so i was up at 4 oclock for the jorney and things got frisky and we was really going for it when he screamed and when he pulled out there was more blood than id ever seen and he and torn his foreskin the bit that attached to the end of the penis omg ive never been so scared it just wouldnt stop bleeding he went white after about an hour it stopped but its obviously scarred 4 life as the skin no longer joins scary scary time!

sam [sign in to see picture]

only the usual, hickies, carpet burns, small bruises and sore muscles.

[suspended user]

suspended user

sam wrote:

only the usual, hickies, carpet burns, small bruises and sore muscles.

you've been luckt then sam

[suspended user]

suspended user

oops meant lucky

lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

The list goes on and on.

Adx

...oy vey! Sorry, though, I did have to laugh about getting the alternative eyeful. *chuckle*.

My wounds are pretty stereotypical, the one that hurt the most was falling asleep after sex in a tent having been awake the previous 40 hours or so. Fell straight asleep with condom on, and the spermicide decided to try and kill my dick while I was sleeping. That hurt for a couple of days, I don't mind saying.

Otherwise have inflicted the oops, sorry, wrong hole, but got away without busting a blood vessel. It did rather kill the moment on one occasion as the potentail for a bit of spontaneous anal was rather destroyed by exactly landing between orifices and so bending myself double. exit stage left. (no blood thank goodness)

Apart from that busting my head on the bed-head a few times as my GF rode me, and my inflicting same on my OH during fine doggie-sesssions, there's been a few mornings of new aches and throbbing tissues reminding me of shared or private bum-fun, and then the usual mix of carpet burns, creaky knees....

lookslikefun wrote:

...oy vey! Sorry, though, I did have to laugh about getting the alternative eyeful. *chuckle*.

His finger went right in aswell! Didn't hurt at all though luckily!

Adx

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Only a few come to mind...

J knee'd me in the balls when she was asleep, I fell out of the bed in agony and couldn't walk right for a few days lol.

A rectangular scar/bruise whe J hit me too hard with my belt, I dropped to the floor in a split second. You woulda had to have been there to find it funny tho :)

Oh and the funniest/most embarresing...

About a year or so into our relationship we were having some 'fun' in the bath at her parents house...

She's on her back, Whilst I'm on top in missionary, Anyways, We want to switch so I pull back away from her to give her some space to move...

All she remembers is the expression on my face, All I remember was how that bloody tap felt up my arse!!!

Yes it is true, And yes it bloody hurt lmao!

We still laugh and joke about it now!

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

It is a small bath btw

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.