£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Sex Injuries!

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

lol, the pain after using the tingle gel brought back bad memories of running a cold bath in the middle of the nighht to sit in it I felt like I was burning :S

ValleyBoyo1980 [sign in to see picture]

Worst I have had is tearing part of my foreskin while having sex with my ex.

Dont know what was the worse bit. The pain of the tear or the stinging for like a week after

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

Ai, there are too many penile tearing stories.

Remember kids, never have sex sporting an open wound. Health issues aside, film director Kevin Smith compares it to 'sticking your dick in battery acid.'

Nice.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Tigerlilies wrote:

Ai, there are too many penile tearing stories.

Remember kids, never have sex sporting an open wound. Health issues aside, film director Kevin Smith compares it to 'sticking your dick in battery acid.'

Nice.

Mouth ulcers and oral, does that count? Interesting quote from Smith, is there a scale at all? Is lemon juice better than battery acid but worse than Nandos sauce?

fluffy rob [sign in to see picture]

I had once been cooking and then after went to bed. Started to touch my GF in a certain area to discover I had forgotten to wash my hands after handling chillies.

Can honestly say she was very wet that night but not in a good way and amazingly she forgave me.

fluffy rob wrote:

I had once been cooking and then after went to bed. Started to touch my GF in a certain area to discover I had forgotten to wash my hands after handling chillies.

Can honestly say she was very wet that night but not in a good way and amazingly she forgave me.

I recently got shot in the eye by some chilli juice when cutting it... Ouch!

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

This thread just makes me want to cross my legs!

I experienced a very strange thing today, not sure if it has to do with the amazing session we had last night (I've never come so hard before!) I've actually felt like I've had a orgasm hangover, my head has been spinning all day!

x

sexycornishcouple [sign in to see picture]

sun burn on my bum from fun in the sun.

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

masterandslave wrote:

This thread just makes me want to cross my legs!

I experienced a very strange thing today, not sure if it has to do with the amazing session we had last night (I've never come so hard before!) I've actually felt like I've had a orgasm hangover, my head has been spinning all day!

x

Sounds plausible, the hangover head's at least partially due to mild dehydration, and lots of good lovin' has the same fluid-stealing factor, so... Lots of water! Solves most problems. :)

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

Regularly get bite marks and hickies, scratches

That cramp you get inside when you've had a really hard session, gives you electric shocks when u walk!!

Various carpet burns

Put my toes out of joint a few times

Banged head

Sore back from being pummled from behind...lol

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

Hey i didn't want to start a new thread but was wondering if you guys can help! Me and my bloke have lots of sex but recently he keeps tearing and has been to the doctors a couple of times but they just say let it heal and he doesn't really want any kind of op!

Does this happen to anyone else and if so what have you done about it???

Pinkilious wrote:

Hey i didn't want to start a new thread but was wondering if you guys can help! Me and my bloke have lots of sex but recently he keeps tearing and has been to the doctors a couple of times but they just say let it heal and he doesn't really want any kind of op!

Does this happen to anyone else and if so what have you done about it???

I have friend who this happened to a few times, it was because they didn't bother waiting until she was physically aroused enough.

Make sure he is fully healed then ensure you have lube to hand and use it.

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

Tearing!?! Are we talking banjo string here? Ouchie!

Seriously, you may need to just slow down a little or use more lube. There shouldn't be so much friction that skin starts pulling apart.

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

ouch teearing sounds very nasty and it sounds like a lack of lubrication to me. As if there is too much friction causing the skin on the head of the penis to pull back too far?

my worst injury was at uni when i was being ridden very hard cowgirl style and she was bouncing higher and higher, to the very tip of my cock and back down again , until one very high bounce i came out a little bit but she came down on my without me going in and she bent me in half...there was a loud snapping sound and a very sharp but short pain in my dick. I thought nothing of it and wanted to carry on but blood started coming out of the head!!

As it happens she burst a vessel when doubling over my penis.... i almost fainted from the sight of it i wish i hadnt looked as i was happy to continue!

Firewolf [sign in to see picture]

Ive had

*Bruised and scratched asscheeks (Sitting was a pain..)

*Bite marks and hickies in the neck

*Bite marks, hickies, scratches around the breasts, back, and shoulders

*Small wounds on the nipples (Teeth can be sharp!)

But so far nothing major, I guess!

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

Well we do go at it quite alot and a little rough but we use lots of lube so i thought that would be ok and i am usually very aroused!

Firewolf [sign in to see picture]

DrtyBoy wrote:

ouch teearing sounds very nasty and it sounds like a lack of lubrication to me. As if there is too much friction causing the skin on the head of the penis to pull back too far?

my worst injury was at uni when i was being ridden very hard cowgirl style and she was bouncing higher and higher, to the very tip of my cock and back down again , until one very high bounce i came out a little bit but she came down on my without me going in and she bent me in half...there was a loud snapping sound and a very sharp but short pain in my dick. I thought nothing of it and wanted to carry on but blood started coming out of the head!!

As it happens she burst a vessel when doubling over my penis.... i almost fainted from the sight of it i wish i hadnt looked as i was happy to continue!

.... *Stare* Wut?! Lordie that has to hurt.. Had accidents when he slipped out of my pussy during sex and tried shoving it into a different hole..

A lot of pain when youve not been stretching it and dont see it coming at all!

[suspended user]

suspended user

yes i've had this happen to me and ended up so to speak with a very sore prick for day's there's no cure just waiting a bit longer then usual. had sore balls from the same action too ..bit painfull when you enter the wrong hole without lube as well

Pinkilious wrote:

Well we do go at it quite alot and a little rough but we use lots of lube so i thought that would be ok and i am usually very aroused!

You say he has already seen a doctor so I assume his frenulum isn't too tight, which can be sorted with stretching or circumcision (which I wouldn't approve of).

Perhaps use a different better quality lube, take it slow to start with unless both of you are more physically aroused? All I can suggest is being well lubed sorry!

[suspended user]

suspended user

WandA wrote:

Pinkilious wrote:

You say he has already seen a doctor so I assume his frenulum isn't too tight, which can be sorted with stretching or circumcision (which I wouldn't approve of).

Perhaps use a different better quality lube, take it slow to start with unless both of you are more physically aroused? All I can suggest is being well lubed sorry!

maybe take it a bit slower might be the way to safer fun then

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.