• Sex Injuries!

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Puppies77 wrote:

I held a flannel on it till the bleeding stopped. It must of made him frisky me holding his knob cos then we got down to some more buisness....and to think i was worried for a while lol

Ahh fond memories :D

Ahhhh. . . . .The Cold Wet Flannel Puppies. One of the wonders of the medical world. It seems to heal almost anything doesn't it? No matter how bad your injury is everyone says get a wet flannel on it! Someone hit me in the face with a cricket bat once and I managed to get myself home to my parents (it happened years ago) and my face was pissing out blood, my cheek was torn open and my dad god bless him the first thing he said wasn't phone an ambulance or get him to hospital it was "get a fucking wet flannel on that"

Classic!

SG69 x

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

AdnaW wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

....oh and i've torn my chin rest, the bit between my old girl and my bum hole. It sometimes still splits and stings like hell.

I can't think of anything else lol

Haha love that name for it Puppies!!

I've constantly got tears in that area and just inside, it splits really easily on me!

I'm always damaging something due to my rubbish body.

Ax

Yeah, tis a good name lol.

Mine has been cut, torn, split. All started with childbirth and now its just weak and splits a bit if we get a bit too rough......oh what my poor body has gone through for my kids. *sigh*

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Puppies77 wrote:

Mine has been cut, torn, split. All started with childbirth and now its just weak and splits a bit if we get a bit too rough......oh what my poor body has gone through for my kids. *sigh*

Ooooh it's exactly the reason I would not even think about trying for a baby until I have been promised I can have a c section - if I tear that easily now, at 19, there's no WAY a baby will get through when I'm older!

Congrats on going through childbirth! Kids are nature's brutal way really aren't they, good job their worth it ey ;)

Ax

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

I held a flannel on it till the bleeding stopped. It must of made him frisky me holding his knob cos then we got down to some more buisness....and to think i was worried for a while lol

Ahh fond memories :D

Ahhhh. . . . .The Cold Wet Flannel Puppies. One of the wonders of the medical world. It seems to heal almost anything doesn't it? No matter how bad your injury is everyone says get a wet flannel on it! Someone hit me in the face with a cricket bat once and I managed to get myself home to my parents (it happened years ago) and my face was pissing out blood, my cheek was torn open and my dad god bless him the first thing he said wasn't phone an ambulance or get him to hospital it was "get a fucking wet flannel on that"

Classic!

SG69 x

Lmao....you dad sound a right gem :D

AdnaW wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

Ooooh it's exactly the reason I would not even think about trying for a baby until I have been promised I can have a c section - if I tear that easily now, at 19, there's no WAY a baby will get through when I'm older!

Congrats on going through childbirth! Kids are nature's brutal way really aren't they, good job their worth it ey ;)

Ax

Hey i know it sounds gross but if you tear least they wont have to cut you. I couldn't sit for over aa week :'(

I know - terrifying! I've seen documentaries where they have to take a big pair of scissors to a woman! It's enough to put you off for life! I've also seen things about woman being "shattered" down there and requiring years of corrective surgery! Scary stuff!!

Ax

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

My testicles have now vanished inside my body! Oof!

SG69 x

Ouch :S I'll count myself lucky then.

Hence my "must have a c section" thing haha! I'm too much of a wimp to risk being "shattered"!

Ax

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

A (male) friend offered yesterday to give birth for me...can't help being intrigued about method there! The very idea of any of the above terrifies me, am hoping that any potential kids inherit MY head (small, but covered by hair so you can't tell I require a child's bike helmet), HIS is ridiculously big and he's bones like iron!! If their like that I'm not giving birth. Sod that for a laugh!

Rowan wrote:

A (male) friend offered yesterday to give birth for me...can't help being intrigued about method there! The very idea of any of the above terrifies me, am hoping that any potential kids inherit MY head (small, but covered by hair so you can't tell I require a child's bike helmet), HIS is ridiculously big and he's bones like iron!! If their like that I'm not giving birth. Sod that for a laugh!

Lol

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

Oh good Lord, the whole child birth thing really puts me off having any kids... even if people have a 'good' experience it's still such a huge, trauma to the body that can take 2 years to recover from - assuming nothing major goes wrong! As I'm in my 30s now I am starting to consider it in a few years time but it really scares the shit out of me. It also makes me feel quite resentful at being the woman! I've got a friend who had a C Section though because she physically couldn't give birth. She wasn't dialating enough and her pelvis was too small or something so they had to open her up. But even that's a major operation. It's all grim :-$ Anyway, as you were - back to sexy talk! lol

Sam66 [sign in to see picture]

Ecksvie wrote:

My back is still hurting from the hand job I gave my boyfriend two days ago!

Your BACK is hurting???? Am I theonly one who find this an odd place to be hurting???

I haven't really had injuries a ssuch - only that soreness that most men know (I hope) of trying to come when you're 'spent'. The uncomfortableness of that can't be underestimated!!!

But, owing to my sheltered life, I've never done anything really painful or needing treatment!

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

Torn frenulum after OH rushed with pulling my zip down. That really hurt

Muscles aches

laceration to my arm after a bed spring erupted from a mattress during a rigorous session in a hotel!

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

@Sam - when I do a really vigorous hand job the aching after goes up to my shoulders and across my back. those muscles probably arent very toned, maybe I need to do more hand jobs!

@Columbus - I'd never have been able to tell you were in your 30s! You're certainly looking good for it!

Ecksvie wrote:

@Columbus - I'd never have been able to tell you were in your 30s! You're certainly looking good for it!

Ahh bless! I'm early 30s still! I'll be 32 in March :-)

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

If you'd asked me I probably would have guessed 23 or 24, you really dont look almost 32!

Thanks :-) It's probably just a kind photo though LOL I'm starting to worry about lines on my forehead and OH kindly pointed out a grey hair on my 31st birthday LOL As it goes, he's five years older than me (37 in July) and he's a lifelong smoker, which is obviously incredibly ageing, so I'll probably always look a bit younger standing next to him anyway ;-)

Columbus wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

Ahh bless! I'm early 30s still! I'll be 32 in March :-)

You do look young, im 32 too and im sure i look older :S

Ecksvie wrote:

If you'd asked me I probably would have guessed 23 or 24, you really dont look almost 32!I

I agree - Columbus I don't believe you, I've decided you must be mistaken :P

Axx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.