• Sex Injuries!

EllyLouise [sign in to see picture]

I like leaving marks/having marks left on me by Mr 'It's Complicated' so I don't see those as injuries, but apart from by biting, it seems to be terribly difficult to leave marks on me... lovely red steaks from the tawse, great crop marks, hand marks, but nothing that lasts longer than half an hour... ho hrm. If he had a run up and excellent open handed cricket bowling style moves, neither of us reckon he'd leave a bruise

Not many sex injuries fortunately, honeymoon cystitis, bruised cervix, head that's hit a wall/headboard a couple of times too many...

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Had my hip lock up mid way through!!

x

spankmebaby [sign in to see picture]

I'm hobbling about like an arthritic 90 year old today!

My hip/groin is killing, the result of some very hard sex last night combined with my husband holding my legs very wide open and I've still got a bite mark on my breast from Sunday.. I do bruise like a peach though. I'm a bit tender from a rather vigorous oral session before the pounding commenced too.

When I was moaning about my pain this morning he just said " well you weren't complaining last night".

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

Oh that papercut one made my eyes water so.

Mine would be:

• Punching lover boy in my sleep. :(
    • Accidental knee-to-groin hilariousness.
    • Hickey to the stomach
    • Bruised knees
    • Pulled muscles all over.
    • If I'm wearing specs I've been known to forget and smoosh them into my face.
    • Broken bed (not an injury but worrying)
    • Both of us wincing and swearing after we gave Tingle lube a swing.
    • Spunk-in-eye incident. That shit stings.
    • Jaw ache. Up to 11.

Lover boy has just fallen 20 feet from a ladder (he's fine he bounced) but with me only 3 months post-operation we are quite the cripple couple at the moment. Ick I just used the 'c' word. Oh dear.

Some times the day after a rigorous session I find it painful to move making me wonder if I should be stretching to warm up before hand. *eye roll*

Frase [sign in to see picture]

Had the ol' "bango string" ripped off, literally detached from my body lol

Oh and a very nasty carpet burn. I was having impromtu sex in a common room and the carpet was made of sharp wool and evil.

Frase, dettached?? Christ, I didn't know that could happen. Do it heal back in place?? I'm quite worried I'm going to un-banjo somebody one day.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Frase wrote:

Ouchh - got me wincing here! That's not nice!

Hope it healed well!

Ax

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Frase wrote:

Fucking hell Frase your poor ba**ard!

Hope it's healed well and no I don't wanna see it fella!

SG69 x

sexycornishcouple [sign in to see picture]

Hi all right here we go

• carpet burns knees, backs, elbows
    • scratches
    • teeth marks
    • sore nipples
    • accidental knees to the groin
    • leg cramp
    • jaw lock and swollen lips
    • ant bites all over both r groins from doing it in a field 1day
    • banjo string split very badly luckily healed back to full working condition
    • spunk in eye
    • pussy pounded so hard i literally roll around on the bed for half an hour calling my fella every name under the sun and telling him his cocks to big and he’s not allowed to fuck me like that to which he replies i told him to fuck me that way. Which i do tell him but feels so good at the time but after oh my god the pain.
    • back ache
    • cursing like mad from a certain lube cant remember which 1 now
    • split foreskin
    • bruising of the balls
    • head butted partner during sex
    Luckily all the times we’ve never been put off and keep coming back for more punishment. The good times far out way the bad

Word to wise. Never fall on a hard cock.

DesignDude [sign in to see picture]

i can't believe how many people have torn their bits! scary stuff!

Does scarring your lover's parents when they hear you through the wall count?

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

Tigerlilies wrote:

• Spunk-in-eye incident. That shit stings.
    • Jaw ache.

I concur on the above too. The eye thing happened when I was only 17 and you live and learn is all I can say. It didn't help having to walk passed the guy's mother afterwards then go to work in a bar all evening with the regulars asking, "Have you got something in your eye? It looks sore". I simply replied, "You don't wanna know...". The main injury that springs to mind is again in my youth, when I was 20 I think... I saw this guy and after ALOT of vodka I was on top of him and sort of threw my body forward in the moment and ended up headbutting myself on the alcove his bed went into. I carried on like a trooper but in the morning it hurt like hell and I'd got a big lump like a cartoon character. I think I've probably erased any other incidents from my mind if there were any!

Columbus wrote:

I concur on the above too. The eye thing happened when I was only 17 and you live and learn is all I can say. It didn't help having to walk passed the guy's mother afterwards then go to work in a bar all evening with the regulars asking, "Have you got something in your eye? It looks sore". I simply replied, "You don't wanna know...". The main injury that springs to mind is again in my youth, when I was 20 I think... I saw this guy and after ALOT of vodka I was on top of him and sort of threw my body forward in the moment and ended up headbutting myself on the alcove his bed went into. I carried on like a trooper but in the morning it hurt like hell and I'd got a big lump like a cartoon character. I think I've probably erased any other incidents from my mind if there were any!

Oh dear that's reminded me of a low moment. 2005. Spunk dried into my fringe, waiting for my mother to pick me up.

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

• Torn the connection between the foreskin and the head (THAT WAS PAINFUL AND HAD BLEEDING!)

I did this to my OH on our first holiday whilst trying to have sex in a pool. I wouldn't recomend, there is not so much lubrication.

Anyhoo the poor sod headed back to our room trying not to look in too much pain and i said i would follow in a few mins as not to look suspicious. I then realised as i grabed my stuff to head back, that i had the keys. When i got to our room he was standing outside holding himself and looking pained.

I held a flannel on it till the bleeding stopped. It must of made him frisky me holding his knob cos then we got down to some more buisness....and to think i was worried for a while lol

Ahh fond memories :D

Oh yeah and i've had spunk in the eye, a few times. The white of my eye swells up so bad and it feels like my eyeball is bruised....not good. Im glad others have had a simular experiance as i thought i was allergic or something :S

....oh and i've torn my chin rest, the bit between my old girl and my bum hole. It sometimes still splits and stings like hell.

I can't think of anything else lol

I'm-so-glad-to-be-a-woman. I'll take lock jaw over wang catastrophe any day.

SnowyOwl [sign in to see picture]

OH & I fondly remembering a few things..

1. Sore dong on honeymoon from overuse

2. Sore pussy on honeymoon from overuse

3. Lovebites on my breasts - mmmm!!!

4. My teethmarks on his shoulders, arms & butt, which he adores!

5. Both our nipples sore from lonnnnng stimulation - yummmy!!!!!

6. My ass sore from traying to take something a bit tool large

7. Occasional clit soreness from OH's ragged nail - ouch!

Think that's it - nothing like as bad as some on here!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Puppies77 wrote:

....oh and i've torn my chin rest, the bit between my old girl and my bum hole. It sometimes still splits and stings like hell.

I can't think of anything else lol

Haha love that name for it Puppies!!

I've constantly got tears in that area and just inside, it splits really easily on me!

I'm always damaging something due to my rubbish body.

Ax

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.