£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Sexy Food

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

ohh SG id love to come to yours for dinner one day, your food always sounds soooooooooo good!

Dxx

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

My pleasure Ad!

Just have a bowl of scouse and some crusty bread guys!

Right . . . .I'm off to do some food shopping believe it or not!

Microchip butties here I come!

SG x

diamonds wrote:

ohh SG id love to come to yours for dinner one day, your food always sounds soooooooooo good!

Dxx

Once you enter SG towers. . . . . .you can never leave D!

Your belly would be too full anyways!

SG x

WandA [sign in to see picture]

We can see SG's authentic Italianness shining through now!

Did you know Napolina, the brand, is based in Liverpool? Looks like you've got competition to be the best Italian cook in town! I'll still vote for you though SG... You never shut up about food!

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Dxx

Once you enter SG towers. . . . . .you can never leave D!

Your belly would be too full anyways!

SG x

lol

so if you was to have an OA dinner party, what would you cook for all of us? :-)

Dxx

wanda how can u not like mushrooms? :O theres something wrong with you lol

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

Dxx

They taste of floor... Thats not me being weird! You don't eat any other fungus so why eat that one?

Too earthy tasting for me. Ick. Nasty little things.

ok a very naughty (as in not very good for you) but oh so tastey fave of mine and my OH's

Diamonds, BBQ chicken

you will need

2 bake you up rolls

2 char grilled chicken breasts (i use them frozen ones from birdseye lol)

bottle of BBQ sauce

lots of grated cheese!

---------------------------------------------------------

put the roll and the chicken in the over,

once the rolls are cooked take them out and leave to cool on the side while the chicken is still cooking.

when the chicken is about 2 mins from being cooked, slit the two rolls open but not all the way, it still needs to be attached.

take the chicken out of the oven and with a knife and fork cut up the chicken into strips and lay in the rolls.

then get the BBQ sauce and cover the chicken and rolls with the sauce.

now top of with lots of the grated cheese

bung back in the oven/under the grill untill the cheese has melted.

take out and enjoy!

my OH thinks xmas has come early when i make this for us lol its one of his faves of things i can cook (which isnt much tbh lol).

Dxx

WandA wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Dxx

They taste of floor... Thats not me being weird! You don't eat any other fungus so why eat that one?

lol they dont taste like that when there cooked...

do you eat blue cheese? lol

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

WandA wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Dxx

lol they dont taste like that when there cooked...

do you eat blue cheese? lol

Dxx

Nope, don't particularly do cheese. I don't really do strong flavours!

Quite a few varients on your recipe out there, good tasty meal though!

Mine version is even more unhealthy... It involves wrapping the chicken in tinfoil with semi cooked smoked bacon bits which have been fried in butter for two hours in an oven. Thankfully don't do it too often!

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

My housemate rachel had an awesome idea (thanks to that Heston Blumenthal bloke) that we're doing for our boys tonight. We're putting on a Burlesque Tea-Party!

We're having tea and mini triangle sandwiches along with homemade cupcakes (my contribution) and a large rich chocolate cake (rach's contribution) And we're going to serve this tea party up dressed in our corsets and stockings and heels! Can't wait to see the look on the mens faces!

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

My housemate rachel had an awesome idea (thanks to that Heston Blumenthal bloke) that we're doing for our boys tonight. We're putting on a Burlesque Tea-Party!

We're having tea and mini triangle sandwiches along with homemade cupcakes (my contribution) and a large rich chocolate cake (rach's contribution) And we're going to serve this tea party up dressed in our corsets and stockings and heels! Can't wait to see the look on the mens faces!

An upmarket hooters... I like!

Good idea and a little different.

I despise when my sandwiches are cut in to triangles though.... hate it even more when its toast.

WandA wrote:

We can see SG's authentic Italianness shining through now!

Did you know Napolina, the brand, is based in Liverpool? Looks like you've got competition to be the best Italian cook in town! I'll still vote for you though SG... You never shut up about food!

Amo cucinare!

Yep I knew it was in de pool laaaa! Head office is in the Liver Buildings! Now I only know this because a fella who I used to work with. . . .his missus is a solicitor (booo!) working in there and. . . .she got me and my missus in there and this bloke (old security guard) took us on a bit of a guided tour and mentioned about Napolina! Took some cracking photos in there from the balcony overlooking the Mersey. Tell you what is quite interesting-ish. . . .the Mersey Tunnels Tour! Bit of walking involved but good only £2 when we went about two years ago. Top of the Met Cathedral tis good too! If you like that kind of thing!

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

Looking forward to seeing this thread continue

I'm a real foodie; I love planning meals, buying the food, cooking it & nothing's sexier than sharing a candle-lit meal with hubbie (nothing too heavy - don't want a weight in your stomach if you've got romance in mind).

Cooking for my husband brings me great pleasure as does cooking for my close friends - I see it as an expression of my love.

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Amo cucinare!

Yep I knew it was in de pool laaaa! Head office is in the Liver Buildings! Now I only know this because a fella who I used to work with. . . .his missus is a solicitor (booo!) working in there and. . . .she got me and my missus in there and this bloke (old security guard) took us on a bit of a guided tour and mentioned about Napolina! Took some cracking photos in there from the balcony overlooking the Mersey. Tell you what is quite interesting-ish. . . .the Mersey Tunnels Tour! Bit of walking involved but good only £2 when we went about two years ago. Top of the Met Cathedral tis good too! If you like that kind of thing!

I've done the tunnel (free) as part of the Heritage tour a while ago. Was good but made me think of shooting horror movies in there! I liked the story about the horrible plasticy cladding on the inside... its self cleaning you know? Well yeah... but only with rain, don't get that a lot in tunnels do you.

The best tour was the Cunard building, actually it may have been the Port of Liverpool grace, can't remember but it was good going down and seeing the original dock wall... it was wet though.... It had all weird little tunnels down there too.

Talking of which they're supposed to be doing tours down one of the old docks soon (you know the little portal by John Lewis, that one). Hope to have a look when its open!

I've done half the LiverB tour, just the top (don't tell anyone but I have little bits of stone from there that were on the floor! Sssshhhh!).

Sorry, back on topic, having a Nap tom and Chilli for tea! Yum!

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

diamonds wrote:

i got a recipe (sort off) that i thought SG might like and some of you guys so i thought id write it down :p

ok so i had this the last time i went to zizzis with my OH (as he had it the time before and it looked so bloody nice)!

you need red pesto,

Crème fraiche

cut up chicken breast or cubes/strips of chicken breast

spring onion

and some type of tubey pasta!

its a really light fresh dish and just soooooooooooooo yummy!

i think you probably cook the chicken then add the pesto and Crème fraiche to the pan, the the pasta and spring onion then serve with a good sprinkle of parmzan cheese!

omg it is just sooooooo tastey!

Dxx

I made this for dinner tonight for myself, my son and my mum and OMG it was so yummy!!!

Even my son, who can be a bit funny about trying new things thought it was amazing, clean plates all round!

Thanks for posting it D. Everyone should try it!

I made this for dinner tonight for myself, my son and my mum and OMG it was so yummy!!!

Even my son, who can be a bit funny about trying new things thought it was amazing, clean plates all round!

Thanks for posting it D. Everyone should try it!

awww im glade you all really liked it :-) told u it was yummy :P

Dxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.