• Sexy Food

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

Best way. If I had to choose I think it would be oranges or raisins rather than pineapples, slightly more subtle. Down to personal preference really. Between very salty and very sweet I swing more towards preferring sweetness.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

Rowan wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

i get addiceted to weird food, whihc on their own arnt particuarly sexy but combining food i love with the people i love make them super special

im addicted to cinnamon, marmite, garlic, cheese, runny eggs, chocolate, soups and good old fashined stoge like mushy peas and meat pie.

Cinnamon smells amazing! Don't often like marmite but I go through craving patches; carrots a couple of stretches, runny eggs are lovely, give me a man who can make the perfect soft boiled egg anyday! I like fresh peas better though, far more fun to play with from the pod!

one thing i cannot do is live off frosen packaged stuff, and as a student it would probably be much cheaper if i could! this week its pea soup (with other random veg that were starting to turn thrown in) and crusty bread. i dont have the time to make my own so i get the part baked buns and cook em as i need em. to be honest when im feeling depressed i just buy a jar of apple sauce and add cinnamon and eat it (sad i know)

i love the smell of any spices. one thing i absolutley love is wassail, its a kinda mulled cider. how to make it is you get the spice bags that you can use for mulled wine and cook it in the same way. nothings sexier then relaxing in front of an open fire all snuggled up with a few cups of wassail.

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

sweetlove666 wrote:

Rowan wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

i get addiceted to weird food, whihc on their own arnt particuarly sexy but combining food i love with the people i love make them super special

im addicted to cinnamon, marmite, garlic, cheese, runny eggs, chocolate, soups and good old fashined stoge like mushy peas and meat pie.

Cinnamon smells amazing! Don't often like marmite but I go through craving patches; carrots a couple of stretches, runny eggs are lovely, give me a man who can make the perfect soft boiled egg anyday! I like fresh peas better though, far more fun to play with from the pod!

one thing i cannot do is live off frosen packaged stuff, and as a student it would probably be much cheaper if i could! this week its pea soup (with other random veg that were starting to turn thrown in) and crusty bread. i dont have the time to make my own so i get the part baked buns and cook em as i need em. to be honest when im feeling depressed i just buy a jar of apple sauce and add cinnamon and eat it (sad i know)

i love the smell of any spices. one thing i absolutley love is wassail, its a kinda mulled cider. how to make it is you get the spice bags that you can use for mulled wine and cook it in the same way. nothings sexier then relaxing in front of an open fire all snuggled up with a few cups of wassail.

I made that! For a shakespeare project... we were to be inventive. Very tasty!

Eating apple sauce from the jar is not sad! I have shared a jar of fairtrade choc spread with another lass who had an equally bad day and we felt far better after this. I may also have eaten a full cheesecake for breakfast on occasion THIS IS NOT SEXY but feeling confident is, so if it cheers you up and isn't a regular thing go for it! Boost your mood, put on some jaw dropping garments and sit by your romantic open fire!

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

I have infront of me a massive bowl of Cornish ice cream with a ton of strawberry sauce and clotted cream on it. . . .nom nom nom

I just need a sexy someone to share it with

SG69 x

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Ok so this isn't sexy - but my dad made the most amazing goulash on boxing day, it was delicious! He also made amazing ham for sandwiches, it was honestly the best ham I have ever tasted and he's making more for new year's whoo!!

I'm spoilt by wonderful food over the christmas break!

Ax

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

i got a recipe (sort off) that i thought SG might like and some of you guys so i thought id write it down :p

ok so i had this the last time i went to zizzis with my OH (as he had it the time before and it looked so bloody nice)!

you need red pesto,

Crème fraiche

cut up chicken breast or cubes/strips of chicken breast

spring onion

and some type of tubey pasta!

its a really light fresh dish and just soooooooooooooo yummy!

i think you probably cook the chicken then add the pesto and Crème fraiche to the pan, the the pasta and spring onion then serve with a good sprinkle of parmzan cheese!

omg it is just sooooooo tastey!

Dxx

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

Sounds yummy Diamonds. I've got some red pesto in the cupboard. My mum is coming tomorrow, think that's dinner sorted! Let you know how it turns out. x

sexy little minx wrote:

Sounds yummy Diamonds. I've got some red pesto in the cupboard. My mum is coming tomorrow, think that's dinner sorted! Let you know how it turns out. x

cool :-) as i said i know what goes into it im just not sure how its made so what ive put is just a ruff guess.

my mum went to zizzis yesterday and had it as i recomended it to her and she come back and said it was really really lovely and that shes gonna try making it at home to lol. which is a massive thing as shes not normaly a pasta lover.

Dxx

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

I had half a tub of carte d'or strawberry and yogurt delice last night...it was a yummy post-exam treat. Still have half a tub left so I'm hoping for some naughty desert fun sometime soon

xxKPxx

I would probably say you were spot on D. I will let you into a little secret, just don't tell everyone but I'm a chef so it shouldn't be too hard to make. x

sexy little minx wrote:

I would probably say you were spot on D. I will let you into a little secret, just don't tell everyone but I'm a chef so it shouldn't be too hard to make. x

oooh really?! :-D thats a pretty cool job!

can you tell me what pesto is? ive asked loads of people and know one knows :-S lol

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

sexy little minx wrote:

oooh really?! :-D thats a pretty cool job!

can you tell me what pesto is? ive asked loads of people and know one knows :-S lol

Dxx

Red pesto is made with sun-dried tomatoes, a little basil, pine nuts and cheese (usually a hard Italian cheese like parmesan).

Green pesto is much the same but made with lots of basil instead of sun-dried tomatoes.

x

Woo woo Diamonds! Thankyou very much lovely! We have pesto with all kinds in our house so have always got some in. I'll be trying this out this weekend for sure. SG x

WandA is currently making me yummy bacon bagettes for lunch :D I'm a lucky girl!

Ooh had a thought - we have some little tortellini things that we're going to do next week and WandA wanted to do just a simple passata style sauce with them which he was thinking of doing from scratch with some tomato puree - if anyone has any quick and simple suggestiond on how to thicken it up that would be much appreciated!

D - that food sounds yummy, but I'm fussy and don't like creme fraiche or spring onions :(

Axx

AdnaW wrote:

WandA is currently making me yummy bacon bagettes for lunch :D I'm a lucky girl!

Ooh had a thought - we have some little tortellini things that we're going to do next week and WandA wanted to do just a simple passata style sauce with them which he was thinking of doing from scratch with some tomato puree - if anyone has any quick and simple suggestiond on how to thicken it up that would be much appreciated!

D - that food sounds yummy, but I'm fussy and don't like creme fraiche or spring onions :(

Axx

i dont like creme fraiche either but you cant taste it as its mixed into the pesto :-) and i picked the spring onions off mine lol im a bit fussy too :P

re the pasta sauce, my mum uses tom puree, diced tined toms, some fresh musrooms and uses one of them packets with the herbs and spices (but dont think she adds water to it cos of the juice from the tinned toms and thats not to runny (i like dry food really).

and everyone is welcome to the recipey, it truly is soooooooooooo yummy!

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Axx

i dont like creme fraiche either but you cant taste it as its mixed into the pesto :-) and i picked the spring onions off mine lol im a bit fussy too :P

re the pasta sauce, my mum uses tom puree, diced tined toms, some fresh musrooms and uses one of them packets with the herbs and spices (but dont think she adds water to it cos of the juice from the tinned toms and thats not to runny (i like dry food really).

and everyone is welcome to the recipey, it truly is soooooooooooo yummy!

Dxx

Haha maybe I'll give it a go then :P

Ahh fab D thanks for that - will get some tinned toms and root around the spice rack!

Ax

Ooh very good Wickedgirl! Thanks :)

WandA is very much a person who likes to use a few recipes together to create something perfect for his and my tastes so lots of recipes is useful!

I'm not a very good cook so it's useful to know how to make a basic pasta sauce seeings how I live off pasta :P

Ax

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Thanking you for the tips!

AdnaW wrote:

Axx

If you're using fresh tomatoes add hardly any water. Allow the tomatoes to steam and breakdown to the required thickness before adding and garlic, onion or herbs and spices. Adding them too early will lose the flavour (basically cook it away!). If your adding mushrooms. . . .saute them first in a little butter and salt to develop the flavour and also this drives any excess water off which would otherwise thin your sauce down. This is the base to build up your sauce. You can add tomato paste or grated cheese to thicken from this point to your liking!

So make base sauce first >reduce down>add herbs and spices>add tomato paste if more thickness is requied. Jobs a goodun! OOPS! If you're adding minced beef, cook this alone to drive off all the water (and fat) then add to your sauce once that's cooked too!

SG

Ahhh that's great SG - appreciate you breaking it down a lot too - WandA will be doing the cooking but I like to understand what he's doing and that makes perfect sense to a slow girl like me :P

Although those mushrooms sound perfect without being added to sauce :P I'm not a great cook, but I do make good mushrooms, the chef at work taught me, a tiny bit of water, lots of butter and a bit of salt...mmm. WandA hates mushrooms though so we won't be adding those I imagine :(

Thanking you lovely :)

Axx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.