FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. improve a sexless marriage

dermo69 [sign in to see picture]

hey all,

1st time, posting a message, excepct for the one asking how to start a new thread!!

one question, how do i help improve my sexless marriage?.

i'm young - ish, 27 and married since april just gone, i've been with the same girl for 8 years this christmas, however in the last couple years the sex has reduced to once a month. we get on well, but for some reason the spark in the bedroom has gone.

I've bought lots of stuff through LH to spice it all up a bit, but that doesn't seemed to have worked. I'll mentioned it and talk about it and then it'll all be ok for a night or two, then it'll be back to normal. I'd be up for it most nights.

Having read a few posts were women on this site talk about how many times a week or a night they 'do it', made me think is it just my wife, me, or are some people not writing the truth and the average is once a month, and i'm just in a normal relationship!!

I've thought about marriage guidance etc, swinging parties, dogging, affairs, but cant bring myself round to much more than thinking about doing it!

Any help please?

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.