• Anal Advice - Toys, Lube & Sex

Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]

I realy enjoy anal took a long time to get to were I am today but patience is the key as others have said use lots of lube and take your time, relaxation is key to enjoying it

Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]

I realy enjoy anal took a long time to get to were I am today but patience is the key as others have said use lots of lube and take your time, relaxation is key to enjoying it

AnalLover88 [sign in to see picture]

I love the Pjur Back Door Comfort. Probably the best I've tried in 15 years.

I use REAR ENTRY ANAL LUBE too, that has numbing in it but I use it externally as it makes relaxing much easier.
    I use large toys so it saves me time.

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

I've not used anal lube yet, only water-based and silicone. What's the difference usually, is anal lube thicker? And is it usually compatible with silicone or do they vary?

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

*sexybabe* wrote:

I've not used anal lube yet, only water-based and silicone. What's the difference usually, is anal lube thicker? And is it usually compatible with silicone or do they vary?

There are water based anal lubes, which are compatable with silicone toys; and yes they are thicker.

There are also silicone anal lubes, and oil based anal lubes, most are thicker. There are also easing lubes like this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17606

I have this one  Pjur Back Door Relaxing Anal Glide Lubricant 100ml it is a thin consistency silicone based anal lube, to help beginers, or if you are moving up a size in toys.

I like the oil based ones like this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30612 for use with glass dildos, as it is very long lasting in use

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

*sexybabe* wrote:

Tends to be gloopier, giving more cushioning. Can still be water based, such as LH's own, and Sliquid Sassy

Thanks all! I have a couple of silicone butt plugs so I imagine I'll have to use them with water-based?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

*sexybabe* wrote:

Thanks all! I have a couple of silicone butt plugs so I imagine I'll have to use them with water-based?

Yeah, some brands are fine to use together as they've been tested but it's generally not recommended. Water based anal lubes with silicone toys, but you can use anything else with glass or metal :)

KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]

Silicone that is "platinum" cured is supposedly safe to use with silicone lube but be careful and test the toys first because I have seen a couple that were affected, though not severely. I have recently been making my own hybrid using Lovehoneys water based anal lube and Sliquids platinum silicone lube. Works amazing and stays "wet" much longer than water based on its own. Doesn't take much silicone lube to mix in for it to work great. Be aware though, it makes the lube slightly opaque and a bit thicker than normal. I just add add about 50-100ml to a 250ml bottle.

Fabulous, thanks all! I have a new butt toy I'm preparing to use the weekend 😈

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.