• Turn ons!

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:

Smell - can't really be specific but i'm really sensitive to scent. Some people's natural smell makes me happy or turns me on.

Ooh yes, that's a definite one for me too. Don't quite know how to explain it (and I've tried to many a raised eyebrow when caught sniffing!), but everyone's skin scent is slightly different, and if I find a guy attractive I find it so hard to not just nuzzle in and get a whiff.

Postillionager [sign in to see picture]

I like the smell of skin when it's been in the sun, not so much a sexual turn on, it's just a nice scent.

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

Muz333 wrote:

A bit of a weird one but I really like those colourful knee high striped socks on a woman. I only wish my other half owned some but I've never been able to find any I liked online.

I thought I was being ironic when I called them my "sexy socks" turned out I wasn't!

Honeytongue [sign in to see picture]

Ooo! I'm with Nexas. I get so turned on by thunderstorms, or any of those really amazing summer downpours. I love being caught outside in them.

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

Well I believe it or not Curly they really fire me up and I still can't explain why! A lot of my friends seem to have acquired the fetishism from me as well but I go absolutely crazy over them!

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:

Water - I'm crazy for the stuff. Baths, pools, hot tubs, the sea, rain....just water <3

Smell - can't really be specific but i'm really sensitive to scent. Some people's natural smell makes me happy or turns me on.

Oh, ad those two for me as well!

And strangely...thunderstorms!

Not strange at all. seems quite a common one :) although scent isn't for me, my sense of smell isn't very good.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

I must say I LOVE loud sounds....you know when you go to a firework display and are close enough to feel the *boom* inside your chest....mmmmm I love it :D

Ax

tronic [sign in to see picture]

It may sound crazy, but I've been trying to reply to this topic for a few days now. Can't really find a good answer. I think that my turn-ons have been turned-off! I'm sure it is to do with what's been going on the past couple of years but I am surprised to discover that I actually have no clear idea what my turn ons are at the current juncture!

This needs some serious thought! Maybe even research.. Any tips?

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Sweetlove has just reminded me of this. . . Women with a good appetite! When I cook for my OH or any women when they love my food it's a bit of a turn on for some reason! I like feeding people! SG x

Kinky geek [sign in to see picture]

confidence! love it when my OH gets that look in her eyes and the shy girl turns into a sex kitten!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

I found out this morning I like really small summer dresses that flash a little bit of lady lip when she bends over...

Well I already knew it but Growl!

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

A new one i've discovered....Vampires!!

I never will! can't believe it took me this long! lol x

Nexas wrote:

Good girl. Obviously I have a bit of a fetish for them since the only two erotic stories I've put up in the erotic fiction section are about vampires LOL

I know, I keep reading them!! You gonna write any more?

Being lay on top of...I don't know what it is but when my fella lays on top of my body, something about it just gets me going :D

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

Being lay on top of...I don't know what it is but when my fella lays on top of my body, something about it just gets me going :D

Ax

My OH says this! I think it's what she calls skin on skin

SG x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

SG x

The skin thing is definitely a big part of it, especially as I usually put my legs on the outside of his (if we're face to face) so can feel his skin on my inner thighs which is mmmm, but I like the weight too...is that weird?

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

SG x

The skin thing is definitely a big part of it, especially as I usually put my legs on the outside of his (if we're face to face) so can feel his skin on my inner thighs which is mmmm, but I like the weight too...is that weird?

Ax

No I don't think so Ad! I was only saying to my daughter earlier about not being able to sleep as it's too hot lately. I can't sleep without any covers at all because I've got to have a bit of weight on me to sleep! Even if it's a thin cotton sheet.

SG x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

No I don't think so Ad! I was only saying to my daughter earlier about not being able to sleep as it's too hot lately. I can't sleep without any covers at all because I've got to have a bit of weight on me to sleep! Even if it's a thin cotton sheet.

SG x

Ooh I know that feeling! I use an empty duvet cover in the summer (not posh enough to have proper sheets :P).

Maybe not so weird after all :P

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

SG x

Ooh I know that feeling! I use an empty duvet cover in the summer (not posh enough to have proper sheets :P).

Maybe not so weird after all :P

Ax

Ha Ha! I'm not posh by a long shot Ad! I think my mother bought them for me years ago!

I've used duvet covers before

SG x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.