• Turn ons!

    1254591575
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Nexas wrote:

    SweetSubmission wrote:

    I was thinking about this today too...

    Nexas, I've not seen your photos, but I don't need to to know you're just the sort of guy who would have me out of my knickers and on to my knees in a heartbeat. I don't give a monkeys whether a guy is tall, short, fat, thin, black, white or turquoise, it's a person's attitude (and kinks) that makes them sexy in my book. And the things you say on here are HOT.

    Forgive the level of frankness - I finished my exams today (hurrah!) so beer may play a part in the degree of honesty I'm indulging in here!

    SS xx

    LOL Want my number? ;-)

    Guys, thanks loads...and it does mean a lot. I think the problem with me is that the scales make me feel bigger than I actually am. I lift a lot of weights, but I am fat on top of that and I often forget the muscle when weighing myself which gets me down a bit.

    And if anyone DOES wnat to see my photos, they're in a few topics here LOL

    Ignore the scales! I don't weigh myself, ever! Don't see the point. If you look in the mirror and are happy with what you say then who cares what number the scales says?!

    Ax

    1254611978
    poppy904 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 446
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2007

    nexas, my type is oily mechanics that are usually on an all-mcdonalds diet!! it says it all!! i like my men manly, and what is manlier that a sexy man with a bit of a gut and a hairy chest to snuggle into??? im 5ft 1 and a size 8 and love the way a tall, big, hairy man (smelling of engine oil) makes me feel all tiny and girly....

    hmm, gonna have to go for some "alone time", got a bit carried away with that post, and maybe a bit of topic. this was supposed to be about nexas, but i started fantasising again........... sorry! x

    1254612072
    poppy904 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 446
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2007

    but anyway, yeah, what i was trying to say was that alot of girls prefer bigger guys, and if you arent unhealthy, its fine x

    1254659829
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 727
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    Weight weight weight.. Geez! When will men learn that not every girl likes a man who is rippeling in muscles and looks like the models parading in the Calvin Klein boxers!

    Personally I HATE a man who is all muscle. Its a major turn off for me! 6packs are only good if it carlsburg!

    As for men who are slim and have little or no body definiton, then all I say is Choose your body art wisely.

    And men who are larger in size makes no damn difference to me!

    I have been with all of the above and then some! Everyone is different! I dont think "oh my god, this guy weighs 24st! He is going to crush me, I'm not going to be able to breathe! He is huge! I'm can't believe he has so much fat!" Thats the last thing in the world I thought! My thoughts with him were actually, "When will he call me to meet up next?" "I wonder if he still likes me the way I like him!" etc.

    I'm taking this a little far, but what I'm trying to say is no matter what you look like, you shouldn't be pulled down because of it. Nobody should!

    Woo! Totally agree, couldn't have said it better myself xx

    1254660259
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    There's different types for everyones taste...I'm sure some women do like the muscle-man look but personally I'm not one of them! Super-muscly men don't really do it for me, I don't think it looks very natural or huggable!

    xxKPxx

    1254677059
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1796
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    The tit wank advice thread!

    SG69 x

    1254718798
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    Nexas wrote:

    LOL Want my number? ;-)

    Guys, thanks loads...and it does mean a lot. I think the problem with me is that the scales make me feel bigger than I actually am. I lift a lot of weights, but I am fat on top of that and I often forget the muscle when weighing myself which gets me down a bit.

    And if anyone DOES wnat to see my photos, they're in a few topics here LOL

    Sounds again like my OH hun, he keeps referring to himself as "chunky", and keeps going on about he wants to lose so many kilograms, or he's gained so many kilograms, and again, as you said, he doesnt think about the muscle, and that it weighs more, he just sees the numbers and then the rest becomes void as that damn number bugs him.

    Just dont frigging weigh yourself, tis one of a few unknown routes to all evil, (the bad kind of evil ;) )

    And the ladies here all like you, so start giving out the number damnit :-P hehehe

    Chin up darling xxx

    1254743773
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    Nexas wrote:

    SweetSubmission wrote:

    I was thinking about this today too...

    Nexas, I've not seen your photos, but I don't need to to know you're just the sort of guy who would have me out of my knickers and on to my knees in a heartbeat. I don't give a monkeys whether a guy is tall, short, fat, thin, black, white or turquoise, it's a person's attitude (and kinks) that makes them sexy in my book. And the things you say on here are HOT.

    Forgive the level of frankness - I finished my exams today (hurrah!) so beer may play a part in the degree of honesty I'm indulging in here!

    SS xx

    LOL Want my number? ;-)

    Guys, thanks loads...and it does mean a lot. I think the problem with me is that the scales make me feel bigger than I actually am. I lift a lot of weights, but I am fat on top of that and I often forget the muscle when weighing myself which gets me down a bit.

    And if anyone DOES wnat to see my photos, they're in a few topics here LOL

    PSH. I love a bit of padding, me. All the better for feeling little and protected :) Don't be so down on yourself Nexas, you wouldn't let us ladies away with it! ;)

    1254749536
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1596
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    Nexas to be honest you are my and my mates idea of an ideal man!!!

    A great turn on for me, if I've had a rough day particularly is giving me a really amazing kiss out of the middle of nowhere gets me red hot!!!

    x

    1254751770
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    Nexas wrote:


    That much is very true, I'm constantly telling you guys off for the things you say about yourself!

    Exactly!

    That said, everyone's entitled to want to change how they look - If you're truly unhappy then no amount of us telling you we fancy you will change that. It's just a shame when someone feels like they have to be ashamed of their body because they look a certain way. I used to be the exact same - I hated my body because I thought I *should* hate it, because you're not allowed to think you look good if you're fat.

    A few years on and I'm much more comfortable in my own skin, and a huge part of that was discovering how sexual my body is, how much pleasure it gives my partners and me... I can't fail to appreciate it now.

    1254751797
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 727
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    masterandslave wrote:

    A great turn on for me, if I've had a rough day particularly is giving me a really amazing kiss out of the middle of nowhere gets me red hot!!!

    x

    The element of surprise is always good!

    Sometimes just the way my OH looks at me turns me on! x

    1254788125
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    I know what you mean....I never had an issue with my figure until people started commenting on how "skinny" I was.....I mean, you wouldn't call a fat person fat would you so why is it ok to call a skinny person skinny! I'm so glad I have some meat on my bones now but I still worry when I loose a little weight and my ribs start showing.

    Magazines hardly help - in both directions...now apparently "skinny" is wrong and size 8s shouldn't be catered for, then they become complete hypocrites by having skinny models, I mean, the impression I get from magazines like that is that whatever you are is wrong! and you should never be happy with your body, which of course is flaming ridiculous!!......what is all this thing about body image doing to the world, why do we all have to look the same? Drives me maddd!! Grrrr!

    Sorry, rant over :)

    Ax

    1254789225
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    I stay away from those magazines.. Airbrushing is another pet hate. My OH has been with some incredably sexy hot, thin, flawless, model type women. And I hate when he brings it up. (Unintentionaly.. like a hair advert will be on telly and he tells me the woman looks like one of his exes..) But I feel so uncomfortable and inadequate.

    I do avoid them....I actually prefer lad mags purely because they are more inclusive of all shapes and sizes (still bad for airbrushing though)....womens mags make me mad, particulary cosmo!!

    I'm lucky I'm my OH's first partner! Must suck when he brings up stuff like that....I would say "be more confident, you should be you're amazing" (which is 100% true of course!!!!) but it doesn't help to be told to be confident when you find confidence difficult does it?

    Ax

    1254790097
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    Confidence comes and goes. I'm much better than I was though! Most of the time when he brings it up I just put my puppy face on and pretend to be really hurt and upset. I'm not that upset though, but it makes him realize what he's said and he quickly takes it back before he makes things worse! Lol!

    I asked him the other night if he had any idea how many women he had shagged. He gave it a good long thought and he guessed at around 50-60.. Man whore!

    Taking the positive note....he chose to stick with you and only you!

    Ax

    1254790352
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    *giggles* I know! Amazing right?!

    *blushes* He traded cage dancers for me!

    see, just proves how amazing you are! Ax

    1254875914
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1596
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    The bloody media have a lot to answer for the "ideal shape" shown everywhere at the moment is just unachievable for nearly everyone - why can't we go back to the body shape of a naturally healthy woman? Like the old masters paintings?

    x

    1254880577
    poppy904 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 446
    • Joined: 4 Apr 2007

    Nexas wrote:

    I don't know...I'm comfortable in it, but others make me feel uncomfortable ya know?

    You guys make me feel yummy and wanted ^_^

    thats because you ARE yummy and wanted!! x

    1254913121
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    Nexas wrote:

    poppy904 wrote:

    Nexas wrote:

    I don't know...I'm comfortable in it, but others make me feel uncomfortable ya know?

    You guys make me feel yummy and wanted ^_^

    thats because you ARE yummy and wanted!! x

    Even if I was yummy, I'm not wanted ^_^

    You are so wanted... albeit by a bunch of ladies who shouldn't be lusting after hot boys on the internet cos they mostly have partners already!

    I know exactly what you mean by others making you feel uncomfortable, but I think you can change that by projecting your own confidence onto them. If you put yourself across as someone who's happy in their own skin, people will pick up on that and see you as that. If you show insecurity though, people will feed on it and reflect it back to you with negativity about how you look.

    I know I'm waffling, but I what I mean is, you shape your reality. If you show people that you are happy in your skin, not ashamed and guilty for being fat, then they'll accept that.

    I think you need to watch Fat Rant. Watching this was my epiphany moment where I stopped pretending to be ashamed of the way I look to please other people. Here, linkies.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyQ_IKkAM9I

    1254919083
    Disco Dave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 172
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2009

    What shellyboo said. Also, fuck what other people say & think, because they're not you and they can't see their own lies, so it's a good thing you can because otherwise people might think they're true (:

    1254920937
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    The part of that which hit home for me was the thing about teh photos. I look at pictures of myself from when I was in school and I think, Holy Mother of FUCK. Why did I think I was hideously fat?! Why were people telling me I needed to "do something" about my weight, "for my health"?? I wasn't even fat!! I was so cute! And yet my whole entire life, I have been aware that I'm fat, because that's what people told me.

    Now... I'm not saying that I'm not fat now, cos I am. But when I'm 90, looking at pictures of me now at 25, I don't want to be thinking I wasted my life, opportunities to be happy, and chances to have fun, because I didn't think I looked right. Because that would be really sad, and I *don't* think that way anyway... I'm cute. I'm sexy. I'm not the ideal body type, but I'm not unattractive, either. So I refuse to wander around pretending to be ashamed of myself because that's what people expect. Fuck that.

    Ok, gonna stop ranting now! Breathe, Shelly, breathe.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.