• Turn ons!

    1254425340
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1827
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    yeah theres nothing wrong with ya nexas! you know you have a score of fans on here ( i would, definatley )

    hmm as for turn ons rough kissing does it for me, and being ponned to the wall, or having my bum grabbed and my hips pulled into my partners certainly gets me going

    1254430012
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    Nexas wrote:

    Morbidia wrote:

    Nexas wrote:

    *feels suddenly self-conscious*

    Don't be a silly moo Mr, i already told you i likied you long long time ago, so, be happy! :-P

    o_O You didn't tell me that! Really? I mean honestly?

    Dude!!!! Told you that like months ago you moo :-P

    1254430825
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    Nexas wrote:

    LOL No, you told me that you'd added me on MS before I'd deleted my account, but that was about it LOL

    Noooo, i told you WHY i added you :-P

    1254431077
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 692
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    Nexas wrote:

    ^_^ *blushes*

    SN: it's because I'm fat so most people make me feel unattractive for it!

    Well, I don't think so. And you don't look fat in your photos, I just thought you had an average build - there's no way i'd look at you and think fat

    If people make you feel unattractive - stuff them! They're not worth your time x

    1254436311
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    sexynurse09 wrote:

    If people make you feel unattractive - stuff them! They're not worth your time x

    Well said sexynurse! Balls to people who wouldn't know true gorgeousness if it spanked them and called them Judy! Hotness to me is a LOT about attitude and if people go around making other people feel small just to boost their own pathetic ego then it wouldn't matter if they looked like a chocolate dipped godess they'd still look ugly to me! The way I see it if you're a bigger guy that just gives the future Mrs Nexas more to love and more to sink her teeth into

    xxKPxx

    1254436435
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    KittyPurry wrote:

    sexynurse09 wrote:

    If people make you feel unattractive - stuff them! They're not worth your time x

    Well said sexynurse! Balls to people who wouldn't know true gorgeousness if it spanked them and called them Judy! Hotness to me is a LOT about attitude and if people go around making other people feel small just to boost their own pathetic ego then it wouldn't matter if they looked like a chocolate dipped godess they'd still look ugly to me! The way I see it if you're a bigger guy that just gives the future Mrs Nexas more to love and more to sink her teeth into

    xxKPxx

    Wooooo for Vampire Bites ^_^

    1254438458
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    Nexas wrote:

    Morbidia wrote:

    KittyPurry wrote:

    sexynurse09 wrote:

    If people make you feel unattractive - stuff them! They're not worth your time x

    Well said sexynurse! Balls to people who wouldn't know true gorgeousness if it spanked them and called them Judy! Hotness to me is a LOT about attitude and if people go around making other people feel small just to boost their own pathetic ego then it wouldn't matter if they looked like a chocolate dipped godess they'd still look ugly to me! The way I see it if you're a bigger guy that just gives the future Mrs Nexas more to love and more to sink her teeth into

    xxKPxx

    Wooooo for Vampire Bites ^_^

    This FTW :-p HAve you had a look too then KP?

    Of course! nice sword meharties, Lol/oh dear!

    xxKPxx

    1254439360
    SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 439
    • Joined: 7 Sep 2009

    Morbidia wrote:

    sexynurse09 wrote:

    I didn't realise how insecure men can get about their bodies until I met my OH, he keeps saying he's too thin, but I love him just the way he is and for who he is. He asked me today if i'd still love him if he got fat later on in life! Well I love something to grab hold of too! Works for me lol i'll always love him and find him sexy!

    I know what you mean! My OH keeps saying he's fat!! He's seriously not fat, hes uber smexi and perfectly muscley for me ^_^

    Yeah, i told my OH i'd still love him even if he was super obese (even though he's too weight paranoid to get like that, lol), cause hes the most amazing person ive ever met ^_^

    x x x

    Aw, yay for both of you sounding so gloriously smitten, you lucky girlies you!! And lucky fellas to have you of course! It restores my faith in true love, so hurrah!

    My weak-at-the-knees turn on is power play dirty talk. The minute I realise the sweet guy I know has disappeared and become my very demanding Master, I'm wet. He only has to speak and the authority in his voice makes me a wanton slut, let alone the kinkiness of what he's actually saying. And if he grabs me or manhandles me a little... oh my!

    SS x

    1254442847
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    Nexas wrote:

    Morbidia wrote:

    Nexas wrote:

    LOL No, you told me that you'd added me on MS before I'd deleted my account, but that was about it LOL

    Noooo, i told you WHY i added you :-P

    So why'd you add me? LOL

    Cause i thought you were purty, THERE! Happy now Mr? :-p

    1254442973
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    Yes you bloody moo!!!

    1254444274
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1787
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    What turns me on and makes me spring to attention in 1 second flat is when my OH shakes her thang, booty, her money maker! I would do a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g to get my hands and other body parts on her ass

    She loves my arms, chest and shoulders alledgedly!

    SG69 x

    1254444761
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1787
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    Nexas wrote:

    ^_^ *blushes*

    SN: it's because I'm fat so most people make me feel unattractive for it!

    Yo Nexas! Dude! I'm annoyed with you fella. Do not put yourself down ever! I've had a good old look at you in your costumes which are very good by the way and you look alright to me fella! Everybody is different mate, short people wanna be taller, tall people wanna be smaller, thin people wanna be bigger, big people wanna be thinner. Hey who gives a shit? Most people I know don't! The ones who comment on shit like that are uneducated cretins in my experience. Be happy fella!

    And no. . . .I don't fancy you! LOL

    SG69

    1254444992
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 692
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    Nexas wrote:

    ^_^ *blushes*

    SN: it's because I'm fat so most people make me feel unattractive for it!

    Yo Nexas! Dude! I'm annoyed with you fella. Do not put yourself down ever! I've had a good old look at you in your costumes which are very good by the way and you look alright to me fella! Everybody is different mate, short people wanna be taller, tall people wanna be smaller, thin people wanna be bigger, big people wanna be thinner. Hey who gives a shit? Most people I know don't! The ones who comment on shit like that are uneducated cretins in my experience. Be happy fella!

    And no. . . .I don't fancy you! LOL

    SG69

    Wooo!! Yay SG69! Very well said! Here here! xx

    1254445331
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 692
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    SweetSubmission wrote:

    Morbidia wrote:

    sexynurse09 wrote:

    I didn't realise how insecure men can get about their bodies until I met my OH, he keeps saying he's too thin, but I love him just the way he is and for who he is. He asked me today if i'd still love him if he got fat later on in life! Well I love something to grab hold of too! Works for me lol i'll always love him and find him sexy!

    I know what you mean! My OH keeps saying he's fat!! He's seriously not fat, hes uber smexi and perfectly muscley for me ^_^

    Yeah, i told my OH i'd still love him even if he was super obese (even though he's too weight paranoid to get like that, lol), cause hes the most amazing person ive ever met ^_^

    x x x

    Aw, yay for both of you sounding so gloriously smitten, you lucky girlies you!! And lucky fellas to have you of course! It restores my faith in true love, so hurrah!

    My weak-at-the-knees turn on is power play dirty talk. The minute I realise the sweet guy I know has disappeared and become my very demanding Master, I'm wet. He only has to speak and the authority in his voice makes me a wanton slut, let alone the kinkiness of what he's actually saying. And if he grabs me or manhandles me a little... oh my!

    SS x

    Aww thanks SS, I am completely head over heels in love hehe I still get those butterflies when i'm with him.

    I know what you mean about the dirty talk! My fella is soo nice n sweet in everyday life, its a massive turn on for me when he starts being rough and talkin dirty xx

    1254449023
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1787
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    Nexas wrote:

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    Nexas wrote:

    ^_^ *blushes*

    SN: it's because I'm fat so most people make me feel unattractive for it!

    Yo Nexas! Dude! I'm annoyed with you fella. Do not put yourself down ever! I've had a good old look at you in your costumes which are very good by the way and you look alright to me fella! Everybody is different mate, short people wanna be taller, tall people wanna be smaller, thin people wanna be bigger, big people wanna be thinner. Hey who gives a shit? Most people I know don't! The ones who comment on shit like that are uneducated cretins in my experience. Be happy fella!

    And no. . . .I don't fancy you! LOL

    SG69

    Cheers man ^_^

    SEXYGET 69 wrote:

    And no. . . .I don't fancy you! LOL

    SG69

    O_O Aww... :-( LOL

    No probs mate I meant it!

    They'd love to get you into my kickboxing club Nexas I'm telling you. You're a big bast**d and would scare the shit outta everyone! LOL. There's guys in there your exact build dude, all top blokes too. Anyone who comments on people in a negative way isn't worth bothering with in my opinion. Rant over and out my friend.

    SG69

    1254516601
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Commenting on the weight thing that's been flying around on here! I honestly think people have different preferences - my fella is relatively slim, not usually my type but he has big shoulders and a defined chest with that sexy narrow waist I like so proportionally he's just my type (if that makes sense?). My personal preference is the "rugby player" physique - not too chubby, and not too muscley but nice and strong looking!

    Weight shouldn't be an issue (unless you are of unhealthy weight) to anyone because people have different proportions and all people have different preferences - someone out there will LOVE how you look whatever your size! Oh and think of the opposites to what you "feel". I used to be skinny (looked annorexic, ribs and collar bones jutting out all over the place and scrawny legs) and I absolutely hated it - luckily I am more curvy now but well within my healthy "range" and I'm much happier but even so, I'd rather be overweight than underweight any day! In my experience, most people aren't truely happy with there appearance - but confidence is more attractive than any other trait so in my experience, be confident (or fake it til you can believe it) and the compliments will come rolling in!

    What really, really, really turns me on is when my OH walks in, grabs my head and kisses me like we are the two sexiest people in the world! Confidence really is so sexy!

    Ax

    1254533613
    SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 439
    • Joined: 7 Sep 2009

    I was thinking about this today too...

    Nexas, I've not seen your photos, but I don't need to to know you're just the sort of guy who would have me out of my knickers and on to my knees in a heartbeat. I don't give a monkeys whether a guy is tall, short, fat, thin, black, white or turquoise, it's a person's attitude (and kinks) that makes them sexy in my book. And the things you say on here are HOT.

    Forgive the level of frankness - I finished my exams today (hurrah!) so beer may play a part in the degree of honesty I'm indulging in here!

    SS xx

    1254581307
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1596
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    Weight weight weight.. Geez! When will men learn that not every girl likes a man who is rippeling in muscles and looks like the models parading in the Calvin Klein boxers!

    Personally I HATE a man who is all muscle. Its a major turn off for me! 6packs are only good if it carlsburg!

    As for men who are slim and have little or no body definiton, then all I say is Choose your body art wisely.

    And men who are larger in size makes no damn difference to me!

    I have been with all of the above and then some! Everyone is different! I dont think "oh my god, this guy weighs 24st! He is going to crush me, I'm not going to be able to breathe! He is huge! I'm can't believe he has so much fat!" Thats the last thing in the world I thought! My thoughts with him were actually, "When will he call me to meet up next?" "I wonder if he still likes me the way I like him!" etc.

    I'm taking this a little far, but what I'm trying to say is no matter what you look like, you shouldn't be pulled down because of it. Nobody should!

    I'm totally with you Avrielle_Aniko, I can't stand too many muscles on men - even more so when they become all veiney - errrgh!!

    Nexas you'll be surprised how many women like their men the way you're built!

    x

    1254583738
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    I'm another one who hates the look of TOO many muscles! Also don't like boys that are too pretty - Jude Law might have been pretty but he was far too pretty for my liking!

    Ax

    1254587182
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    That's why I used the past tense - he's not pretty anymore, bless him!

    ax

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.