1. Sex and disability

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Joint pain inside burning I'm getting help for that but sex is just too painful now luckily we both realise this, we show affection every day with hugs pet names for me which are special, Hubby brought me a wand for me to use I was very touched as he'd remembered, not not from here no not habits either.today I'd love some rose gold things to look at pretty things that are ornaments, I'll take on bord the squidgy liquid lube.

steve19 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Thanks for the advice, I am very new on here and we find it difficult to discuss things, hopefully we will improve over time.

Hi Thank you for the advice, we plan to try your recommendations once I have placed an order with LH.

Thanks for the advice

curiouscatalyst [sign in to see picture]

Late to the party, but I'd recommend Andrea Lausell on YouTube, she has a few videos now I believe regarding sex and disability, and talks about it frankly and openly in a way that is sadly often hard to come by.

I also have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, and for me the chief problem during sex is joint dislocation. Mostly, artfully placed cushions, frequent position changes, communication at every step and honestly, practice that's allowed me to know precisely where my limits are and how to get around them. Never be ashamed to let toys do what your body can't or wont - you deserve the fun!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.