£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Vasectomy

Mrs Mad Dog Me [sign in to see picture]

2 weeks is about right for healing time don't push yourself as you could do damage speedos were comfy for my hubby too ๐Ÿ˜‰

HuddsP [sign in to see picture]

I had the snip on Friday, still a little sore, but do not regret it at all. We have a 10 year old son, no intention of more children and my OH is now over 40. My GP recommended it as she should not be on the pill over 40 (opinion not fact). To any men reading this, I am a complete wuss and do not even like having injections, 25 minutes and it was done, 50 minutes if you add the coffee and biscuits on.

CaptainTightpants [sign in to see picture]

I had mine done on thurs. Few days after now and still sore. bit apprehensive about trying things out again. Have heard the first ejaculation can hurt a bit. . Not looking forward to that ๐Ÿ™

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

Congrats captaintightpants!
    My husband had his done last month and he had swelling and soreness for a week afterwards and because of this we imagined it would be a good two weeks before concidering any action BUT as soon as he was able to take off his scrotum support he felt loads better and we had sex on day 8 post surgery.
    We took it slow and it didn't hurt at all for him.
    He didn't feel 'normal' until about two weeks post surgery.
    Hope you have a quick recovery ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks heidi. Glad it went ok for you guys. Hoping its that straightforward for me. Browncoats is already chomping at the bit to get some action ๐Ÿ˜‰

Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

CaptainTightpants wrote:

Thanks heidi. Glad it went ok for you guys. Hoping its that straightforward for me. Browncoats is already chomping at the bit to get some action ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I'm being very patient

The build up is the fun part as you know you have to wait ๐Ÿ˜„
    We were given a Little tick sheet to mark off each ejaculation and it's been fun trying to mark them off.
    Hoping it will get better around the week mark for you

Captain is just so eager as me lol ๐Ÿ˜

He's the one who got amorous and hard, until it hurt...

Love the sound of the tick sheet. That was my favourite bit, reading the info afterward and it says you have to cum 24 times before the sample...i was like ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Well finally had sex again. Had my first day with minimal discomfort so decided to give browncoats some action. After figuring out i was most comfy.keepingy briefs on to support everything it was all good. Although it was the most.nervous orgasm ever on my part lol

I was thinking about you guys recently actually! I was more nervous than the OH about the first ejaculation, glad it was okay for you.

We had already agreed he wouldn't come inside me the first time. We were told there could be blood and I think it would set my anxiety off if I wiped after and found blood. I could tell he was nervous though.

Thanks heidi, so relieved it didnt hurt. Time.to.break out the tick sheet

It is quite scary thinking about bloody coming out as well, I found that it was just a tinged orange/pinky colour the first time but normal the next time.
    I find it so funny marking off each time as when you are trying to get pregnant your trying to keep them all in and now we're trying to evacuate them all out!
    May the next 20+ be even more enjoyable๐Ÿ˜Š

Modo [sign in to see picture]

Wanting/not wanting children is a question that is all to often answered by your hormones. This is something that unfortunately you have little or no control over.

For whatever reason your hormones are not in a maternal place right now but this can change at the drop of a hat. So think carefully before taken the final decision.

On a side note, vasectomy will only effect you if you use them for brains ( altogether too common).

jaymma [sign in to see picture]

Brown coats,

Pressed send before finished.

You should not let him cum in you. Ideally until you have passed the 24 ejaculations mark, but ultimately until for months have passed.

In certain circumstances, the tubes can re attach and link up the sperm to the testicles again.

The reason they say 24 times it's because of sperm still being present in the sack. Most ejaculate will still have sperm in for 24 ejaculates after the snip.

So many people get caught out by this.

After I had mine,I was self pleasuring the next day, clearing out the system. Mainly through fear that wouldn't be able to get erection.

I had cleared my 24 ejaculate within ten days, however still having to wait till the four month sample event as really do not want any more children, and pipes could reheal.

Be careful, maybe do some reading up about it.

I'm not sure about browncoats but even if you do you 24 ejacualtions (20 for us) they won't test until 12 weeks and then you need to do two tests until they give you the clear.
    I am still on birth control until that time comes, the information given before and after the process was pretty thorough for us.

Yeah, to right, imagine getting pregnant under such circumstances.

Would be quite traumatic on the mind I'm sure.

Admittedly, did it once drunk and firstly was no consequence, but have to say,gosh it felt damn good.

Will finally be able to eat out after ๐Ÿ˜œ

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I took a sub for a vasectomy last year around Aug time. He was told to use protection up to the first 50 time ejaculating and sperm can still be found within the semen during this time. They wouldn't test the semen until 50 had happened even if the time had come around for the test to be sent off.

He masturbated a few days later after the surgery and found a little blood but not much. For a few weeks it was a little painful when ejactulating. His scars were sore for a few months, and still sometimes even now he finds tighter underwear is needed for comfort.

The worst bit for him was having to wear briefs.

I must admit I found it very interesting to watch. It's a very quick operation. The longest bit was the psychological / talk bit before to make sure it's what he wanted. Afterward we were happily sitting in a pub having a drink as we waited for our train back. He was a little shaky for a few days, but it was manageable.

The paper work was also awesome, providing a lot of info, and he had a 'love' log to fill in every time he came up until 50 times had been reached. They seem to be making these things a lot more relaxed to deal with and in an odd way fun.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.