£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. My ladyflower needs you!!!

CockneyCutie [sign in to see picture]

Hi all,

This is my first post, and I'm hoping some of you gals and guys can help me!!

I've just started seeing a new guy and we're using condoms. He's pretty damn big down there and goes for aaaaages (not boasting - this is going somewhere I promise!). Whilst I feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now, there is a problem.

We've been getting through half a bottle of lube a session. I was using that Durex Play up until now, with the Durex condoms he prefers. However, I don't know if it's his size and technique, or the condoms and/or lube, but my little ladyflower isn't happy after our sessions. I've had bladder infections twice as well as thrush, and am generally quite sore after and it's only been a month!

I've looked on here and just invested in some silicone lube as it says you need to apply it less (so I figure it should dry out less often inside me) but I was wondering about the condoms too. Do the latex-free ones feel any different for a guy? Might they help me out? Are they ok to use with this silicone (Eros) lube?

We're not at the stage where we can forgo the condoms yet, so any advice would be appreciated!!

Thanks,

CC. xxx

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.