99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Male shaving

Tholuc [sign in to see picture]

Does it not get really stubbly though if you shave it?? And wouldn't that itch like hell??

sobeit42 [sign in to see picture]

it itches if you leave it. I used to shave religiously, the whole lot, shaft, balls, ass, pubes generally. now I usually trim and might just shave shaft and balls.

Tholuc [sign in to see picture]

Do you use a normal razor? Normal shaving foam? My girlfriend has coconut oil apparently that really helps. Are there specific things you need to do whilst shaving your butt?

Modo [sign in to see picture]

Tholuc wrote:

Do you use a normal razor? Normal shaving foam? My girlfriend has coconut oil apparently that really helps. Are there specific things you need to do whilst shaving your butt?

Coconut oil... You will have to start by cracking your nuts.

If using foam remember not to fart... Goes everywhere

tom 3680 [sign in to see picture]

nice hot bath first then use a new sharp razor and plenty of foam and be care full not to cut any thing we like smoth balls and shaft

Gentleman jack [sign in to see picture]

I agree an hot bath does help relax the sack helps to stretch it makes it easier to shave and does feel good afterwards

chisel [sign in to see picture]

My wife shaves me ( shaft, sac and full crack ) every 3rd day in the morning shower together with a Mach 3 razor and I love it. Always end up with a stiffy which is used. Now and again her lady friend gets involved. Glad we have a massive shower room and 2 shower heads.

Gentleman jack [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like a lot of fun your living a lot of people's fantasies there and getting a shave 😉

sobeit42 [sign in to see picture]

intimate shaving is so .... intimate, its hot.

I usually use normal shaving foam, I have a really nice moisturiser to add moisture after, ass shaving can be difficult I usually squat over a mirror but there are probably easier ways of doing it.

freshsj [sign in to see picture]

I don't shave, but I am a fan of the hairless look, and I use Veet every couple of weeks to do the shaft, balls, perineum and crack.

Seriously considering going for a proper back crack and sack waxing...

WillC [sign in to see picture]

I recommend a shave gel like King Of Shaves rather than foam as you can see what you`re doing and there`s less friction.I shave the lot weekly and get no itching or rash,as stated a soak in a hot bath helps and i find lying down and letting the water out until your bits are just above the waterline helps,this way you can manipulate your bits easily!

LilMissRachel [sign in to see picture]

We've both been hairless downstairs since we got together, I used to shave and now get a wax as it lasts so much longer. He uses hair removal cream on his pubes above and shaves his balls. I love that he keeps it smooth there, I wouldn't mind a bit of hair on top if he wanted but he says it is most comfortable without hair so fine for me!

Lone Ranger [sign in to see picture]

LilMissRachel wrote:

We've both been hairless downstairs since we got together, I used to shave and now get a wax as it lasts so much longer. He uses hair removal cream on his pubes above and shaves his balls. I love that he keeps it smooth there, I wouldn't mind a bit of hair on top if he wanted but he says it is most comfortable without hair so fine for me!

Might give this a go. Don't usually go 100% bare, cos of the stubble up top, but might try this. Prune back hard in the spring as they say...

Robyn Acorn [sign in to see picture]

My OH doesn't care if I shave or not. Tbh I tend not to but every once in a while I will because I fancy a change. I have however found that shaving makes taking a cock ring off much easier as nothing can get caught.

Robyn,that was a big plus for me as pubes/cock rings can be painful! Lone Ranger,once your skin gets used to it there`s no stubble trouble!

Belle_djour [sign in to see picture]

OK, so Mrs Belle wants Mr Belle to go hairless, but wants him to try wax or similar depilation as he keeps moaning that shaving continues to result in itchiness. He's currently cowering in the corner afraid of what that will do to his scrotum, as he says the skin is very fine there; there's a worry about a risk of tearing the skin.

Mr Belle thinks Mr Belle should man up, after all she periodically waxes, and is looking at laser depilation, all for Mr Belle's benefit. It would be the trifecta, shaft, scrotum and anal areas.

So to help convince the spineless Mr Belle, can anyone give any experience of wax type depilation on men's genitals?

Thanks

Belles

Burhol84# [sign in to see picture]

Always trimmed.... if we are having a planned fun night I shave everywhere!
    Looking into waxing regularly now

If waxing your sac,you REALLY need to go to an expert as i`ve seen some horrific injuries online,is he using foam or gel? I highly recommend King Of Shaves gel for sensitive skin,foam gives my face razor burn,but gel gives my face and privates a lovely smooth shave! As i said before a quality multi blade razor too...NO disposables as they`re crap!

EngAz [sign in to see picture]

I've been shaving with a razor for close to a decade now with no issues. If I leave it fort more than a few days it gets itchy. Smooth shaft and sack for me in the hopes it will encourage OH to play more, as well as take care of her jungle. Hope doesn't seem to be a good strategy so far.

Belle_djour [sign in to see picture]

Thanks WillC, Mr Belle is looking at your post and nodding sagely; looks like his fears were well founded.

Seems that waxing the rest is OK, and so Mr Belle has made a compromise and will wax all areas except the scrotum, which as suggested will be taken care of with gel and a good quality razor.

Meanwhile Mrs Belle has seen 'photoepilation' which sounds similar to laser. Mrs Belle has had some laser depilation before, and while it does grow back after a while, it doesn't grow back as thickly and takes a while. Does anyone have experience of the photoepilation and can offer feedback as to whether or not it works better?

Belles

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.