• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Watersports...

Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]

shellyboo wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

Really! The problem arises in collecting the samples. It comes from the same place as urine, so it tends to be contaminated with the same chemicals... [...] I read a really interesting piece on this recently... it said that the g-spot is basically residual prostate tissue in women... that's why some women have it and some don't. And following on from that, the ejaculate is the same idea as the substance men produce when they have their prostate milked.

But it's definitely not just vaginal lubrication... it's waterier and gritter, apparently.

From my understanding, since all human beings begin life in the womb as females, and only later on become male, then the prostate might legitimately be called the "residual" paraurethral gland in men.

I just have a personal issue with descriptions of female reproductive organs as if those structures were lesser analogues of similar structures in men. Moving on ...

As far as I know, female ejaculate exits the body through and around the urethra via the paraurethral ducts. The paraurethral glands (also known as Skene's glands) are surrounded by the urethral sponge (the g-spot) which is associated with the clitoris, and engorges with blood during sexual arousal. This is why the g-spot is easier to detect during arousal. These glands are apparently the source of female ejaculate.

When a man's prostate is milked, the emission consists of seminal fluid which contains sperm, any residual pre-ejaculate, and semen. After emission the fluid becomes more viscous and then less viscous. As far as I know, female ejaculate starts out quite watery and retains the same levels of viscosity as it dries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urethral_sponge

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skene%27s_gland

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoris

Thanks :) Will do some more reading! I have a terrible habit of grazing, absorbing and regurgitating without knowing where I got info from.

My pleasure. :)

Nexas wrote:

Some very interesting stuff there Lubyanka O_O *reading now*

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Yeah, I've been reading up on your posts and links too. Interesting stuff!

Magic Hands wrote:

theres is alot of info there... thats interesting defo

Thank you very much! How lovely it is to be appreciated. Please will you all give yourselves a cuddle for giving me the warm fuzzies. :)

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

*wraps arms round self* This feels weird Lubyanka. Lol! But yeah, most of your posts tonight have been intersting to read actually!

Perhaps if you cuddled yourself more often it'd feel less weird and more cuddly? I think it's worth trying anyhow. I'm so glad you tried it. :)

Heh, it's funny, I'm sure this is my issue and nothing to do with you, but I read your post as if usually my posts are boring and only tonight by some strange accident became interesting all of a sudden!

In my logical brain I know you meant it as a compliment and for that, I thank you. :)

Nexas wrote:

LMFAO Lubyanka likes to start debates even when none are present at the time! You certainly keep us on our toes!

Heh, well, there's no forum rule against me debating with myself. :p

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

But yeah, most of your posts tonight have been intersting to read actually!

Heh, it's funny, I'm sure this is my issue and nothing to do with you, but I read your post as if usually my posts are boring and only tonight by some strange accident became interesting all of a sudden!

In my logical brain I know you meant it as a compliment and for that, I thank you. :)

No, no, no. Its not what I meant at all. But you have put a lot of input on the forums in one go, normally its just the odd post here and there..

I know it wasn't, you were perfectly complimentary and warm-fuzzy-giving, that was why I made sure to specify my personal neuroses independent of any actual reality or anything. :)

Nexas wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

Nexas wrote:

LMFAO Lubyanka likes to start debates even when none are present at the time! You certainly keep us on our toes!

Heh, well, there's no forum rule against me debating with myself. :p

Should I make a crude joke about you being the masterdebator? ;-)

Nah, let's keep it classy LOL

Enh, classy, schmassy. :p

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

*wraps arms round self* This feels weird Lubyanka. Lol! But yeah, most of your posts tonight have been intersting to read actually!

Perhaps if you cuddled yourself more often it'd feel less weird and more cuddly? I think it's worth trying anyhow. I'm so glad you tried it. :)

No, no, no. Its not what I meant at all. But you have put a lot of input on the forums in one go, normally its just the odd post here and there..

You great big fibber! Lubyanka, she was insinuating that your posts were boring. That was very rude and not a view I share at all.

*shows off his new big wooden spoon*

In all seriousness, I love your responses, and have improved my learning curve no end, constantly having to google definititions of words that you've used . Thank you x

SmoothOne wrote:

In all seriousness, I love your responses, and have improved my learning curve no end, constantly having to google definititions of words that you've used . Thank you x

Holy shit, do I really use that many obscure words? But my blog came out as being secondary school level reading in some internet test! It was on the internet! It must be right! Oh noez!!1111

Oh, wait, sorry, wrong panic, I got this mixed up with the "no dessert" panic. My bad. :p

What I meant to say was, aww, thanks. :D

(it's an easy mix up to make, the no-dessert panic and the fuzzy thanks, could happen to anybody, honest)

(hey, wait, were there any googlable words in here?)

FunBoy [sign in to see picture]

Hmm I wonder if my OH would be open to water sports we are not exactly a vanilla couple and Id love to try it. how the hell am I gonna ask him though xD

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

Take a bath/shower together & see what happens x

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

FunBoy wrote:

Hmm I wonder if my OH would be open to water sports we are not exactly a vanilla couple and Id love to try it. how the hell am I gonna ask him though xD

Or mention it in conversation and see how he responds? Me and my OH have regular discussions about different sexual practises even ones we aren't interested in, great way to gauge each others opinions without putting yourself "out there" and then you can always say it's something you've been curious about if he asks what you think about it!

Ax

welsh bit [sign in to see picture]

TRY IT YOU WILL LOVE IT DO CAN'T BEAT THE VIEW AND FEELING AS SHE LETS GO SECRETLY SHE LOVES IT AS WELL

welsh bit wrote:

TRY IT YOU WILL LOVE IT DO CAN'T BEAT THE VIEW AND FEELING AS SHE LETS GO SECRETLY SHE LOVES IT AS WELL

Yes, well, there's a lot of assumptions in there which may not apply to everybody.

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

Think I may stick to my original definition of 'watersports'. Tend to find the adrenaline gives a kick and is rather arousing in itself. Had read some of the research results on female ejaculation so that was nothing new, but terms for urinating on each other ARE. I have a deep fear of peeing on the OH, especially if he's going down on me so when it feels likely I tend to clamp down. Don't think it would do much for him but based on the reassurances he's offered in the past he probably would mind greatly either. Being urinated on however does not appeal, even by accident I'd want to immediately go and wash it off!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.