£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Watersports...

    1255969791
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    masterandslave wrote:

    Nexas wrote:

    masterandslave wrote:

    Female ejaculation, what liquid is it?!!

    x

    The same liquid as it is when you're getting wet!

    Ahh that's why I don't recognize it!

    x

    Noooo, it's not... it's ejaculate! Thought to be a completely different substance from vaginal lubrication or urine. There's a lot of debate over what it actually is though, findings aren't conclusive yet. But it comes from a totally different place to vaginal lubrication.

    1255994069
    Ginger's Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 21 Jul 2009

    Hehe, I'm starting to think I'm the only one who loves being pissed on...

    1255994798
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    ^^Really? Obviously the geeky scientists are too scared to find out the real substance!! Lol!! I volenteer to take one of you lovely ladies under the microscope in the name of science!!

    Really! The problem arises in collecting the samples. It comes from the same place as urine, so it tends to be contaminated with the same chemicals... and try making a woman squirt without getting her wet in the first place! It's apparently impossible to get a pure sample.

    I read a really interesting piece on this recently... it said that the g-spot is basically residual prostate tissue in women... that's why some women have it and some don't. And following on from that, the ejaculate is the same idea as the substance men produce when they have their prostate milked.

    But it's definitely not just vaginal lubrication... it's waterier and gritter, apparently.

    1255995946
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    I read a lot

    1255997719
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    Nexas wrote:

    Yeah, it does feel and taste different but I just assumed it was...concentrated or something? LOL

    The info out there is really conflicted... it's definitely more likely to be urine than vaginal lubrication though! It doesn't come out of the vagina. AA, since it comes from that same area there's a lot of confusion... one day it could be 80% urine, the next it could be 20%... more research is needed!

    You'd swear I was able to squirt, I'm not!!

    1255998225
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    Dudes, we've totally derailed this thread! It was supposed to be about wee :/

    Oh well.

    1255998631
    jav_ski [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2009

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    But we are discussing if ejeculation is urine or not! Since not many of us are into watersports, this thread wouldn't go far!

    I always thought i came from a different bit of the female anatomy?

    1256000269
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    jav_ski wrote:

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    But we are discussing if ejeculation is urine or not! Since not many of us are into watersports, this thread wouldn't go far!

    I always thought i came from a different bit of the female anatomy?

    Good point, AA :)

    Jav, no, it comes from the same tube (as it were) but is thought to be a different liquid, from different glands. I think!

    1256031848
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    The female anatomy is sooo confusing!!

    You guys have it easy! (unless trying to navigate!)

    Isn't it? I find it really interesting though.

    1256040823
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 736
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    shellyboo wrote:

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    ^^Really? Obviously the geeky scientists are too scared to find out the real substance!! Lol!! I volenteer to take one of you lovely ladies under the microscope in the name of science!!

    Really! The problem arises in collecting the samples. It comes from the same place as urine, so it tends to be contaminated with the same chemicals... and try making a woman squirt without getting her wet in the first place! It's apparently impossible to get a pure sample.

    I read a really interesting piece on this recently... it said that the g-spot is basically residual prostate tissue in women... that's why some women have it and some don't. And following on from that, the ejaculate is the same idea as the substance men produce when they have their prostate milked.

    But it's definitely not just vaginal lubrication... it's waterier and gritter, apparently.

    Wow I didn't know when a woman squirts it doesn't come from the vagina....! I just assumed it did because that's whats being stimulated! I've never squirted as you can probably tell. Interesting stuff Shelly! x

    1256040967
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    Magic Hands wrote:

    you have just blown my mind there shellyboo... thats very interesting what you have just said but i have to admit i did laught AA. I can just see shellyboo running down to the research lab with her test tube lol

    *giggle*

    "Darling, get the test tube, QUICK!" :P

    1256061452
    jav_ski [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 19 Feb 2009

    shellyboo wrote:

    Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

    The female anatomy is sooo confusing!!

    You guys have it easy! (unless trying to navigate!)

    Isn't it? I find it really interesting though.

    no we dont you have no idea how many tubes and veins it takes for the avergage man to get an erection the thought process is mind boggling and then we have to make sure you lot cum first lol

    1256062177
    Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 759
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2007

    I can squirt (not intentionally) and it is not the same stuff as pee! To be honest my partner would be quite happy either way but it acually is different. Who do we think likes watersports more, guys or girls? x

    1256066879
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    Magic Hands wrote:

    shellyboo wrote:

    Magic Hands wrote:

    you have just blown my mind there shellyboo... thats very interesting what you have just said but i have to admit i did laught AA. I can just see shellyboo running down to the research lab with her test tube lol

    *giggle*

    "Darling, get the test tube, QUICK!" :P

    lol... where do you here about all this? you would be spot on for a pub quiz lol

    I just read a lot... :) I'm totally crap at pub quizzes though!

    1256814284
    FunBoy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 25 Sep 2009

    I would Love to try water sports with my OH but to be honest I just have never gotten up the courage to ask him I he wants to give it ago XD maybe I should I have always liked the Idea

    1256814509
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    FunBoy wrote:

    I would Love to try water sports with my OH but to be honest I just have never gotten up the courage to ask him I he wants to give it ago XD maybe I should I have always liked the Idea

    No harm in asking FunBoy :) Do you think he'd be open to it?

    1256827624
    Monkey45 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 29 Oct 2009

    I am a big fan of this, espeacially before ejacualtion, its like teasing my partner and we don't think about clearing up until it's all over and by that time its too late to change your mind!:)

    1256832927
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 879
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2007

    shellyboo wrote:

    Really! The problem arises in collecting the samples. It comes from the same place as urine, so it tends to be contaminated with the same chemicals... [...] I read a really interesting piece on this recently... it said that the g-spot is basically residual prostate tissue in women... that's why some women have it and some don't. And following on from that, the ejaculate is the same idea as the substance men produce when they have their prostate milked.

    But it's definitely not just vaginal lubrication... it's waterier and gritter, apparently.

    From my understanding, since all human beings begin life in the womb as females, and only later on become male, then the prostate might legitimately be called the "residual" paraurethral gland in men.

    I just have a personal issue with descriptions of female reproductive organs as if those structures were lesser analogues of similar structures in men. Moving on ...

    As far as I know, female ejaculate exits the body through and around the urethra via the paraurethral ducts. The paraurethral glands (also known as Skene's glands) are surrounded by the urethral sponge (the g-spot) which is associated with the clitoris, and engorges with blood during sexual arousal. This is why the g-spot is easier to detect during arousal. These glands are apparently the source of female ejaculate.

    When a man's prostate is milked, the emission consists of seminal fluid which contains sperm, any residual pre-ejaculate, and semen. After emission the fluid becomes more viscous and then less viscous. As far as I know, female ejaculate starts out quite watery and retains the same levels of viscosity as it dries.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urethral_sponge

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skene%27s_gland

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoris

    1256833699
    Lubyanka [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 879
    • Joined: 9 Jan 2007

    Wizzie86 wrote:

    Who do we think likes watersports more, guys or girls?

    Most women I know, including myself, are more interested in specific human beings rather than sexual activities in the abstract. In my experience, we enjoy sexual activities with those specific human beings in particular. As women, our enjoyment tends to be all about those specific human beings and very little about the sexual activity itself in abstract. That's my experience anyhow.

    On the other hand, in my experience men are much more likely to have a shopping list with abstract sexual activities on it, which they present to any likely vagina owner in the hopes that the vagina owner will consent to participate in those activities with them. This is my repeated and frequent experience.

    So I think men are more likely to like watersports in the abstract than women are, simply because in my experience men in general are more into sexual activities in the abstract regardless of who they're doing them with.

    1256834251
    shellyboo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 825
    • Joined: 16 Apr 2008

    Lubyanka wrote:

    shellyboo wrote:

    Really! The problem arises in collecting the samples. It comes from the same place as urine, so it tends to be contaminated with the same chemicals... [...] I read a really interesting piece on this recently... it said that the g-spot is basically residual prostate tissue in women... that's why some women have it and some don't. And following on from that, the ejaculate is the same idea as the substance men produce when they have their prostate milked.

    But it's definitely not just vaginal lubrication... it's waterier and gritter, apparently.

    From my understanding, since all human beings begin life in the womb as females, and only later on become male, then the prostate might legitimately be called the "residual" paraurethral gland in men.

    I just have a personal issue with descriptions of female reproductive organs as if those structures were lesser analogues of similar structures in men. Moving on ...

    As far as I know, female ejaculate exits the body through and around the urethra via the paraurethral ducts. The paraurethral glands (also known as Skene's glands) are surrounded by the urethral sponge (the g-spot) which is associated with the clitoris, and engorges with blood during sexual arousal. This is why the g-spot is easier to detect during arousal. These glands are apparently the source of female ejaculate.

    When a man's prostate is milked, the emission consists of seminal fluid which contains sperm, any residual pre-ejaculate, and semen. After emission the fluid becomes more viscous and then less viscous. As far as I know, female ejaculate starts out quite watery and retains the same levels of viscosity as it dries.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urethral_sponge

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skene%27s_gland

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clitoris

    Thanks :) Will do some more reading! I have a terrible habit of grazing, absorbing and regurgitating without knowing where I got info from.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.