• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Is your OH as horny as you?

[suspended user]

suspended user

mc the world must be blind if your'e not on it everyday ..you should be with a body like your's

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

lickmadick wrote:

mc the world must be blind if your'e not on it everyday ..you should be with a body like your's

Aw thanks :D Well unfortunately someone's got to go out and earn all this LH spending money ;)

Lol

xxx

[suspended user]

suspended user

what you don't get any freebies for your service to the LH community ?

tronic [sign in to see picture]

Mistress Cara wrote:

Columbus wrote:

A woman's sexual peak is 30s to around 60 apparently ( whereas men peak in their late teens) so seeing as I'm 31 I'd say my OH has his work cut out for him over the next few decades as we usually do it more than once a day when we're together as it is :-)

Hahaha this made me giggle... I'm 30 in July so watch out world hey? ;)

more than once a day? I'm lucky if I'm getting once a week at the moment! *jealous*

MC xxx

30 is the magic number!

My OH has not a smidgin of sex drive at the moment which poses some complicated problems. I think it was some months ago we last had sex and I went down on her a few weeks back, but since then it has been more or less tumbleweed. I'm not sure what to do! (apart from invest in some man-gadgets to survive the drought)

breakfast in bed, gourmet dinner, massages or shopping sprees have as yet not aided the situation.

Since a good few years back the difference in sex drive has been apparent though, but it was manageable until recently. I suppose this is just part of the wonderful world of relationships.

SuggestiveTendency [sign in to see picture]

Due to being in a long distance relationship with my OH we are both horny as hell when we meet up! Unfortunately, whilst she can come loads multiple times in (relatively) quick succession I can only climax once every few hours.

Normally though when we're apart i'd say i'm more horny!

Coachvee [sign in to see picture]

Well, a few months ago I would have said no, but after having a talk about things I realised that he IS as horny as me.... he just doesn't say so much when he is not very well (which has been often). We've revealed a lot more about each other's fantasies and as it turns out, it seems both our darkest fantasies are the same..... so that should help things when he gets back home!

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

I've found a woman who can keep up...

Any ladies on here ever had a patch of low sex drive before and found a way though it? I am going crazy at the moment and it creates a nasty atmosphere when me and OH are out of sync like this.

Orthom [sign in to see picture]

My sex drive is alot higher than my partners, which can cause frustrations at times!

We have sex about twice a week, but we're 18 and 20! Hopefully when my girlfriend starts getting closer to 30 our sex drives may match up a bit better!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

tronic wrote:

Any ladies on here ever had a patch of low sex drive before and found a way though it? I am going crazy at the moment and it creates a nasty atmosphere when me and OH are out of sync like this.

This mightn't help but I just keep at it...

When I'm not feeling it, I give lots! I give head every day and I *want* to give head every day but I don't want to receive every day or have sex every day. But by keeping active in some way, I think about it more, and when I think about it more, I realise I want it more.

Also - sometimes when we aren't feeling horny, just doing it anyway can often solve the problem! If you can relax enough, it's hard *not* to get horny when someone is pleasuring you. Obviously there are times when you really don't want it no matter what, but on the times when your just feeling a bit "meh" about sex, then getting things started can help somewhat!

These are the things that help me!

Also determining what the reason could be - stress, tiredness and contraceptive method can all lower the sex drive so determining what causes it (if anything other than just a natural dip) can help you solve the problem!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

tronic wrote:

This mightn't help but I just keep at it...

When I'm not feeling it, I give lots! I give head every day and I *want* to give head every day but I don't want to receive every day or have sex every day. But by keeping active in some way, I think about it more, and when I think about it more, I realise I want it more.

Also - sometimes when we aren't feeling horny, just doing it anyway can often solve the problem! If you can relax enough, it's hard *not* to get horny when someone is pleasuring you. Obviously there are times when you really don't want it no matter what, but on the times when your just feeling a bit "meh" about sex, then getting things started can help somewhat!

These are the things that help me!

Also determining what the reason could be - stress, tiredness and contraceptive method can all lower the sex drive so determining what causes it (if anything other than just a natural dip) can help you solve the problem!

Ax

sounds sensible. at the moment the poor dear is not really interested in giving anything either, just really not interested at all!

Maybe I got old and boring. She really does seem to still love me though - it's very confusing.

Stress and medication could be part of the cause but it seems that when I get her going she gets into it and really enjoys herself, but just never makes the first move or offers or whatnot. Maybe that's just how it is, I will forever be the instigator, every 6 weeks when the moon and venus are in alignment and I've said my prayers. ;-) lol

Thanks for the good advice though AdnaW, it is food for thought. x

sexyseany69 [sign in to see picture]

my oh fiona is well horny on par with each other which is good im glad i can satisfy her demands id be worrying if i couldnt but all the good stuff on LH helps to promote a healthy sex life , dnt you agree ,,?

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

tronic wrote:

sounds sensible. at the moment the poor dear is not really interested in giving anything either, just really not interested at all!

Maybe I got old and boring. She really does seem to still love me though - it's very confusing.

Stress and medication could be part of the cause but it seems that when I get her going she gets into it and really enjoys herself, but just never makes the first move or offers or whatnot. Maybe that's just how it is, I will forever be the instigator, every 6 weeks when the moon and venus are in alignment and I've said my prayers. ;-) lol

Thanks for the good advice though AdnaW, it is food for thought. x

If she doesn't feel like it much but enjoys it when it starts - I'd suggest talking to her!

Tell her, you have noticed she doesn't seem to *want* it much, but does enjoy it once she's into it and would she appreciate a gentle nudge sometimes as long as she can have a "stop I definitely don't want it this time" word for the occasions where she would feel pushed?

I find being on the forums makes me think about sex more which makes me want it more, maybe encouraging her to read some erotica from time to time, or explore herself alone may increase her sex drive.

I'm currently working on mine which is why your post hits a nerve. Mine dropped when I started taking the pill but I have to take the pill for medical reasons so I just put more effort in. I enjoy sex, but don't want it all the time, so sometimes I have to encourage myself to initiate or carry on if my partner initiates because I'll love it once it starts properly. I choose to encourage myself because sex is important to me and my partner - it is intimate and a way of cementing our love for one another - it's not the only sign of love, but I can see why a person would feel awful if their partner didn't want sex with them!

I also find that setting time aside works! We'll allocate certain times loosely - times when we know the house will be empty, nights when we know we don't have to be up early, mornings when we know we have nothing else planned, we will "plan" to have sex. That way, looking forward to it and building up to it can make you feel hornier!

Also, texting naughty texts can help....texting your partner when she's working something sexy and loving might help her feel hornier - by reminding her how wonderful sex can be with words it can really help.

Sometimes a lack of sex drive can just be because we don't *think* about it enough.

Just a few suggestions - feel free to ignore :P

Axx

sh4ag [sign in to see picture]

i would love it if my oh was as horny as me ohwell i can always hope

gagging4itnow [sign in to see picture]

Me and my OH are about the same - not very often when we *don't* fancy it. I'm just short of my 46th birthday and I feel like I'm getting hornier all the time. Just ordered from LH and am damned pissed off that it's a bank holiday tomorrow, as I just can't wait for the dildo I've ordered to stretch my fanny, and I've got a few larger demands on my wishlist too. I think perhaps I should have gone for a bigger dildo as the girth of 6ins matches hubby's anyway - sometimes it's worn my wristwatch as he's been filling me up! LOL. We ordered lube, but I don't think that I'll need any - I'm soaked just by the thought of it and he's so eager to use it on me too.

X.Lusty_Lisa.X [sign in to see picture]

Me and my husband are definitely as horny as eachother. we have sex about 9 or 10 times a week and thats without me giving him his handjobs and blowjobs, i dont think he could live without them. were only 18 and 20 so we have loads of energy to put in to our sex life....

frustrated [sign in to see picture]

Sorry am new here today but my main complaint is that i want it every day and he doesnt :( Makes me sad and dont know how to change it, we end up arguing about it and he will then try, but that isnt the same as someone who really 'wants' you all the time x Anyone else have same problem and any advice, feels more humiliating as i am the female and it is normally the males complaining of this.

frustrated wrote:

Sorry am new here today but my main complaint is that i want it every day and he doesnt :( Makes me sad and dont know how to change it, we end up arguing about it and he will then try, but that isnt the same as someone who really 'wants' you all the time x Anyone else have same problem and any advice, feels more humiliating as i am the female and it is normally the males complaining of this.

Yes i get this all the time but i'm one of the annoying blokes who wants it more than once every 6 weeks. :)

as for advice - once I start to get anywhere I'll let you know, talking about things is not really working too well at the moment. :/

frustrated [sign in to see picture]

I know, i get upset and feel humiliated and inadequate like i am really grubby wanting someone to satisfy me, then he gets annoyed that he cant keep me happy saying that nothing he does is enough, then finally when i have cried for ages we have a cuddle and try to think of another way around it.

It doesnt help that when we do do it sometimes, it doesnt always go to plan and if i dont 'get mine' so to speak i cry with dissapointment and he feels a total failure.

I get all stressed that i need to make the most of it when i get it and cant relax and then i wonder where i am going.

We are married with 3 kids which admitedly is horrible ha ha but i think once they in bed at 7 it is our time for fun but he is not as into it all as a 'hobby' like i am and i get really sad about it all.

I even get hot headed and want to cry when i hear how much fun other people have and worse still i end up fantasising about random people and often think if any of them offered i would prob go ahead and do it which makes me cry with shame grrrrrrr

frustrated wrote:

I know, i get upset and feel humiliated and inadequate like i am really grubby wanting someone to satisfy me, then he gets annoyed that he cant keep me happy saying that nothing he does is enough, then finally when i have cried for ages we have a cuddle and try to think of another way around it.

It doesnt help that when we do do it sometimes, it doesnt always go to plan and if i dont 'get mine' so to speak i cry with dissapointment and he feels a total failure.

I get all stressed that i need to make the most of it when i get it and cant relax and then i wonder where i am going.

We are married with 3 kids which admitedly is horrible ha ha but i think once they in bed at 7 it is our time for fun but he is not as into it all as a 'hobby' like i am and i get really sad about it all.

I even get hot headed and want to cry when i hear how much fun other people have and worse still i end up fantasising about random people and often think if any of them offered i would prob go ahead and do it which makes me cry with shame grrrrrrr

I totally know what you are going through. We don't have kids but there are some other problems and suchlike which have gone on for a while and made this situation the way it is. It's so hard to find a way around it though - I really don't see one at the moment, but it might be my short sighted view.

I really echo that grubby feeling - I genuinely seel like a beggar or some kind of sex pest when I gently suggest maybe we go have some fun, because of the reaction that I get, it's not good for the confidence.

Try to remember that it's not a reflection of yourself that they don't want the same things, it's more likely a combination of stuff, different for every couple. It's tough to keep repeating 'I'm not a freak, I'm just fine' over and over but you can try something to help not to take it too personally. And talking to them is supposed to help, to find out why they don't feel into it the way you do.

I think it takes time too, certainly is for me!

I'm no expert though, I'm sure some other folks on here have lots of wiser words than me. I'm just going through a similar thing right now and some of those feelings you mentioned I can reall relate to. Stay strong anyway and buy tons of sexy things from LH to amuse yourself in the meantime. :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.