• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Is your OH as horny as you?

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Yeah, I dunno what it is, but he doesn't seem to fully understand that he does hurt me. and he wont see what he's doing wrong. I'll try having another chat with him tonight if he starts up again..

Hope you figure it out hun! Axx

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

No :(

My sex drive is WAY higher. Mind you I'm the horniest person I know, I tend to spend My days thinking of sex, sex toys, sexy lingerie, fetishes, BDSM, lesbianism or sex in some form.

He hasnt got a hope of catching up! Poor guy is working a lot of the time... Aww

MC xxx

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

I think Elcano and I are fairly similar. He says I always want sex/orgasms and I call him a "horny toad". But I'm conscious that it'll only be 2 years in April since we got together so it's still all fairly new in that respect. We're trying different things together and continuing to explore each other so it keeps it fresh and helps us to feel closer out of the bedroom I think - it does for me anyway. Sometimes I'll be like "We haven't done it for ages!" but it's only a couple of days! I wonder if I might slow down when I'm working (currently at home while finish PhD and look for a FT job) if I'm more tired, or distracted with work or whatever. Quite a long time after we'd split, I found out my ex had probably been cheating on me and that it must have started around the time that I had a low sex drive. I dont' know if it's related but I remember him saying once that we hardly ever had sex (maybe once a month) and he said "I should just have an affair". The bastard. Anyway, so with current OH being my horny toad I do worry sometimes that he would, not necessarily stray, but find it frustrating and cause problems in our relationship if I ever found myself not really wanting to for a period of time. Obviously, if we ever had a family then that could effect it or if I was ill or if I'm grieving at some point in the future etc etc. I've talked to him about it before and he reassures me but this thread just reminded me of it potentially being an issue as it has in the past. But for now we're all sexed up so I guess we should enjoy it while it's all good :-)

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

Yes! its been awesome to find someone with a sex drive that matches mine in its ferocity!

*AdamKR* [sign in to see picture]

pinkangel wrote:

My OH has a very low sex drive compared to me and it drives me crazy sometimes. I am a 20 year old female and he is a 25 yera old male so its not like it should be a problem. I am horny ALL the time and on the odd occasion that Im not already, it doesnt take much to get me there. My OH on the other hand is hardly ever that turned on and he sometimes knocks me back!

so just wondering is anyone else in this position?

and any tips on how to turn him on more often?

thanx xx

hi there

my wife does have a much lower sex drive then me, when we do have sex we do go at it like rabbits most of the night, but my sex drive is so high im wanting that every night and every time my son is at school and daughter is having a nap, but my wife can sometimes go weeks without wanting it :S

SnowyOwl [sign in to see picture]

I can't seem to get enough at the moment either!! Until a couple of weeks ago I was happy with a couple of times a week, but now I seem to want it a couple of times a day!!! DH loves it, but at 66 hasn't quite managed to match me, which is why I thought I needed a substantial vibe & some toys - mmm!

But he's so darn gorgeous & loving & wonderful that I love him beyond expression :)

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

SnowyOwl wrote:

But he's so darn gorgeous & loving & wonderful that I love him beyond expression :)

That is a lovely statement SnowyOwl :-)

SG69 x

My OH is 7 years older than me and I don't know where she gets her energy from! She's an insatiable horny devil woman and keeps me on my toes I can tell you! So thats a yes then! lol

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

Nah, more so lol

maximus 69 [sign in to see picture]

You lucky lot.

I think myself lucky if I get it once a month, my OH is a postwomen so she has to be up at 4 o'clock in the

morning, and she is not getting any younger she is 58 that is 8 years older than me and I am still as horney as ever.

She is always to tired at night and weekends so I am glad that I found LH and the top butt plugs that they sell or I think I would be sex mad by now.

Maximus 69

X

mbtoo [sign in to see picture]

I am now very very horny! Don't really know how it happened, it wasn't that long ago I couldn't be bothered having sex! Once a week was plenty for me,though not for the OH. I now want it daily and to try everything! Don't think he can believe his luck!!

You sound just like I've been mbtoo, I can't explain it either! I'm through thte change, so it's not that, and though my OH finds it a bit tiring, he's being very lovely about it & trying to be a bit adventurous himself.

You enjoy yourself, honey ;)

fang [sign in to see picture]

i think we're about as horny as each other :) . at it like rabbits springs to mind

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

A woman's sexual peak is 30s to around 60 apparently ( whereas men peak in their late teens) so seeing as I'm 31 I'd say my OH has his work cut out for him over the next few decades as we usually do it more than once a day when we're together as it is :-)

mbtoo [sign in to see picture]

Enjoy yourself too SnowyOwl,I love reading your posts, you sound like one cool lady!
    It is bloody great having your sex drive back isn't it! Got a lot of lost time to be making up!

BumLovingCriminal [sign in to see picture]

Nope! My OH works weird shifts, and it really messes around with his sex drive. Don't get me wrong, when he's up for it he's REALLY up for it, but it's not nearly as often as I am. He thinks a good session once or twice a week is fine. For me, anything less than once a day is torture!

Aww, mbtoo, how sweet! I'm very upright and respectable at work & in church - if they only knew - he-he-he!!!

You sound like a lovely, cool woman yourself! I was told I was frigid for the first 30 years of my adult life - but my OH says I'm now just enjoying my freedom & he's very glad it's with him - horny beast!

And BLC we know EXACTLY what you mean - hugs!

PS mbtoo - my OH says you're wrong - I'm very HOT!!!

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

I think my OH and I are as horny as each other, we usually only see each other twice a week, sometimes 3 but we definetly make up for it when we do see each other. I've never been so horny in all my life and sex with my boyfriend is amazing. We are really enjoying exploring each others bodies. Long may it continue.....

[suspended user]

suspended user

my oh is very hotttt not a lot she won't do for a turn on lol

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

Columbus wrote:

A woman's sexual peak is 30s to around 60 apparently ( whereas men peak in their late teens) so seeing as I'm 31 I'd say my OH has his work cut out for him over the next few decades as we usually do it more than once a day when we're together as it is :-)

Hahaha this made me giggle... I'm 30 in July so watch out world hey? ;)

more than once a day? I'm lucky if I'm getting once a week at the moment! *jealous*

MC xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.