FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Is your OH as horny as you?

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

Shelly: Next time you're in London, drop me an e-mail ;-)

I so will :D

Nexas wrote:

LOL I'll be expecting it now! ;-)

Dude, we're so going for a drink the next time I'm there! I have to go visit my friends soon, they've just moved to London.

jav_ski [sign in to see picture]

there told ya i dont even need to start a Get Nexas laid thread!!

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

LadiesMan wrote:

i'm still finding life with the OH tough going.... I'm masturbating maybe twice a day and not only does she not feel inclined to hop on (as it were) - she doesn't even want to even play with me!! oh wait - the wine i'm drinking... that will be the truth syrum!! :)

I'm doing the same too! Wishing he would initiate some more like he used to

x

she's getting better i think my wooing is working plus the fact i am making it more obvious .. i think the ocnversation i am a man and i need some loving worked

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

I wish I had the bloody energy to keep up with mine! I'm gonna end up one of those baldy skinny fellas who dies of a heart attack whist having sex straight after coming home from work *yes dear*. . . . . .or my dick will fall off!

SG69 x

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

jav_ski wrote:

.. i think the ocnversation i am a man and i need some loving worked

no offense jav, but if a man said that to me he would be having his testicles on toast for tea!

yeh but would you still be mad if even on his birthday even when he made those puppy dog eyes and even though it was his birthday he did everything to make you feel sexy and wanted and then you still didnt put out .. and then he uttered those " i need some loving" words would youstil would ya come on would ya?

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

jav_ski wrote:

yeh but would you still be mad if even on his birthday even when he made those puppy dog eyes and even though it was his birthday he did everything to make you feel sexy and wanted and then you still didnt put out .. and then he uttered those " i need some loving" words would youstil would ya come on would ya?

no i wouldnt, i never expect sex from anyone, even long term partners.

plus if i knew a partner was doing all those things just for his own motives i definatley wouldn't

SL fair play lol i'm not gonna complain am i lol .. it isnt a one sided affair to be fair she does enjoy the process ya know pmsl i think

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

She more so than l, this is the first time in weeks l have escaped long enough to get to the keyboard!!! oh no here she comes now.... no no not the whip again.... l'm not ready again yet!

TB

Yep, they're crap at dusting, but hey what the hell!!

TB

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

^^ Lol! Those au pairs of yours are really working you aren't they Tallboy!

Jav ski, I'd prob accept that.

50% result i'll accept that too!!

au pairs he has au pairs ... damn TB you need to share!!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

The pic he's got, those are the au pairs..

TB do you havea room you would like to rent out i will pay double the asking price!! lol

Thank god they have a redeeming feature- they like to party, you see them in their party attire!!!

TB

sweetlove666 wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

no offense jav, but if a man said that to me he would be having his testicles on toast for tea!

Really? Why? I sure as hell need sex too, and if my parnter was denying me I wouldn't be one bit happy. It's part and parcel of a relationship, and if my needs weren't being met, I'd be having a chat. I'm sure Jav didn't phrase it so bluntly as "I'm a man, I have needs..." but there's nothing wrong with asking to have your needs fulfilled.

shellyboo wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

Really? Why? I sure as hell need sex too, and if my parnter was denying me I wouldn't be one bit happy. It's part and parcel of a relationship, and if my needs weren't being met, I'd be having a chat. I'm sure Jav didn't phrase it so bluntly as "I'm a man, I have needs..." but there's nothing wrong with asking to have your needs fulfilled.

to be fair no i didnt i took her shopping ... bought her some perfume and some lingerei (selfridges i might add) and then asked to see her in both when she modelled it and then started to take it of to go make din dins thats when i kinda groaned and said my piece!

jav_ski wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

to be fair no i didnt i took her shopping ... bought her some perfume and some lingerei (selfridges i might add) and then asked to see her in both when she modelled it and then started to take it of to go make din dins thats when i kinda groaned and said my piece!

Hmm. Well, I do take a *small* issue with the idea that she should have sex with you just because you bought her lingerie, she can't fail to be aware that modelling it for you is going to turn you on... if she's not in the mood for sex, she shouldn't be parading about in half nothing!

But equally, you shouldn't expect sex just because you did a nice thing for her. That's not how it works, unfortunately! But these are the issues when your partner has a lower sex drive than you.

shellyboo wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

Hmm. Well, I do take a *small* issue with the idea that she should have sex with you just because you bought her lingerie, she can't fail to be aware that modelling it for you is going to turn you on... if she's not in the mood for sex, she shouldn't be parading about in half nothing!

But equally, you shouldn't expect sex just because you did a nice thing for her. That's not how it works, unfortunately! But these are the issues when your partner has a lower sex drive than you.

point taken but i do the romantic thing too its all about the whole package i try my best now just trying different options

Yep, and I totally appreciate that... too many men forget that foreplay starts with putting the toilet seat down, and making a cup of tea in the morning! But her sex drive is her sex drive... she can't turn it on anymore than you can turn it off.

I really do sympathise though Jav, it's a truly horrible thing to be turned down for sex all the time. I've been there in relationships and it's shattering to the self-esteem.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.