99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Is your OH as horny as you?

debk [sign in to see picture]

hi im not as horny as my hubby and its very rare that we are both horny together so it can sometimes be quite difficult hes away with the army at the mo so i have placed a order on this site and im hoping to spice things up when he comes home

jimmy_999 [sign in to see picture]

My girlfriend has a very low sex drive, unlike myself. when she is horny we have amazing sex but we only seem to have sex about once a week. is there anything that i can do to help increase her sex drive?

jaydee [sign in to see picture]

Jimmy, my OH has had periods where she had a much lower sex drive than me, as pointed out above it was probably because she was tired and stressed (does not help that I am in the Army).

After lot's of talking etc, I decided to change some of my ways, little things like giving her quality time on her own (or with her mates), just things like taking the kids out on a Saturday, allowing her to go out get her hair done, lay in the bath for hours and simply wind down. I am not saying all blokes are the same (I like to think I am very modern, I do most of the cooking in the house),but it is easy to go out and earn the money.

Candles and a loving evening, wine nice film and cuddles (so sex on the agenda), can do wonders.

Mortages etc and a good job can also mean that somebody has other things on their minds, so just listen and introduce calmness ................. I thank you from the Green Machine Agony Uncle LOL.

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

As I said earlier me and my OH have swapped! It does tend to change a lot depending on what else is happening around you. I know when I'm stressed its the last thing I want to do - but if your OH takes you by surprise and does a grand gesture it can make it absolutely mind blowing!

x

I think his might go up once he has found a new job - hes at home a lot at tho mo and we are seeing a bit too much of each other I think! A bit of time apart is always good!

x

And some cheeky texts/picture messages always help!!

x

jav_ski [sign in to see picture]

i have been feeling exttrraaaa horny lately which a damn problem because she has been feeling the opposite .... need to pop some aphrodisiacsa in her cofffee

MH i would but lately she has mastered the fine art of elbow in the gut .. two inches closer than when she is not in the mood and i feel as i have just been hit in the gut .. and upon refelction i have lol

i just let her do the initiation process now .. and use palm-ela to help me lol thinking of buying a tenga lol

Magic Hands wrote:

lol why not text her that you have a suprise for when she gets back. Light the fire, light some candles around it and have a nice bottle of wine on ice for when she gets in. that way she'll be in the mood for when she gets home...

erm you are under the impression my OH works for a living .. mate she is a woman of leisure .. and as for sending her flowers from the office i work from home lol

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

jav_ski wrote:

Magic Hands wrote:

lol why not text her that you have a suprise for when she gets back. Light the fire, light some candles around it and have a nice bottle of wine on ice for when she gets in. that way she'll be in the mood for when she gets home...

erm you are under the impression my OH works for a living .. mate she is a woman of leisure .. and as for sending her flowers from the office i work from home lol

jav_ski, good to see you back ever thought you spend too much time with your missus? I've gotta say, a good night out WITHOUT my OH always means I'm in the mood when I get back....just a suggestion hun, hope it works out!

Ax

Roxy1990 [sign in to see picture]

We're about even. We both have days where we cant be bothered and we both have days when we just wanna rip eachothers clothes off RIGHT NOW.

I recommend reading some of Tracey Cox's Q/A's and her advice. I found her advice the best "professional" advice. The thing that helped us get back to being the sexual bunnies we used to be was talking to eachother about exactly what we both liked and what we didnt. I began to be more sexually adventurous myself and instead of masterbated once in a blue moon I try to fit it in twice a week and also talking dirty istead of just getting right to it helped turn us both on a lot more.

Roxy. xx

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

Magic Hands wrote:

I'll have a look at the tracy cox part later. see if theres anything on there that will help me... theres nothing wrong with my sexy drive, i'm horny as f**k. But theres something else i need help with

and that is.......???

AdnaW wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

Magic Hands wrote:

jav_ski, good to see you back ever thought you spend too much time with your missus? I've gotta say, a good night out WITHOUT my OH always means I'm in the mood when I get back....just a suggestion hun, hope it works out!

Ax

i was thinking that the other day might buy her a ticket to a far away place lol

Nexas wrote:

I'm worried I may never be able to find a girl with my level of horniness LOL

lol your in the right place ... i might start a new thread

"find Nexas a partner"

but did it get you laid the whole point of mine would be that you find a nymphomaniac woman who will wear your ass out !!

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

I'm worried I may never be able to find a girl with my level of horniness LOL

I'm worried I might never find a guy with my level of horniness!

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

well - shellyboo... nexas.... what if tonight you were just co-people...? :o)

lol

i'm still finding life with the OH tough going.... I'm masturbating maybe twice a day and not only does she not feel inclined to hop on (as it were) - she doesn't even want to even play with me!! oh wait - the wine i'm drinking... that will be the truth syrum!! :)

LadiesMan wrote:

well - shellyboo... nexas.... what if tonight you were just co-people...? :o)

lol

i'm still finding life with the OH tough going.... I'm masturbating maybe twice a day and not only does she not feel inclined to hop on (as it were) - she doesn't even want to even play with me!! oh wait - the wine i'm drinking... that will be the truth syrum!! :)

That's upsetting, LadiesMan. Is her sex drive much lower than yours?

As for co-people, it's an intriguing idea ;)

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

i always try and get an anchorman quote in where i can!! :)

yeah - unfortunately so.... we'll be lucky to make love once a month at the moment... its just a bit rubbish!! :o(

LadiesMan wrote:

i always try and get an anchorman quote in where i can!! :)

yeah - unfortunately so.... we'll be lucky to make love once a month at the moment... its just a bit rubbish!! :o(

Oooooh, that IS rubbish. Have you spoken to her about it?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.