99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Is your OH as horny as you?

Miss BoomStick [sign in to see picture]

I feel like I always have to pester my OH for sex lol.

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Miss BoomStick wrote:

I feel like I always have to pester my OH for sex lol.

Same lol

haha isn't it supposed to be the men who are the horny buggers lol

Tell me about it, not in my case

same, hopefully once he moves and we're going long distance he wont turn me down as much ans he wont know when he'll next get any action lol

Miss BoomStick wrote:

same, hopefully once he moves and we're going long distance he wont turn me down as much ans he wont know when he'll next get any action lol

Hopefully and you have your toys which never turn you down!

indeed I do!

Rugbyman [sign in to see picture]

Mine is much higher than my wifes, just have to communicate so it doesn't become an issue i think. Obviously i have to take care of myself that seems to keep the horniness in check.

*AdamKR* [sign in to see picture]

since we had moved to a house rather than being in a flat my wife has really come out of her shell and is now as horny as i am and almost as adventerous as me which is made our sex soooooooo much better now, she has opened up to me alot and told me now she is happier in where she lives shes happier in herself, before she did just lay there and take it because she wasent happy and made her loose her motivation for almost anything. biiiiiiiig change now

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

My OH has a much lower sex drive which is annoying at times! Where as i am happy to go at it 4-5 times a night and he is happy with just the once every other night. But at least i get to use my toys : )

Kinkyfish [sign in to see picture]

We used to have the same sex drive which was very high, but after our second child my wife is struggeling a little, she is trying diffrent things but at the moment hers is quite low.

when we do have sex though it is still amazing.

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

My sex drive is considerably higher than that of my OH - so she accepts i do things to satisy my urges but our sex is amazing too when we are both in the mood.

Loves huni wrote:

unfortunately i think mine is much higher, even when i think mine is low :/ it buggs me sometimes as i hate to feel like im pestering but as he rarely starts it i just feel unwanted so i dont know which is worse but yeah basically :/ x

Thats such a shame Huni, I hope things pick up for you. I can some what relate to how you feel. I don't think my sex drive is low but I do feel unwanted as it's always me that starts anything in the bedroom.

Kinkyfish [sign in to see picture]

Miss BoomStick wrote:

Loves huni wrote:

unfortunately i think mine is much higher, even when i think mine is low :/ it buggs me sometimes as i hate to feel like im pestering but as he rarely starts it i just feel unwanted so i dont know which is worse but yeah basically :/ x

Thats such a shame Huni, I hope things pick up for you. I can some what relate to how you feel. I don't think my sex drive is low but I do feel unwanted as it's always me that starts anything in the bedroom.

I would love my wife to iniate things, she used to jump on me but now it seems like a chore or shes only doing it for me.

I know it the kids affecting her, as she did have PND after our second girl was born and the tablets the doc gave her made her feel and act like a zombie, they also killed her sex drive, i know she is trying but its still frustrating, and i do at times feel alittle rejected.

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Nearly a year after meeting our sex drives are still the same as each others and rather high. It makes the relationship just so much better and I do class myself as very lucky =)

[suspended user]

suspended user

well as i initiate most of the sex i suppose it's me but when i get her going there's no stopping her thankfully xx

sweetcherry24 [sign in to see picture]

I have met my match with my OH. no other man i had been with could keep up with my demands. i told them what i was like when first met them, they thought it was great but soon got fed up. lol

my Oh is as naughty and kinky as me. share the same fantasies.

Lotso [sign in to see picture]

She used to be, we only get to see eachother on weekends and would get about 8 times in at least but recently it's just stopped, put rather a strain on the relationship and I just don't know what to do?

Lotso [sign in to see picture]

Did you ever find a solution to your problem?

xxxxchelzsxxxx [sign in to see picture]

Mine used to be really low... until i met m husband... and his is very high, but now he has trouble keeping us sometimes i am pleased to say!! xxxxxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.