£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Is your OH as horny as you?

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

I use traditional Indian remedies as an example of the dangers of unlicensed alternative options (I refuse to use medicines) but this does apply to other alternatives too.

I think you mean "I refuse to use the term medicines" here don't you?

I completely agree with WandA here - "alternative options" are potentially very dangerous and almost certainly completely unregulated. It's a risk I, personally, wouldn't be prepared to take.

Obviously - it's entirely up to you but I know WandA and myself find it maddening that the literature on things like this can be very misleading in the hope that the average person will be taken in - you have to dig deep to find out the truth about many of these things and it's twisted that people aim to make money out of something so risky (even if the "drugs" themselves aren't damaging they can cause people to not get checked out with potentially concerning symptoms!).

Axx

tronic [sign in to see picture]

it might be a moot point now anyway :/

But thanks for the cautionary words.

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

How about having a heart to heart with him. Maybe there is something that you are doing that puts him off or maybe he has something in his past that has lowered his drive

wenchiepie [sign in to see picture]

we are fairly similarly matched, although recenty i just want it literally 24/7! i've never had much of a sex drive so this has been a bit of a shock haha. I wake up and fancy a morning quickie to wake me up, spend the entire day fantacising about just grabbing my OH and doing him on the counter at work (we work together which would make that easier) or sneaking off to the visual room for a bit of hanky panky! Then when i get home, i still want it, the other night we had sex 3 times and once again in the morning and i still wanted it again by lunch!

Its unnaturaly high atm, i just can't figure it out! But fortunately he has a super high sex drive and gets turned on easily, can be awkward in public! We were at the seaside today and i was telling him about this edible sex paint game on here i was thinking of getting and well, he spent ages with his hands in his pockets and changed the topic to something beyond not sexy (mashed potatoes if you must know)

i'm rambling now.......

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I have a much higher sex drive than the OH, unfortunatley! However this is partly due to early mornings and shift patterns and his condition which makes him more tired.

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Me and my OH are at polar oposites of the libido scale at the moment, But it's ok.

We're working through our 'issues' and we're both becoming more understanding of each others feelings and emotions!

I am the one with the high libido, So in a way it can be very hard ( pun not intended lol ) for me at times, But I love my OH with all my heart so it comes down to patience and compromise!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

headsouth wrote:

Initially I'd say I'd had a much higher one, but whilst I think it's definitely a bit higher, it's often like we're sin and cos waves, rising and falling out of phase! Sorry, too geeky?

I just thought you had gone lazy with your spelling.

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

Oooh, ive got a really high sex drive indeed! Only 1 of my previous partners could keep up. I thinl my current partner thinks i'm some kind of sex freak as she's got a much lower sex drive. First thing in the morning i get really horny but my oh is more concerned with getting up and eating breakfast! For me the breakfast is only a brief fuel intake nescessary for all the sex i want ! hehe. I really need to work out all the things that make her horny but she's not very forthcoming! Don't get me wrong, we do have fairly regular sex and when we do it's amazing..... but i just wish there was more of it! To be fair though i haven't been at my sexiest recently! Need to buy some sexy underwear and corsets etc. Mine have all perished!

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

If I had an OH, they'd have to be highly sexed to keep up with me or else like getting lots of BJ's

And yet I remain single..... haha!

Crikey, if you put that on a T-shirt i'm sure you wouldn't be single for long MTC!

merry cherry wrote:

Crikey, if you put that on a T-shirt i'm sure you wouldn't be single for long MTC!

Maybe that's where I'm going wrong MC?

*Googles t-shirt printers*

hehe, and it might help if it was skin tight with not too much material! lol !

BBM, do you have 1 arm tats a lot stronger than the other?!

Well think I have the necessary assets to draw attention in a nice tight t-shirt, and with those words, haha.... Do you think you can get wet-look material.....

Lol BBM, not sure that'd go down too well in the pub, well it may do with some, not with all.....

True enough but think I may have to try different tactics to attract a bloke really hahaha!

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

True enough but think I may have to try different tactics to attract a bloke really hahaha!

I think that sorta thing would attract one night stands where as for a more serious relationship a different approach may be need lol

We weren't being serious MM....... lol

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

We weren't being serious MM....... lol

I know, I was just saying that that sort of thing would attract one night stands. I was being light hearted as I added lol

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

Definite imbalance of sex drives here. I want it pretty much all the time, while my wifey is making an effort for me to male it once a week.

It seemed to balance out much better when we were trying for a baby, as we were doing it every other day. Never really had the opportunity to see how high a frequency I could keep up with for an extended period, but it would be fun to find out. Every other day wasn't a problem at all. Only thing is us guys need time to recover inbetween, especially as we get older.

"The spirit is willing but the flesh is spongy" as Zapp Branigan once said.

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

I would say at the moment yeah......we are pretty much on level pegging...im up for it all day any day......and he never complains with that.......apart from when hes tired or iv worn him out.....lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.