• I got a pressie!! Part 3

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

I'd like to say a huge thank you to the amazing person who gifted me a new book. My OH only just told me it arrived, so sorry for the belated message!

I'm not sure if you want to identify yourself and you don't have to if you don't want to, but just so you know - you really have made my day. I'm having a bit of a crap time at the moment and your great generosity has really cheered me up. Random acts of kindness really are the way forward!

For the benefit of everyone else - I was gifted a book called "Two Knotty Boys Showing You The Ropes". I'm really into my Shibari and general rope bondage, so this book has always interested me. I've always learnt from videos and the Internet in general, so it's really nice to have such a great book, and the pictures are pretty inspirational!

Thanks again, whoever you are. I couldn't thank you enough!

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Subdom27 wrote:

I'd like to say a huge thank you to the amazing person who gifted me a new book. My OH only just told me it arrived, so sorry for the belated message!

I'm not sure if you want to identify yourself and you don't have to if you don't want to, but just so you know - you really have made my day. I'm having a bit of a crap time at the moment and your great generosity has really cheered me up. Random acts of kindness really are the way forward!

For the benefit of everyone else - I was gifted a book called "Two Knotty Boys Showing You The Ropes". I'm really into my Shibari and general rope bondage, so this book has always interested me. I've always learnt from videos and the Internet in general, so it's really nice to have such a great book, and the pictures are pretty inspirational!

Enjoy :)

I love that it cheered your crappy day up just as you made mine a couple of weeks ago :)

Gahhhhh this message just completed my day for real! I'm so happy when i make others happy :)

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I will say it again I love the positive karma on here... MBE I posted on your other thread "Question for the ladies" was hoping you were doing better with the health stuff. =)

Vanessa8 wrote:

I will say it again I love the positive karma on here... MBE I posted on your other thread "Question for the ladies" was hoping you were doing better with the health stuff. =)

Ohhhh yes i totally forgot about doing that sorry! Ill go find it and fill you in now :)

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Subdom27 wrote:

I love that it cheered your crappy day up just as you made mine a couple of weeks ago :)

Gahhhhh this message just completed my day for real! I'm so happy when i make others happy :)

I had an inclining it was you! Well, thank you so much again. Perhaps I'll put up some pictures of the new harness I'll be creating with the help of ideas from the book. Watch this space [ ] 😊

Subdom27 wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Subdom27 wrote:

I had an inclining it was you! Well, thank you so much again. Perhaps I'll put up some pictures of the new harness I'll be creating with the help of ideas from the book. Watch this space [ ] 😊

+1 :)

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

I would like to say a HUGE thank you to the beautiful person that bought me the Supersex Glass Dildo Set! Honestly. I have been going through a massive bad patch these last few days and opening this has made my day! I would love to know who it was! I am so unbelievably happy! If you want to stay anon then that's fine but know how grateful I am for it! Opening that gave me the biggest smile I could ever have done! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU xxxx

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Aw that's great drurysl02, enjoy your gift :) A friend of mine gifted me the supersex glass dildos last week and I have to say, they're amazing! The pink one is the first dildo to ever make me feel tingly inside without any clitoral stimulation, that's a big achievement for me ;)

Boogaloo wrote:

Aw that's great drurysl02, enjoy your gift :) A friend of mine gifted me the supersex glass dildos last week and I have to say, they're amazing! The pink one is the first dildo to ever make me feel tingly inside without any clitoral stimulation, that's a big achievement for me ;)

I can't wait to play with them! I just really want to thank whoever it was because it really made my day and week so much better. They didn't have to spend their pennies on me :3 I'm unbelievably happy ! X

My real life best friend sent me a LH gift today (not a wish list order because she knows my address). She sent me a book called "The Diary of a Submissive" and some horny jelly men sweets to eat while I'm reading it, as a thanks for proof reading and helping her edit her dissertation.

Shes so lovely, I know she comes on here occassionally so if you're reading this, THANK YOU!

mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

My real life best friend sent me a LH gift today (not a wish list order because she knows my address). She sent me a book called "The Diary of a Submissive" and some horny jelly men sweets to eat while I'm reading it, as a thanks for proof reading and helping her edit her dissertation.

Shes so lovely, I know she comes on here occassionally so if you're reading this, THANK YOU!

thats wicked idea jelly and a book. Munchies lol

Awh Boogaloo! That's the book im wanting! ! When you have read it, let me know how it is? So I know if it's worth the buy :p
    I will always trust your judgement :3

drurysl02 wrote:

Awh Boogaloo! That's the book im wanting! ! When you have read it, let me know how it is? So I know if it's worth the buy :p
    I will always trust your judgement :3

Yeah totally! I'll reply back on this thread when I've finished it :)

I'm hoping it's better than the last one, I recently read 'The Initiation of Ms Holly' and while it had pretty good content, I absolutely hated the writing style and language used so it just ruined it for me. Fingers crossed this one is a bit more tasteful, but still really hot! :D

Ooooh! I'm so excited now :3

FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

I got home from the doctor today to two gifts!

One i know was from a friend but i would still like to say THANK YOU as ive been after this particular clit vibe for forever! Plus batteries as i run out a couple of nights a go!

But i would LOVE to know who sent me the TC toner balls ive been practically drooling over for the past couple of weeks?!?!?

I am so grateful thank you so much to whoever! I've had a shit morning and i've spent the entire day wondering if my life is even worth living so this made my day! :)

MBE, I sent you the toner balls, I remember our little chat on the "what are you contemplating next" thread, and I had to thank you for your help :) Hope you liked the little note if you got it :)

I wasn't planning on making myself known but as you asked so kindly :P

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

One i know was from a friend but i would still like to say THANK YOU as ive been after this particular clit vibe for forever! Plus batteries as i run out a couple of nights a go!

But i would LOVE to know who sent me the TC toner balls ive been practically drooling over for the past couple of weeks?!?!?

I am so grateful thank you so much to whoever! I've had a shit morning and i've spent the entire day wondering if my life is even worth living so this made my day! :)

MBE, I sent you the toner balls, I remember our little chat on the "what are you contemplating next" thread, and I had to thank you for your help :) Hope you liked the little note if you got it :)

Gahhh i love them! i NEED to get to writing a review.

What have i helped with? But thank you! The pair i have are great but pose hygeine issues for me plus i dont feel them really doing much but this pair are great! Def worth it :) It's meant i could take it off of my trolley and done me a huge favour. I'm debating now if i get the new sex box or loads of silk bags for keeping my toys in. I'm not sure the box will be big enough (it will only be used to store dildos but still)

THANK YOU i would have never had the money otherwise..really...not for another month or so as money situations are awful right now! But thank you for treating me and thank you even more so for making yourself known. It means even more than i can say thank you and send you virtual hugs :)

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

What have i helped with? But thank you! The pair i have are great but pose hygeine issues for me plus i dont feel them really doing much but this pair are great! Def worth it :) It's meant i could take it off of my trolley and done me a huge favour. I'm debating now if i get the new sex box or loads of silk bags for keeping my toys in. I'm not sure the box will be big enough (it will only be used to store dildos but still)

THANK YOU i would have never had the money otherwise..really...not for another month or so as money situations are awful right now! But thank you for treating me and thank you even more so for making yourself known. It means even more than i can say thank you and send you virtual hugs :)

You're very welcome :) Thank you, because you, and a couple of others, helped me feel so accepted when I felt pretty vulnerable. Anyway, I hope you enjoy them - I'll keep my eyes peeled for your review!

I say, get a massive box - and get it filled! :P

I've seen a few people send/recieve gifts on here, and I don't think anyone really know whether they should own up to it!

Hugs! :) x

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

You're very welcome :) Thank you, because you, and a couple of others, helped me feel so accepted when I felt pretty vulnerable. Anyway, I hope you enjoy them - I'll keep my eyes peeled for your review!

I say, get a massive box - and get it filled! :P

I've seen a few people send/recieve gifts on here, and I don't think anyone really know whether they should own up to it!

Hugs! :) x

Yeah i get that.

Haha well maybe because you are accepted and loved? Just stating the facts :)

Some kind, lovely person on here sent me a present this morning! You don't have to come forward if you don't want to, but I'd just like to say - thank you so much, I love my feathered nipple clamps (I've been collecting them and they are gorgeous!) and the Horny Jelly Men cracked me up so much!

I don't know who you are, but thank you so much for cheering me up today - I've been stressing all week because on uni deadlines and this was amazing :)

xxx

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

Some kind, lovely person on here sent me a present this morning! You don't have to come forward if you don't want to, but I'd just like to say - thank you so much, I love my feathered nipple clamps (I've been collecting them and they are gorgeous!) and the Horny Jelly Men cracked me up so much!

I don't know who you are, but thank you so much for cheering me up today - I've been stressing all week because on uni deadlines and this was amazing :)

xxx

Enjoy darling! haha i saw them and thought i would add them :) xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.