• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. I got a pressie!! Part 3

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Hope it was a crop to keep your OH in line!

Lorah13 [sign in to see picture]

Aw this thread always makes me smile. Its good to know there are still very kind, thoughtful and generous people in the world.

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

Excellent xx brilliant now u can go sort him out madam terri xxx

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

Awh, I love reading this thread. I haven't been anonymously gifted before but I can imagine how happy and special it must make you feel!!! There is so many lovely generous people on here! It makes me so happy seeing others been made happy :) xxx

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Aww that's lovely Terri, hope you enjoy your gift whatever it was :) xx

GlamRockChick [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

So I've just made an enquiry with Live chat as I received a parcel today that I hadn't ordered and needed to organise returning it. Totally gobsmacked - no other word for it - someone has sent me a gift !!! Cant for the life of me imagine why anyone would do that, but thank you so much !!

If you could make yourself known (if you are willing to do so) I would love to give you a big LH kiss for being so thoughtful and amazingly generous. If you would prefer to remain anonymous then please accept my thanks a million times over - again, why me? absolutely no idea. . . .

Second time in a few days people on this forum have made me cry - truly wonderful peeps on here xx

Me I'm afraid! So sorry it wasn't a crop for your hubby but hopefully you'll get loads of compliments anyway 😀
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

GlamRockChick wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

So I've just made an enquiry with Live chat as I received a parcel today that I hadn't ordered and needed to organise returning it. Totally gobsmacked - no other word for it - someone has sent me a gift !!! Cant for the life of me imagine why anyone would do that, but thank you so much !!

If you could make yourself known (if you are willing to do so) I would love to give you a big LH kiss for being so thoughtful and amazingly generous. If you would prefer to remain anonymous then please accept my thanks a million times over - again, why me? absolutely no idea. . . .

Second time in a few days people on this forum have made me cry - truly wonderful peeps on here xx

Me I'm afraid! So sorry it wasn't a crop for your hubby but hopefully you'll get loads of compliments anyway 😀

Oh bless you ! I actually got a bit cross with Live chat as I honestly thought there had been a mistake ! Lol

Have tried these on and they are beautiful :) He's definitely going to love them and I think it'll be me getting a spanking, especially if I wear the lace thong ;)

You really shouldn't have spent your money on me but it was such a thoughtful, kind and generous thing to to - lots of love and a big kiss ! You've made my day xx

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

Thats awesome! Hope you like them :)x

Little White Butterfly [sign in to see picture]

This thread is absolutely amazing, I'm new here (and to this sort othing in general- the toys and the community) but this community seems so lovely, its wonderful to see so many lovely people making eachother happy!
    I love the buy forward/for others ethos, something I will definitely be doing in future! 😊
    Lots of love to you all xx

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

Little White Butterfly wrote:

This thread is absolutely amazing, I'm new here (and to this sort othing in general- the toys and the community) but this community seems so lovely, its wonderful to see so many lovely people making eachother happy!
    I love the buy forward/for others ethos, something I will definitely be doing in future! 😊
    Lots of love to you all xx

Everybody I have encountered here on lovehoney are amazing. They are all so thoughtful! They will listen in your times of need, they will always be there for you to help you out. They are such a beautiful bunch. I bought a couple anon gifts for people here and as far as I know, they're happy with them :3
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

I got home from the doctor today to two gifts!

One i know was from a friend but i would still like to say THANK YOU as ive been after this particular clit vibe for forever! Plus batteries as i run out a couple of nights a go!

But i would LOVE to know who sent me the TC toner balls ive been practically drooling over for the past couple of weeks?!?!?

I am so grateful thank you so much to whoever! I've had a shit morning and i've spent the entire day wondering if my life is even worth living so this made my day! :)

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

One i know was from a friend but i would still like to say THANK YOU as ive been after this particular clit vibe for forever! Plus batteries as i run out a couple of nights a go!

But i would LOVE to know who sent me the TC toner balls ive been practically drooling over for the past couple of weeks?!?!?

I am so grateful thank you so much to whoever! I've had a shit morning and i've spent the entire day wondering if my life is even worth living so this made my day! :)

Aww that's lovely, enjoy MBE!

Hope the doctors went alright for you, glad it's all out of the way now! *cuddles*

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Hope the doctors went alright for you, glad it's all out of the way now! *cuddles*

I'm gonna find my thread soon and post everything on there for everyone who wanted to be kept updated x

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

I'm gonna find my thread soon and post everything on there for everyone who wanted to be kept updated x

Hugs from me - glad your gifts have cheered you up a little xx

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

This thread is amazing. It makes me realise how kind people are capable of being.

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Enjoy your gifts MBE, it's nice to hear you are being treated as well as you treat everyone else!

, life is certainly worth living. Times get tough but there's always someone or something that can put a smile on your face. Take care sweetie.

Oh my god! I got a gift today as well!

Massive thank you to the person who has gifted me the Doc Johnson Black Rose Spank and Soothe cream, I've been banging on about this for ages and I'm so happy to finally have it!! Just ordered a new crop and paddle this week so we'll definitely be needing these, and they smell amazing!

Thank you so so much, would love to know who you are if you're happy to tell me :)

Much love xx

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

Oh my god! I got a gift today as well!

Massive thank you to the person who has gifted me the Doc Johnson Black Rose Spank and Soothe cream, I've been banging on about this for ages and I'm so happy to finally have it!! Just ordered a new crop and paddle this week so we'll definitely be needing these, and they smell amazing!

Thank you so so much, would love to know who you are if you're happy to tell me :)

Much love xx

That would be me :) You are most welcome, I hope you enjoy them. Just wanted to send a little Lovehoney love your way xx

Lady S, thank you so much it's so generous of you, and you really didn't have to! Sending virtual thank you hugs your way :)

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

Lady S, thank you so much it's so generous of you, and you really didn't have to! Sending virtual thank you hugs your way :)

Well I've had a crap few days to be honest and knowing I can do something to make someone else smile makes me feel loads better :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.