• I got a pressie!! Part 3

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Subdom27 wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

So got home today the beatiful g-spot glass dildo that i've been after for a while! After seeing it in the sale the other day i was dying for it and would not have had the money.

Then i was saddened to see it being discontinued!

Thank you for my beautiful gift :) I know who you are but if you are happy to have it on here then please let everyone know :) Thank you so so so much! I've already used it once and it's freaking amazing! So much better than my double ended one that i couldnt get on with!

It's my pleasure, MBE. Glad you enjoyed it! 😊

Loved it! I could easily write a great review already and i normally take a few runs with something before i know it well enough! I've seen what the hype is all about now :)

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Subdom27 wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

So got home today the beatiful g-spot glass dildo that i've been after for a while! After seeing it in the sale the other day i was dying for it and would not have had the money.

Thank you for my beautiful gift :) I know who you are but if you are happy to have it on here then please let everyone know :) Thank you so so so much! I've already used it once and it's freaking amazing! So much better than my double ended one that i couldnt get on with!

Loved it! I could easily write a great review already and i normally take a few runs with something before i know it well enough! I've seen what the hype is all about now :)

Sounds great! Let us know when it's up :)

Subdom27 wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Subdom27 wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Sounds great! Let us know when it's up :)

Of course :) thank you again :)

mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

Faith back in humanity with this enjoy. Your toys cant wait for reviews on community wall to see xxx

GlamRockChick [sign in to see picture]

Thank you so much to the amazing, kind person who sent me a gorgeous rub my duckie toy today! It was such a heavenly surprise after a dreadful day. I cried when I opened it (in a good way, which makes a change lately) and it cheered me up so much!
    I just can't believe how wonderful and generous everyone is on here!

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

That's so lovely GRC :)

Lovehoney is such a friendly and supportive place xx

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

Here you go, LadyS

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

A friend of mine sent me the Tracey Cox Glass Dildo set!! I know who it is, but I wanted to thank them properly on here as well. I couldn't afford to buy them on DOTD as it was the day before my pay day, so I'm really grateful this person gifted them to me, it's incredibly generous.

And I love them! They're so beautiful, and the pink one... omg! So gooooood!

Thank you again, you know who you are :) It means the world to me xxx

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

Here you go, LadyS

Aw, thanks Hun :) Was driving me mad searching for it, lol.

Sooo ... I got a pressie, woohooo. These http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28117 and they are so cute, I love them, thank you *mwah* happy days x

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Here you go, LadyS

I just went on my profile and searched through pages and pages of my posts to try and find this thread just now, if I'd waited a couple of minutes you would have found it for me haha

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

I have my uses, lol.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

That's so lovely GRC & LadyS - I have never seen the duck before! and those knickers are very sexy - so happy for you both :D xx

LadyS wrote:

Here you go, LadyS

Aw, thanks Hun :) Was driving me mad searching for it, lol.

Sooo ... I got a pressie, woohooo. These http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28117 and they are so cute, I love them, thank you *mwah* happy days x

Enjoy hun So happy you like them :) xx

Boogaloo wrote:

A friend of mine sent me the Tracey Cox Glass Dildo set!! I know who it is, but I wanted to thank them properly on here as well. I couldn't afford to buy them on DOTD as it was the day before my pay day, so I'm really grateful this person gifted them to me, it's incredibly generous.

And I love them! They're so beautiful, and the pink one... omg! So gooooood!

Thank you again, you know who you are :) It means the world to me xxx

this makes me happy :) xx

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Oh - I meant to say something ages ago but with the usual rush of life, I totally forgot....

Did someone lovely send me a gift back in December???

I received a 'discreet plain brown box' with the Lovehoney Back Massager and Bondage Boutique Cotton Rope in around Christmas time, but with all the hussle and bustle of the season I just popped it under my desk and didn't think much more about it!

It wasn't until Chelsea mentioned she received a box of goodies the other day that I thought it could have been a gift from my wishlist! (d'oh!) 

Anyway, no one needs to own up if they don't want to, but if you're the sex toy fairy - thank you so much! It was extremely thoughtful of you :) x

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Love this thread me, so many thoughtful and generous people in this community

GlamRockChick [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

That's so lovely GRC & LadyS - I have never seen the duck before! and those knickers are very sexy - so happy for you both :D xx

The duck is wonderful! Surprisingly powerful and quite quiet, although the toddler managed to switch it on tonight when hubby was bathing him and freaked out!
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

GlamRockChick wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

The duck is wonderful! Surprisingly powerful and quite quiet, although the toddler managed to switch it on tonight when hubby was bathing him and freaked out!

Haha! That must have been so funny... 😄 xx

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

GlamRockChick wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

Haha, I am really glad the little duckie has already become a member of your family

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

So I've just made an enquiry with Live chat as I received a parcel today that I hadn't ordered and needed to organise returning it. Totally gobsmacked - no other word for it - someone has sent me a gift !!! Cant for the life of me imagine why anyone would do that, but thank you so much !!

If you could make yourself known (if you are willing to do so) I would love to give you a big LH kiss for being so thoughtful and amazingly generous. If you would prefer to remain anonymous then please accept my thanks a million times over - again, why me? absolutely no idea. . . .

Second time in a few days people on this forum have made me cry - truly wonderful peeps on here xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.