£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!! Part 3

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Morphalubrius wrote:

I think 'the forum', afraid that you were going to leave, wanted to show you it still wanted you here, and so showered you with giftage!

hahah but it wasnt needed :) I just would like to say thank you and give back :) X

I think all you need to do is say thank you and enjoy your gifts :)

People who gift usually don't want anything in return.

Morphalubrius [sign in to see picture]

I think Delilah is right - you can be pretty sure that the people who gifted you will have looked at this thread and therefore you've already thanked them, even without knowing who they are.

Besides, if someone owned up, how would you know for certain it really was them...? :-P

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

haha okay, i just feel bad no giffting back

Morphalubrius [sign in to see picture]

Gifting back kinda defeats the object because then you could have each just kept your money and bought your own choice of items :-P

Although I do think it's very sweet of you to think that way.

I'll be honest and say that since joining LH I have gifted someone, although I don't want to say whom or when.

This is a very good forum but at the end of the day it's run on a commercial basis with the intention of driving sales for Lovehoney. I therefore feel like a bit of a sponger if I use it and never spend any money with them - but at the same time the 'LH Trading' label is a dead giveaway as to the package contents when it arrives, and as I'm not the only one living at my address I would almost certainly not buy from Lovehoney for myself unless they could somehow make things more discreet or I knew for 100% I would be the only one here on the day it arrived. Which is extremely rare. (They also use Royal Mail, which I neither like nor particularly trust, but that's another story entirely.)

Logically therefore my only option is to gift someone else now and again, but at the same time I don't want LH parcels turning up where I live or work and therefore the recipient couldn't gift me back even if they wanted to because I have no wishlist!

The only 'thanks' I need are the satisfying and yes perhaps just marginally pervy thoughts that I get in my head of the recipient in question enjoying whatever it is that I bought for them :)

(Please don't take any of this - assuming that my overly complex rationale hasn't already sent you to sleep - as a suggestion that it was me who gifted you in particular MBE...I only wanted to offer one particular viewpoint that myself and perhaps others might take in relation to not wishing to be gifted back.)

I'm incredibly boring at times, I know.

Just got another wonderful parcel though the mail from LH containing some more fantastic underwear that in fact has been in my basket for the past week waiting for my bank account to allow me to spend!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, i would love to know who this was so i can say thank you properly! I've literally no money and won't have any money for the next few months so this could not have come at a better time for me. :) THANK YOU

Pictures and reviews will be up as soon as i get a chance to wear them :)

Thank you once again <3

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Ya'll are making me smile this monday morning... such positive karma.

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Just got another wonderful parcel though the mail from LH containing some more fantastic underwear that in fact has been in my basket for the past week waiting for my bank account to allow me to spend!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, i would love to know who this was so i can say thank you properly! I've literally no money and won't have any money for the next few months so this could not have come at a better time for me. :) THANK YOU

Thank you once again <3

My payday beat yours... enjoy ....

lustyjoy wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Thank you once again <3

I friggin adore you! I wish there was some way i could show you how grateful i am right now :) my day was totally made i couldnt stop smiling and now i'm having the problem of....'which pair do i wear tomorrow!' thank you :)

Vanessa it is great here. I actually have a list of people i want to gift (money permitting) saved on my mac haha :) I've got four people on there so far gifted i just need to do the other 37!! hahaha. I love that it's not a given and you dont have to do it but the oppertunity is there if you want it :)

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

lustyjoy wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Thank you once again <3

I friggin adore you! I wish there was some way i could show you how grateful i am right now :) my day was totally made i couldnt stop smiling and now i'm having the problem of....'which pair do i wear tomorrow!' thank you :)

Vanessa it is great here. I actually have a list of people i want to gift (money permitting) saved on my mac haha :) I've got four people on there so far gifted i just need to do the other 37!! hahaha. I love that it's not a given and you dont have to do it but the oppertunity is there if you want it :)

Xxx so welcome hun... u helped me out when sale was on and I was waiting for payday... then I read about yr bank charges... and how much u loved them... it wasnt about returning the favour it was about saying ... your turn for a treat and a smile ;-).... it made my day and im pleased it made yours. ... hugs xx

lustyjoy wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

lustyjoy wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Thank you once again <3

Xxx so welcome hun... u helped me out when sale was on and I was waiting for payday... then I read about yr bank charges... and how much u loved them... it wasnt about returning the favour it was about saying ... your turn for a treat and a smile ;-).... it made my day and im pleased it made yours. ... hugs xx

haha awhhh :) When i saw you wanted that juicer (and you were next on my gifting list) i had to get it for you as at that point i had some money going spare :) I'm happy you njoyed that too :) I get such a buzz out of helping people out :) Thank you :) X

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

Awwh enjoy MBE!

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I just got home and found that someone has sent me a present!

Thank you so so much to the lovely person who sent me the Earthly Trio massage candle set, it's such an amazing gesture and has put a big smile on my face! I'd love to know who you are so I can thank you properly :)

They smell gorgeous and I can't wait to use them with my partner. Your gift means so much to me and has brightened my week. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D

xxx

JuicyJ89 [sign in to see picture]

I got a bouncer jiggle dildo for my birthday :) super duper excited! I know who sent it now but I am still dropping by to say thank you :) x

This thread makes me SO happy :) I love this community! I always seem to be gifted when i need it most if that makes sense? And i know every sngle time i gift it gets the same response :)

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

I love this thread too. Always so nice to hear that people have been gifted things and to know that people here are so kind :) Congratulations to everyone who has shiny new presents :D

Oh and just have to say I love your new profile pic, MBE. Cute panties! :) x

Skitty wrote:

I love this thread too. Always so nice to hear that people have been gifted things and to know that people here are so kind :) Congratulations to everyone who has shiny new presents :D

Oh and just have to say I love your new profile pic, MBE. Cute panties! :) x

haha you have lustjoy to thank :) i was kindly gifted them :)

Raven93 [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

Thank you so so much to the lovely person who sent me the Earthly Trio massage candle set, it's such an amazing gesture and has put a big smile on my face! I'd love to know who you are so I can thank you properly :)

They smell gorgeous and I can't wait to use them with my partner. Your gift means so much to me and has brightened my week. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D

xxx

I didn't know what to get you, but I figured I couldn't go wrong with massage candles lol. Glad they made you happy though :)

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Raven93 wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

xxx

I didn't know what to get you, but I figured I couldn't go wrong with massage candles lol. Glad they made you happy though :)

Oh Raven, thank you so much it's really kind of you, you didn't have to do that! :) They definitely made me happy, we got to try our first LH massage candle a couple of weeks ago and really loved it, so these are fantastic for us and I love all the different flavours! Thank you again :D xxx

So got home today the beatiful g-spot glass dildo that i've been after for a while! After seeing it in the sale the other day i was dying for it and would not have had the money.

Then i was saddened to see it being discontinued!

Thank you for my beautiful gift :) I know who you are but if you are happy to have it on here then please let everyone know :) Thank you so so so much! I've already used it once and it's freaking amazing! So much better than my double ended one that i couldnt get on with!

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

So got home today the beatiful g-spot glass dildo that i've been after for a while! After seeing it in the sale the other day i was dying for it and would not have had the money.

Then i was saddened to see it being discontinued!

Thank you for my beautiful gift :) I know who you are but if you are happy to have it on here then please let everyone know :) Thank you so so so much! I've already used it once and it's freaking amazing! So much better than my double ended one that i couldnt get on with!

It's my pleasure, MBE. Glad you enjoyed it! 😊

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.