£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!! Part 3

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

stephiski wrote:

Fun louise thank you ever so much that is incredibly thoughtful of you and i honestly cannot begin to explain how much that means to me. It is perfect madness to your method :) honestly thank you so so much i really mean it. Sorry it took a while to reply but i knew i would cry again finding out who gifted me like i did when i opened it, and a part of me thought it best to not do that whilst working xxxx

I pleased you like them. There really is no need to cry. I just want to support you and cheer you up. That's what friends do. Enjoy them.

As you lot know by now, i have a new job starting in January. It's shorter shifts and no nights, weekends off too. This is all brilliant for me.

The only down side is that doe to not working the unsociable hours I will be getting quite a drop in pay. So ladies and gentlemen, I will not be able to send you lot gifts very often. This saddens me, but I really do need the job for my sanity. I know you will understand.

Oh you will never guess what! I got a pressie!

I am expecting a small tested produce from our Cazz, so was not surprised when My postie knocked on the door this morning. But when I opened the box, much to my suprise there were loads of presents.

3pairs of the Oh La La Cherie Curves crotchless knickers, 2x black and 1x red. (Thank you so much for not sending the pink ones, I do hate pink).

The lovely lace topped hold up stockings

A black toy bag, (new home for my glass dilido).

A drawstring underwear bag, and a pack of karma sutra playing cards.

I am really surprised this is lovely, all things I love and will be using. if your happy to please come forward as I would love to thank you personally. If your shy be happy in the knowledge that your choice of gift is perfect. Thank you so much.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

I am expecting a small tested produce from our Cazz, so was not surprised when My postie knocked on the door this morning. But when I opened the box, much to my suprise there were loads of presents.

3pairs of the Oh La La Cherie Curves crotchless knickers, 2x black and 1x red. (Thank you so much for not sending the pink ones, I do hate pink).

I am really surprised this is lovely, all things I love and will be using. if your happy to please come forward as I would love to thank you personally. If your shy be happy in the knowledge that your choice of gift is perfect. Thank you so much.

It was me :) it had been sitting in my cart for almost a week while I tried to figure out the glitch at checkout You had been so stressed at work I wanted to cheer you up. I added the red knickers on bundle deal I saw where you had other red lingerie so I am glad that's ok. We are all so glad you have a new job Fun Louise that is going to be so much better for you don't worry about gifting as we lI've and appreciate your friendship no matter what hon!
    D.j [sign in to see picture]

It was not me I just wanted to say good luck in your new job and that you are a really fantastic friend to so many of us and your pressie is well deserved Djxxx

Vanessa8 wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

It was me :) it had been sitting in my cart for almost a week while I tried to figure out the glitch at checkout You had been so stressed at work I wanted to cheer you up. I added the red knickers on bundle deal I saw where you had other red lingerie so I am glad that's ok. We are all so glad you have a new job Fun Louise that is going to be so much better for you don't worry about gifting as we lI've and appreciate your friendship no matter what hon!

Thank you so much Vanessa, they are all really nice, I'm very lucky. I do like the red knickers, I use to have them on my wishlist but took them off, as I don't like to have too much stuff on my list at any one time. Thanks again I appreciate it a lot.

Fun Louise you are a sweet lady and I am glad I can make you smile today and suprise you at the same time. :)

stephiski [sign in to see picture]

Ok can someone fess up.... i have just collected a parcel and its three things off my wishlist... thank you so much honestly i really apprecieate it so much..m need i say there was more waterworks when i opened it as usual but waterworks for a good reason xxxx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

stephiski wrote:

Ok can someone fess up.... i have just collected a parcel and its three things off my wishlist... thank you so much honestly i really apprecieate it so much..m need i say there was more waterworks when i opened it as usual but waterworks for a good reason xxxx

I sent one with three things in but wasn't supposed to reach you until Monday! So it might be mine if not you might get some duplicates on Monday 🙈 xxx

stephiski [sign in to see picture]
    Thank you ever so much i honestly cant tell you what it means to me.i dont know why such lovely people have gifted me but i do really apprecieate it as it always makes me smile when i need it most... thank you so much xxxx
    Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

Thank you so much, Louise, you are too kind! I really love my new knee bandages (when I think about it, I actually did order some knee bandages last summer after I had slipped in the bathroom and hurt my knee, and Dad somehow failed to notice some 17 months have gone by since then, lol) and the "funny T-shirt" is also absolutely wonderful. Yeah, it fits me! And the colour is quite unique and flattering!

I admit I have completely given up looking for a partner (I hate being told I am just...erm... not pretty enough, it is heartbreaking...) but I definitely like wearing nice lingerie. The simple fact that I am actually able to fit into something pretty and sexy makes me feel a bit better (and that is what I need, after all)...

Thank you for those amazing gifts!

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

MysticalMayhem wrote:

Knee bandages 😂😂😂😂

Yeah, knee bandages... My Dad is one of the best air-con experts in the country but when it comes to lingerie/clothing, he is as dim as a penny candle.

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Thank you so so so much Nat and Tom for my ivory chemise..I have the black and loved it so much I added the other colours , so well happy you got me this..it was you right? You mentioned getting me something on the rant post so thank you..you really made me smile I love it , you made me feel so much better such a lovely thing to do thanks really so much xxx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

You deserved a treat after all the things you've been through lately, glad we could make you smile xxx

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

You deserved a treat after all the things you've been through lately, glad we could make you smile xxx

Thank you you really did make me smile , thank you huni *huge huge hugs* xxx

OK not sure if this is the most recent thread for this...

But some incredibly lovely person has gifted me. I gotta say I was super suprised and it really lifted my mood. I am on basically bed rest so the erotic book looks lovely and I love love LOVE the flirty knickers.

So thank you so much for this suprise.

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

Hey guys I just want to say thanks a lot too whoever gifted me the male masturbator it was great fully received :) I'd like to thank whoever bought me it if they by any chance read this thanks again!! Xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Fozzbear wrote:

Hey guys I just want to say thanks a lot too whoever gifted me the male masturbator it was great fully received :) I'd like to thank whoever bought me it if they by any chance read this thanks again!! Xx

Happy Birthday Bear xx

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

Fozzbear wrote:

Happy Birthday Bear xx

Thanks a lot love!!!! I love it blue! Tried it as soon as it arrived :P xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Fozzbear wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Fozzbear wrote:

Happy Birthday Bear xx

Thanks a lot love!!!! I love it blue! Tried it as soon as it arrived :P xx

My pleasure x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.