• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. I got a pressie!! Part 3

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

Ok, I am in TOTAL SHOCK. I have been expecting a Lovehoney package of a tester item. So today I thought that is what the postie handed to me.

INSTEAD, some incredibly generous person has gifted me a lace robe, teddy and some of those amazing Lovehoney flirty panties I love so dear!

Holy hell, I can't pick my jaw up off the ground. You have truly made me feel special and thankful that I found this community of such open minded and really beautiful people.

Today I am so thankful for whoever gifted me. It came at an amazing time where I was feeling a bit down and overwhealmed and this has really lifted me up in many ways.

=)

It was me! I thought you could do with a little pick me up, and as underwear seems to be your thing I thought you might like these.

P.s. I think the size of the fifty knickers thong in white is the wrong size on your wishlist.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Your amazing Fun Louise :) I will work on some new pictures soon.

OK here's the key don't try to use your saved card and it works... yeah gift had been on my cart 3 days got it done.

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

OK here's the key don't try to use your saved card and it works... yeah gift had been on my cart 3 days got it done.

Ahhh will give it a try that way, thank you huni. And definitely get some pictures up huni, lucky lady 😊
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

Ahh thank you that worked for me! x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Modeling my pressie!! Love them, they def brightened up a dull afternoon with the in laws! If only they knew 😉

LovemyassfistedSW72 [sign in to see picture]

Perfectly worn too 😉

[suspended user]

suspended user

LovemyassfistedSW72 wrote:

Perfectly worn too 😉

Why thank you 😘 branching out from leg shots!
    Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

Let's start with a funny story...

Yesterday I had a really long day, I only made it home (commuting in awful weather is ever so joyful, isn't it?) at 10pm. I finally kicked off my boots and tossed away my hat and scarf, and started shuffling towards the stairs to get to my bedroom. My Dad was sitting there in the living room, typing on his laptop and stuffing his cheeks with toffee filled chocolate. "Hi," said he, "you got a parcel today. The postman forced it inside our lettebox but the envelope tore really badly. Your stuff - some brightly coloured knee bandages or whatever it is, and a box with a funny T-shirt or something like that, I left the lot on the ironing board - seems to be okay but I had to bin that envelope..." I was totally baffled! Knee bandages? What would I need those for? Funny T-shirt or whatever? Ehm? So I went to the kitchen and lo and behold - I saw something that looked suspiciously familiar lying atop the ironing board. A lingerie box with a lovely, teal chemise, and three pairs of Lovehoney's magnificent Flirty Knickers!

Huge thanks to the amazing person (Own up! I would like to thank you personally) who got these for me, it was such a wonderful surprise! Totally unexpected, too!

(And a bit of a shock, really. I mean I have lived through far more embarrassing situations but I admit that I am also quite glad this Lovehoney parcel was quite "tame", lol . My Dad has - no surprise there - zero interest in anything of the clothing and lingerie variety (yeah, Dad, floral lace knee bandages...), but Mum very obviously had a very good look at the stuff.)

THANK YOU! Again, why me? I am a bore who is not any good at giving any advice (even though I try to do my best)... Anyway, I am really, really touched by your generosity!

(Note: Hmph... Posties... They are soooo conscientious and careful when handling your letters and parcels...)

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Not me, Briona, but I'm happy for you. Sounds like a wonderful surprise and you deserve it :)

stephiski [sign in to see picture]

Hello. I went to the sorting office to get a parcel i wasnt able to have delivered and it is two bodystockings and a wand.... i am so shocked and astonished someone has given me such lovely items honestly thank you so much xxxx

Briona87 it wasn't me. But seriously girl stop dogging yourself I think your interesting and lovrly.

Now I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING...knee bandages?!

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Briona87 wrote:

Yesterday I had a really long day, I only made it home (commuting in awful weather is ever so joyful, isn't it?) at 10pm. I finally kicked off my boots and tossed away my hat and scarf, and started shuffling towards the stairs to get to my bedroom. My Dad was sitting there in the living room, typing on his laptop and stuffing his cheeks with toffee filled chocolate. "Hi," said he, "you got a parcel today. The postman forced it inside our lettebox but the envelope tore really badly. Your stuff - some brightly coloured knee bandages or whatever it is, and a box with a funny T-shirt or something like that, I left the lot on the ironing board - seems to be okay but I had to bin that envelope..." I was totally baffled! Knee bandages? What would I need those for? Funny T-shirt or whatever? Ehm? So I went to the kitchen and lo and behold - I saw something that looked suspiciously familiar lying atop the ironing board. A lingerie box with a lovely, teal chemise, and three pairs of Lovehoney's magnificent Flirty Knickers!

Huge thanks to the amazing person (Own up! I would like to thank you personally) who got these for me, it was such a wonderful surprise! Totally unexpected, too!

(And a bit of a shock, really. I mean I have lived through far more embarrassing situations but I admit that I am also quite glad this Lovehoney parcel was quite "tame", lol . My Dad has - no surprise there - zero interest in anything of the clothing and lingerie variety (yeah, Dad, floral lace knee bandages...), but Mum very obviously had a very good look at the stuff.)

THANK YOU! Again, why me? I am a bore who is not any good at giving any advice (even though I try to do my best)... Anyway, I am really, really touched by your generosity!

(Note: Hmph... Posties... They are soooo conscientious and careful when handling your letters and parcels...)

Wasn't me I'm afraid, but your post made me giggle with the floral lace knee bandages!

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Briona87 wrote:

It wasn't me, but I really hope you enjoy your lovely presents Briona. I can't believe your Dad thought they were knee bandages, that really made me laugh xx

Briona87 wrote:

It was me! I'm glad you like your new knee bandages!!

I might be wrong but I thought you had surgery recently. I thought these might help you feel sexy and confident. You are not boring. You are a great friend to me and others on the forum. You just need a bit more confidence, and if I had a magic wand a rich sexy man or woman. But seen as the magic wand is absent your going to have to find your own companion. So get dressed up, feel sexy and go and get what or who you want.

Enjoy.

stephiski wrote:

Hello. I went to the sorting office to get a parcel i wasnt able to have delivered and it is two bodystockings and a wand.... i am so shocked and astonished someone has given me such lovely items honestly thank you so much xxxx

It was me.

The black one is on your wish list, although the pink one isn't. There is method in my madness.

So here goes with my twisted logic. You want the black body stocking, that's why it's on your wishlist. Wish granted.

The second pink one is a all over long sleeve long leg body stocking. So logic says if your feeling low and like you need to cut, you can pop the pink one on and feel strong and empowered. Plus you would not cut through it, as it would ruin it. It would easily be worn under a dress, or trousers, any visible material would look like tights or a mesh top.

The wand I thought you might enjoy. Orgasms help pick up my mood when I'm low, so I thought this little beauty might help.

Im sorry if you don't like them, or if you think them inappropriate, I just wanted to cheer you up and give you a practical support mechanism to help you stop cutting. I hope you don't mind.

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

Knee bandages 😂😂😂😂

MysticalMayhem wrote:

Knee bandages 😂😂😂😂

I'm still giggling!
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

What a wonderfully thoughtful person you are Fun Louise :) xx

stephiski [sign in to see picture]

Fun louise thank you ever so much that is incredibly thoughtful of you and i honestly cannot begin to explain how much that means to me. It is perfect madness to your method :) honestly thank you so so much i really mean it. Sorry it took a while to reply but i knew i would cry again finding out who gifted me like i did when i opened it, and a part of me thought it best to not do that whilst working xxxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.