• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. I got a pressie!! Part 3

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Briona87,

I finally recieved your gift, after the annoying address problems, and the only thing I can say is... wow.

I love it. When I opned up the parcel and saw the brand name I was speechless, and by the time I actually plucked myself up enough to open the box and take out the toy (I use that word, though it does not seem to do this marvellous design justice) I practically hadd the breath knocked out of me.

It's beautiful. You have no idea how long I've lusted after this piece, never being able to justify purchasing but always wanting it.

Thank you so much for this glorious toy. I will treasure it.

So much I'd like to say if I had the words. Just... thank you.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

Briona87,

I finally recieved your gift, after the annoying address problems, and the only thing I can say is... wow.

I love it. When I opned up the parcel and saw the brand name I was speechless, and by the time I actually plucked myself up enough to open the box and take out the toy (I use that word, though it does not seem to do this marvellous design justice) I practically hadd the breath knocked out of me.

It's beautiful. You have no idea how long I've lusted after this piece, never being able to justify purchasing but always wanting it.

I'm dying to know what was it? And for that matter what did you get Briona? I'm so nosey!

Of course you don't have to say.

Fun Louise wrote:

Shadow Collector wrote:

Briona87,

I'm dying to know what was it? And for that matter what did you get Briona? I'm so nosey!

I'll leave it up to Briona87 whether or not she chooses to share, but I can tell you that this little beauty was my gift: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9034

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

Thanks JM for my little gift :)

Shadow Collector wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Shadow Collector wrote:

Briona87,

I'll leave it up to Briona87 whether or not she chooses to share, but I can tell you that this little beauty was my gift: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9034

Wow that is wonderful! You are a very lucky lady!

OK WHO WAS IT?!?

JustAGirl... [sign in to see picture]

MysticalMayhem wrote:

OK WHO WAS IT?!?

Shh!

I said on a previous thread that I return things that are gifted... :/ I feel bad if I return it. :/

But thank you. I'm not sure my OH can use the oil due do Mr OCD. But we will give it a go.

You really don't have to spend any money on me whoever you are. (Although I have an idea)

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector : I am very happy you like it! You have not written any reviews for anything metal, so I thought I would give you the opportunity to remedy this. (The messed-up delivery address was the weirdest thing ever, though...)

Fun Louise: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32547 - I assume you can guess why I still feel rather dazed and overwhelmed.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Briona87 and Shadow you are aboth incredibly lovely young women who deserve some niceness in your lives. Briona87 please use and and review ASAP because I have been thinking about getting that one for myself so you would be doing the whole community a service!

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

Briona87 and Shadow you are aboth incredibly lovely young women who deserve some niceness in your lives. Briona87 please use and and review ASAP because I have been thinking about getting that one for myself so you would be doing the whole community a service!

A hundred times yes xxx

Wow Briona I now understand why you were so shocked. You are both very special people, and I think it's great that you can afford to treat each other so generously. I hope you both enjoy your new toys.

Is there still a gltich at checkout when trying to gift someone? I keep going in a circle and it wont let me complete the purchase?

Vanessa8 wrote:

Is there still a gltich at checkout when trying to gift someone? I keep going in a circle and it wont let me complete the purchase?

I thought it was fixed as I have had no problem sending my gifts, although I have got to put my card details in each time, it will not remember my card.

D.j [sign in to see picture]

I have tried twice to gift and it goes round in circles I have given up so dissapointed

D.j wrote:

I have tried twice to gift and it goes round in circles I have given up so dissapointed

It really annoyed me when I tried, I ended up putting in my card details again. It was the same card, but I treated it like it was new and then it let me.

I agree though, it's bloody irritating. I'm sorry it's giving you trouble :(

Thank you! I was feeling crazy I may just try again next week or so and hope it's fixed.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Hasn't worked for me for about 3 weeks now!

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

Grrrrrr this is so annoying. Why won't it work?!

Ok, I am in TOTAL SHOCK. I have been expecting a Lovehoney package of a tester item. So today I thought that is what the postie handed to me.

INSTEAD, some incredibly generous person has gifted me a lace robe, teddy and some of those amazing Lovehoney flirty panties I love so dear!

Holy hell, I can't pick my jaw up off the ground. You have truly made me feel special and thankful that I found this community of such open minded and really beautiful people.

Today I am so thankful for whoever gifted me. It came at an amazing time where I was feeling a bit down and overwhealmed and this has really lifted me up in many ways.

=)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.