• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. I got a pressie!! Part 3

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

(Shadow Collector: I know nothing about the lingerie but I take it you have not received an unexpected toy just yet? I hope the parcel did not get lost, it was supposed to arrive on Thursday...)

Briona87!

I know nothign about that, nothing has arrived but thank you so much love, it's ridiculously kind of you. I'm sure it'll arrive, and I cannot wait to see what it is.

You're amazing :)

There is apparently a bit of a problem - I just received an email that said:

"Your order 7...... has been returned to us by the Royal Mail because it was not collected from your local Royal Mail Enquiry office. Parcels are taken to the enquiry office when the recipient is not in to take delivery of the parcel. The postman should leave a card informing you that this has been done, but sometimes the card can get swept up in all the junk mail and thrown away!

Before we resend your parcel, please confirm your delivery address and that you will be able to sign for the parcel or collect from the enquiry office.

We look forward to hearing from you and thank you again for shopping at Lovehoney."

Hmm... what shall we do?

[suspended user]

suspended user

Shadow Collector wrote:

You can imagine my surprise today when the postie dropped of a completely uneqpected parcel.

Whoever gifted me the Blue Tres Sexy Underwear, the Black Garter and the too sexy for words nipple tasstes- thank you so much! I love them! The way the underwear catch the light, they positively shimmer and the pasties are radient. Devilishly so.

I don't know what I've done to merit this genrosity, but whoever you are I'd love a chance tothank you personally if you're willing to reveal your identity. If not, please know that I love it all and your kindness made my day :)

An absolute pleasure to gift such a lovely lady x

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Briona87, have you been refunded for it or not? If you've got your money back, no harm no foul, but I'd feel awful if you've been put out. If you want to resend, however, can you please let me know which day it's supposed to arrive so I can make sure I am there to sign for it. Thank you again for thinking about me love. xx

Ozz, thank you so much! They're all sexy beyond words. I especially love the undies, which fit perfectly and look stunning. You're an absolute Gem! :)

Shadow Collector wrote:

Briona87, have you been refunded for it or not? If you've got your money back, no harm no foul, but I'd feel awful if you've been put out. If you want to resend, however, can you please let me know which day it's supposed to arrive so I can make sure I am there to sign for it. Thank you again for thinking about me love. xx

Ozz, thank you so much! They're all sexy beyond words. I especially love the undies, which fit perfectly and look stunning. You're an absolute Gem! :)

I definitely want to resend it!

It was sent on Wednesday with a next day delivery. So I presume you were not in on Thursday and that the notice card got lost?

I will email the customer care and ask them to send the parcel again, and I'll certainly let you know when it is supposed to make its way to you!

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

You assume correctly. Thank you so much, really.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Shadow Collector wrote:

Merry early Christmas sweetie, you're most welcome x

stephiski [sign in to see picture]

My friend tells me i have a parcel waiting at theirs to collect. I have not had the chance until now but whoever has gifted me the crotchless boyshorts in pink with the frew gift thank you ever so much i cannot thank you enough especially after i just put 2 and 2 together with my health and found out something iv been crying about for half an hour. So thank you ever so much xx

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

stephiski wrote:

My friend tells me i have a parcel waiting at theirs to collect. I have not had the chance until now but whoever has gifted me the crotchless boyshorts in pink with the frew gift thank you ever so much i cannot thank you enough especially after i just put 2 and 2 together with my health and found out something iv been crying about for half an hour. So thank you ever so much xx

Aww, hope you're ok Stephi...saw them on your wishlist, and thought you needed a little something to help cheer you up. Hugs xx

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

stephiski wrote:

Sometimes when you put 2and 2 together you get 5!

Can we help? I hate the thought of you crying.

stephiski [sign in to see picture]

Thank you ever so much i really mean it luv bunny. Honestly i cant thank you enough. Xx
    I have long story short been stupid funlouise and it hurts to know the cause of my alopecia is because of this

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

stephiski wrote:

Thank you ever so much i really mean it luv bunny. Honestly i cant thank you enough. Xx
    I have long story short been stupid funlouise and it hurts to know the cause of my alopecia is because of this

Don't punish yourself we have all been guilty of being nigheve or foolish in the past. Try to adjust the bearing of your life, move on ants learn from your experience.

You are a beautiful woman, and I wish I could cheer you up. Put yourself fist, I know it's not easy but try. Who gives a monkeys what anyone else thinks.

I am woman hear me ROAR!!!!!!

Shadow Collector wrote:

You assume correctly. Thank you so much, really.

Hi, Shadow Collector, I sort of hope you should get the parcel tomorrow/the day after tomorrow. The customer care people have told me they would resend it but I have never received any details about the estimated delivery date. Let's keep all our fingers crossed!

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I'm being so spoilt at the moment. A beautiful.... and I mean beautiful, jewelled butt plug has been sent to me by one the most kind and generous people I have ever known.

I've tried it this morning..... can't find the words to explain how great it feels and looks.

Thank you David......it truly is an amazing gift which I will treasure xxxx

Correction - I have just received a "your order has been despatched" email - you should get it tomorrow, Shadow Collector ;-)

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Thank you so much to my semi anonymous gifter for the gorgeous undies i received today :) i had forgotten they were coming so i was really suprised to find a lovehoney parcel and it made me smile as soon as i remembered that i had been gifted!

thank you xx

JustAGirl... [sign in to see picture]

Shh!

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Sorry i promise to be quiet now :)

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

That's nice JM after what you've done for me, you deserve it! <3

D.j [sign in to see picture]

I have just received a beautiful pressie of an icicles glass No 25 butt plug thank you with all my heart

davidxxx

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

D.j wrote:

I have just received a beautiful pressie of an icicles glass No 25 butt plug thank you with all my heart

davidxxx

Oooh lovely dj, im sure you will enjoy that, it looks great!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.