• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. I got a pressie!! Part 3

Mr & Mrs P [sign in to see picture]

Chevysexy77 wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32822

Well, that came yesterday, and it will be tried on pretty soon. Thanks LH friend!!! Review will follow up asap, cheers

Looks interesting ;)

muffinmuffinmuffin [sign in to see picture]

How on earth are people getting gifts? Lucky so and sos.. ;)

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

muffinmuffinmuffin wrote:

How on earth are people getting gifts? Lucky so and sos.. ;)

forum friends, I gift people because I like to surprise them and brighten their day if I know they are having a particularly tough time. I never do it to receive something back, only to cheer someone up!

pegguin [sign in to see picture]

Is it possible to use the 3 for £50 deal with wisksts? So buy myself 2 bits and a third for someone off their list?

[suspended user]

suspended user

OK so looks like I got a birthday gift, bit of a blush moment explaining to OH that someone had gifted me panties!!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21856

Thank you whoever you are 😘

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Wasn't me, but what a lovely gesture! X

Echo32B [sign in to see picture]

pegguin wrote:

Is it possible to use the 3 for £50 deal with wisksts? So buy myself 2 bits and a third for someone off their list?

I have tried before but it seems there wasn't, I guess you could ask live chat to split the order but I dont know if they would. Let me know if you manage it! x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Wasn't me, but what a lovely gesture! X

It's really was, came home to a wet, miserable Manchester and there was a tell tale LH box waiting for me. LOVE THEM 😍
    pegguin [sign in to see picture]

Curiosity at the moment, I really shouldn't buy any toys right now.... But that air tech

[suspended user]

suspended user

Just been to the post office and picked up another LH package ☺ free gift that was missing off my last order so thanks Love Honey!

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Oh good, glad you managed to get that missing item sorted used work shoes x

LovemyassfistedSW72 [sign in to see picture]

Usedworkshoes wrote:

OK so looks like I got a birthday gift, bit of a blush moment explaining to OH that someone had gifted me panties!!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21856

Thank you whoever you are 😘

Hmmmm 😘
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Postman has just delivered me a parcel containing a fifty shades of grey spanking ruler and a pretty bag of bath bombs which smell divine ☺

Thank you so much to whoever gifted me these.....I'm really going to enjoy them both 😉

If you'd like to come forward so I can thank you properly that would be lovely but if you'd rather remain anonymous I understand and offer my thanks here xxx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Terri JJ wrote:

Postman has just delivered me a parcel containing a fifty shades of grey spanking ruler and a pretty bag of bath bombs which smell divine ☺

Thank you so much to whoever gifted me these.....I'm really going to enjoy them both 😉

If you'd like to come forward so I can thank you properly that would be lovely but if you'd rather remain anonymous I understand and offer my thanks here xxx

An absolute pleasure my darling x

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Oh you naughty girl !!

No idea why you sent me a gift but thankyou so very much......I can get a sore bum and soak in lovely scented water......perfect !

It's a very thoughtful and generous gift.....thank you again you gorgeous lady 😊 xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Terri JJ wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Oh you naughty girl !!

No idea why you sent me a gift but thankyou so very much......I can get a sore bum and soak in lovely scented water......perfect !

It's a very thoughtful and generous gift.....thank you again you gorgeous lady 😊 xx

Think nothing of it. There's a few of you that mean a great deal to me, so I just wanted to show you I care! Plus it's a Chrissy pressie dam it haha xxx

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

You can imagine my surprise today when the postie dropped of a completely uneqpected parcel.

Whoever gifted me the Blue Tres Sexy Underwear, the Black Garter and the too sexy for words nipple tasstes- thank you so much! I love them! The way the underwear catch the light, they positively shimmer and the pasties are radient. Devilishly so.

I don't know what I've done to merit this genrosity, but whoever you are I'd love a chance tothank you personally if you're willing to reveal your identity. If not, please know that I love it all and your kindness made my day :)

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

(Shadow Collector: I know nothing about the lingerie but I take it you have not received an unexpected toy just yet? I hope the parcel did not get lost, it was supposed to arrive on Thursday...)

Briona87 wrote:

(Shadow Collector: I know nothing about the lingerie but I take it you have not received an unexpected toy just yet? I hope the parcel did not get lost, it was supposed to arrive on Thursday...)

Briona87!

I know nothign about that, nothing has arrived but thank you so much love, it's ridiculously kind of you. I'm sure it'll arrive, and I cannot wait to see what it is.

You're amazing :)

Briona87 wrote:

Briona87!

I know nothign about that, nothing has arrived but thank you so much love, it's ridiculously kind of you. I'm sure it'll arrive, and I cannot wait to see what it is.

You're amazing :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.