• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. I got a pressie!! Part 3

D.j [sign in to see picture]

Dear Briona87 I am sure that my very good friend Shadow Collecter will not be very happy if you return her pressie and what is it please tell you have a lot of friends here that you can talk to turn to at any time

Davidxx

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Briona87, whatever the gift is it sounds lovely.

So it's an item you have wanted for ages. You have just had surgery. Your single, and you feel you don't have any real life (can reach out and touch) friends. A lovely person on here has sent you this gift, to cheer you up, to put a smile on your face. Not to get a gift back.

I do understand that you are overwhelmed by the gift (dieting to know what it is) but I would keep it. After all it is something that you have wanted for ages, and now you have it.

Im certain that the sender would not be offended if you returned the item, but think about it. You intended to buy it for yourself at some point. If the high value of the item is bothering you, you could always send the person an equally valuable gift back. it may be hard for you to accept but you do have friends here and we do care about you.

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Briona87... where to start?

Okay, first point I feel I have to make- it's not put me out in the slightest. I won a fair bit of cash recently and as a result was able to treat quite a few people here as well as myself. Just want to make that clear.

Next off, I chose to gift you because everything I've seen of you has lead me to believe that you are a wonderful, kind and strong person who has had to deal with ten times more cr*p than most. You've given me support and kindness when I've needed it, and like so many others here I do consider you a friend.

You're not a fool, you're not boring, you're not vain. Don't believe any of those lies, please. (Saying this, I am aware of how hypocritical I am being, but I couldn't live with myself if I didn't.)

I hear about alll the unfair situations you need to deal with and I can never really say the right thing. All I want to do is give you a hug sometimes, try and prove that you're not any of the negative words you call yourself. I think that would be so much more valuable than any gift, but unfortunatrly that's not an option. So, failing that please accept this shallow by comparison gesture.

I wont be offended if you chose to return it, but I sincerely hope that you choose not to do so. It was intended to go to you. It wasn't meant to be anything more than a little attempt to show you that there are people here who care about you. Because we do.

I only hope that thie sincerity I tried to impregnate these words with comes to light.

People here care about you, Briona87.

Stay Safe x

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I wasn't expecting any deliveries today but the postman just gave me the familiar cardboard box containing some lovely fishnet thigh highs, some heart shaped nipple pasties, some nipple tassels and this weeks deal of the week, thank you so so so much to whoever sent this, I'd love to know who you are and thank you personally if you'd like to make yourself known :) you've made my day after a few bad days and I am super grateful, thank you x

pegguin [sign in to see picture]

@shadowcollector you sound like a wonderful person yourself! I hope there's someone as mind as you to spoil you if you hit a rough patch

Got a pressie for myself coming soon, first glass toy. I can't wait!

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

I wasn't expecting any deliveries today but the postman just gave me the familiar cardboard box containing some lovely fishnet thigh highs, some heart shaped nipple pasties, some nipple tassels and this weeks deal of the week, thank you so so so much to whoever sent this, I'd love to know who you are and thank you personally if you'd like to make yourself known :) you've made my day after a few bad days and I am super grateful, thank you x

That was me :) I saw on Twitter you weren't feeling too great and thought I would cheer you up. Hope things are ok Hun, and it's brightened up your day/week. Hope you love them. Big hugs x

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Briona I hope you can find room for a smile today... there is a lot of love on here.

Shadow - what a wonderful gesture, many blessings to you this week.

Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]

After a ton of crap happening the last few weeks, including a house flood, the wheel falling off of my car, and every electrical system in the house blowing, I opened the door today to receive a mystery package. At first I was trying to think if I had ordered anything or if there was a review I was meant to write. I just found out there that some kind and loving person had sent me a gift.

I am overjoyed at this! I am really amazed that someone cared this much, and while I don't know who you are, please accept my gratitude. You may take solace from the mental vision of me using the toy that was sent, or you may just like to bring a smile to a person's face. Whatever your reasons, it has cheered me up immensely!!!

I love that we are part of a community, that this is not just a site for kinkophiles like ourselves to buy our naughty suprises, but also a group of intelligent and sophisticated individuals that really do care. It would bring a tear to an old strone to see how much this toy has touched me.

Thank you mystery gifter, you have brightened my day and my week!

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector:

I am really lost for words... I have not yet sent it back but I have not been able to open the package, either. Honestly (and without exaggerating), I feel absolutely stunned. What should I say? No idea. How could I thank you? I just don't know. What should I do? No idea, either... As I say, I am incredibly touched and sort of... overwhelmed. In any case, you are an absolutely amazing person. What you do for others (and I don't mean "just" gifts, I am talking about some great advice and support you have been giving to us) is great and I am seriously sorry that you, too, often get rough or even abusive treatment from people around you...

Louise, Vanessa and David:

Thank you for your kind words, folks, it means a lot to me!

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Thumper the Rabbit wrote:

After a ton of crap happening the last few weeks, including a house flood, the wheel falling off of my car, and every electrical system in the house blowing, I opened the door today to receive a mystery package. At first I was trying to think if I had ordered anything or if there was a review I was meant to write. I just found out there that some kind and loving person had sent me a gift.

I am overjoyed at this! I am really amazed that someone cared this much, and while I don't know who you are, please accept my gratitude. You may take solace from the mental vision of me using the toy that was sent, or you may just like to bring a smile to a person's face. Whatever your reasons, it has cheered me up immensely!!!

I love that we are part of a community, that this is not just a site for kinkophiles like ourselves to buy our naughty suprises, but also a group of intelligent and sophisticated individuals that really do care. It would bring a tear to an old strone to see how much this toy has touched me.

Thank you mystery gifter, you have brightened my day and my week!

Hi Thumper, I'm glad you like it. I know your into your anal play, and this little item looked great. I have a whole list of magic mushroom jokes!! But I will restrain myself.

I just wanted to cheer you up after your flood and other little disasters. I'm sure it's a little easier to cope with with the help of a magic mushroom up your bum. Enjoy.

Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise! You have no idea how much this cheered me up. Thank you so much for thinking of me! It is so nice to have people that care. Make all of theshroom jokes you want. Thank you for being a great person

@Briona From reading Shadows post it sounds like the best thanks you could give is to open it up and enjoy some indulgent you time whenever you get the chance. Then just stick around and continue to enrich everyones forum time!

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

pegguin wrote:

@Briona From reading Shadows post it sounds like the best thanks you could give is to open it up and enjoy some indulgent you time whenever you get the chance. Then just stick around and continue to enrich everyones forum time!

+1 - Couldn't have said it better myself :) xx

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

pegguin wrote:

+2, really lovely surprise for your Briona, from ShadowCollector. Enjoy it, and think of it as a big positive to outweigh the not-so-nice presents you've received in the past.

So lovely to see Nat and Thumper being cheered up too, after their respective doldrums 👍

I really did not expect to come home to a brown parcel, but some kind and generous Lovehoney-er has gifted me a Mandy Mystery Bodystocking and Swoon massage candle...ummm not really sure what I did to deserve these, but it was a beautiful treat to come home to. Hope I can do the Bodystocking justice!

Big 'Thank You!' to whoever decided to spoil me, 😘

Luv bunny wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

pegguin wrote:

+2, really lovely surprise for your Briona, from ShadowCollector. Enjoy it, and think of it as a big positive to outweigh the not-so-nice presents you've received in the past.

So lovely to see Nat and Thumper being cheered up too, after their respective doldrums 👍

I really did not expect to come home to a brown parcel, but some kind and generous Lovehoney-er has gifted me a Mandy Mystery Bodystocking and Swoon massage candle...ummm not really sure what I did to deserve these, but it was a beautiful treat to come home to. Hope I can do the Bodystocking justice!

Big 'Thank You!' to whoever decided to spoil me, 😘

I am glad you like it! You've just been wonderful with advice for me. Thanks for being all ears. Hope you love them xx

I was very very lucky to come home after a weekend away and came home to this. Certainly feel very special! Thankyou x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33372

Looks like you've been getting seriously spoiled! I always thought those plugs would be better if the tail had a wire in it to position, else it seems it'd get in the way and get covered in some general sexy times liquids.

Yeah I find the only trouble with this is that it did get abit lubey. They do feel wonderful against your legs, and they're cute, and kinky :p

I imagine kinda tickly for a guy in missionary too!

Chevysexy77 [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32822

Well, that came yesterday, and it will be tried on pretty soon. Thanks LH friend!!! Review will follow up asap, cheers

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.