• I got a pressie!! Part 3

[suspended user]

suspended user

poppycat wrote:

Ozz wrote:

poppycat wrote:

Ozz wrote:

poppycat wrote:

I'd like to say a huge thank you to whoever sent my beautiful knickers. Definitely put a smile on my face xx

They sound good xx

They are simply gorgeous!! I can't stop smiling. Was it you ozz?

That would be a yes huni xx

Thank you Ozz not only did the gift make me super smiley but knowing someone was actually thinking of me made my heart melt xx

Special lady that deserves to be thought of xx

Pauline f [sign in to see picture]

Was it you ozz

[suspended user]

suspended user

Pauline f wrote:

Was it you ozz

Haha, yes huni it was xx

Pauline f [sign in to see picture]

Thanks love ;)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Pauline f wrote:

Thanks love ;)

Pleasure x

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

I'm waiting for a better deal of the week or a discount code.

What do people think of receiving a Lovehoney voucher rather than a gift?

Im thinking people will be saving for Christmas Day sale, and a voucher might help people buy a more expensive, more luxury toy?

Am I right or wrong?

Ok ladies and gentlemen, I'm sorry I got the voucher thing wrong.

Aparantly you can't send Lovehoney vouchers to Lovehoney friends, you can only buy things off their wishlist. You also can't put vouchers on your wishlist.

So my idea of helping you save up for a more expensive toy or sexy outfit is not going to happen.

jr78 [sign in to see picture]

You can send love honey vouchers if you have their email X

[suspended user]

suspended user

I received a wonderful gift voucher today! Thrilled and she's a naughty girl. Thank you so very much xx

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

I received a wonderful gift voucher today! Thrilled and she's a naughty girl. Thank you so very much xx

Ooh, what you going to buy, Corinne, you lucky thing!?

I still don't know who kindly gifted me the book that was on my wishlist...Boogaloo was it you?

Thanks to whoever you are... xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Luv bunny wrote:

Ozz wrote:

I still don't know who kindly gifted me the book that was on my wishlist...Boogaloo was it you?

Twas me Luvbunny x I'm going to look at some sexy lingerie. I'm extremley lucky yes! xx

Ozz wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Twas me Luvbunny x I'm going to look at some sexy lingerie. I'm extremley lucky yes! xx

Aww, thanks so much Corinne, looking forward to reading it when we have our break away later this month. Better not leave it lying around, in case any of the ladies (or men!) we're sharing the lodge with tea-leaf it! Lol!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Luv bunny wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Aww, thanks so much Corinne, looking forward to reading it when we have our break away later this month. Better not leave it lying around, in case any of the ladies (or men!) we're sharing the lodge with tea-leaf it! Lol!

An absolute pleasure x Yes you really need that break! They might like it being left around haha

[suspended user]

suspended user

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31133 This is the little beauty I've just ordered with my lovely gifted gift voucher, thank you so very much again! Another pic to post!

I won't look as hot as the model but I'll adore wearing it...:-)

Ozz wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31133 This is the little beauty I've just ordered with my lovely gifted gift voucher, thank you so very much again! Another pic to post!

Scorchio! ☀️🔥🌋 haha, pasties will look soo hot with that!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

Love it! Voucher well spent x

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Following a very tough couple of weeks a parcel arrived for me this morning. A beautiful pink satin and black lace babydoll set.

Thank you David :) You are truly the most kind and generous person I have EVER met. I really dont,know how to thank you .....xxxx

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Luv bunny wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Scorchio! ☀️🔥🌋 haha, pasties will look soo hot with that!

I have this in a much larger size and it looks and feel great, I wear it with push up bra. Ozz your going to love it. You are a lucky lady.

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

This looks AMAZING! You'll look hot as in that :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Thank you Natt xx I'll look okay, but thanks for the comments xx

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector: Umm... I don't really know where to begin... yesterday I did not make it to the post office (my Dad was lecturing in Prague - he rarely drives there, the air-con lecturing centre is in a place with troublesome parking possibilities - and he accidentally missed the last train back home, and started "experimenting" with bizzare public transport choices and I ended up collecting him from one town halfway between Prague and our home city), so I went today instead. The silly fools forgot to leave a "collect your parcel from your local p.o." notice in our letterbox so I could not have possibly known I got a parcel. Later on today, I spent many dreary hours preparing our garden for winter and hunting for a new dog coat (it was nearly imposible to find anything that would fit our dear ol' boy - anything that was not red or tartan), and I ended up going to a re-enactment show with my Mum (in 1805, a detachment of Austrian army that did not make it to Austerlitz in time fought Napoleon's rearguard in one village near our hometown, and, surprise, surprise, all the reenactors from our region just love this opportunity to don on cuirassier helmets and bringing their precious cannon replicas ) so I haven't managed to hide behind the firmly shut door of my bedroom until this evening...

I have just opened the box and, well, I am speechless. I mean, um, it is UTTERLY AMAZING that someone has decided to get me THAT but... well... um... I just cannot possibly accept it. Seriously, I just don't get it why would you want to get ME (of all people???) something THAT expensive?? I am not a particularly pleasant or interesting person (surely most forum members are more, um, outgoing and friendly than myself?), and I am not exactly helpful or supportive, either (very often I wish I could give people some advice but, erm, not having any relationship-related experience, I keep my mouth - or rather keyboard - shut because I know I would only be capable of typing some ludicrous nonsense, or possibly some would-be-cheerful and shallow-sounding drivel)...

I mean... I have been wanting this toy for ages but the fact I have not bought it just yet is not because I was awfully poor or starving or anything that dramatic. I have "postponed" this purchase because I had a totally selfish cosmetic surgery (and while I was genuinely unhappy with my post-weight-loss abdominal "ugliness", the op was hardly something I would need to save my life - you could easily say it was, um, a "vanity surgery").

As I have already indicated, I am not one for, erm, "ostetnatious" outbursts of not-that-sincere emotions (and I would like to believe I am not one for self-seeking kind of behaviour, either - though I admit my list of vices is fairly extensive and ever-expanding ;-)) but I am indeed unbelievably touched (and impressed!) that you have decided to get me this gift

(*pure drivel ensues* In "real" life, I have plenty of acquaintances, fair enough, there are people who are willing to have this occasional chat when we chance to meet, but there is literally no one who would contact me - unless they needed something proofread or translated or something like that. When I, for example, injured my back (three years ago) and was forced to spend almost a month in bed, no one I know bothered to send me a single message. And, over the past decade, no one I actually know in person (except for my family and a few eccentric elderly relatives) has bothered to send me as much as a birthday card. I am just "not interesting" (overweight and bespectacled bookworms rarely are). I mean, I don't need actual gifts (when you think of it, people can buy presents without actually caring about you, either thinking that it is a "duty of sorts", or believing that they "have to buy" someone's favour - and, in the least... pleasant cases, they can even deliberately buy you something to put you down or embarrass you; on my 18th birthday, my classmates (note: in the Czech Rep, you generally leave high school at 19) teamed up and bought me an XXXXXL T-shirt with brightly coloured cars in "sex positions" - they presented this to me in front of most people from senior high school, laughing and shouting that I was so fat and hideous that wearing this shirt would be the closest thing to having sex I could ever experience... I will leave aside the fact that they were, sadly enough, quite right - but I can honestly say that having had this incredibly humiliating experience that left me absolutely mortified is something that has definitely taught me that the thing that REALLY counts is the actual motive for giving someone a present.

I know you have chosen this outrageously expensive gift because you wanted to cheer this silly (whining and whimpering, too) fool up - and I am unbelievably grateful for this, it is oh-so-much more than any real-life "friend" (well, acquaintance, I have never been lucky enough to have "real" friends) has ever done for me. But, believe me or not (and writing it while staring at the amazing, yet unopened, product box is making is not easy - I am only a weak-minded human, after all, and we, people, never need "THAT MUCH" encouragement to give in and succumb to the temptation ), I feel it in my old, creaking bones that I just have to send it back. The last thing I would want to do is to offend you - seriously, even though I have obviously never met you, I see you (and a couple of other people on the forum I particularly enjoy talking to) as the closest thing to a friend. And that means a lot to me (yeah, I know, shallow phrases again, but I really mean it. I am ever so amazed that you have decided to sent me this gift but I just cannot possibly accept it...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.