£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!! Part 3

Lorah13 [sign in to see picture]

Aw thats great lovebirds, lucky you! Enjoy x

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

Wowie, congratulations Lovebirds! So many kind people around here. Hope you have loads of fun x

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

How wonderful, enjoy your new gifts

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

That's so lovely, hope you enjoy them Hun :) xx

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

pinkanimal wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Honestly never expected this so needless to say I was highly surprised to wake up to a gift this morning! I actually thought it was a mistake and contacted customer services who informed me it was no mistake, but a wishlist order. That is the point where the surprise turned to delight (and bouncing around giggling and grinning like an idiot :p). I can't quite express the joy such an act of kindness can bring!

Thank you soooo much you awesome person you! This has honestly touched me. You totally just made my year :D

What did you get ? You know the rules...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29743

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4817

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31537

^___^

Aha I love the leather one the idea of taking hubby for a walk by his dick is amusing

GlamRockChick [sign in to see picture]

What a lovely surprise, and so well deserved! The clit clamp is simply gorgeous, I adore ours. Hope you have lots and lots of fun!

Never know [sign in to see picture]

I just want to say a big thank you to the lovely person who kindly gifted me a bottle of the strawberry kissable massage oil that has been on my to buy list for a while now. It was very unexpected and it's absolutly made my day!

My OH looked at me as if to say "another Lovehoney parcel?!!" when the postie arrived this morning and whilst I was opening it I was going "I promise I haven't brought anything more, I promise." And to my delight I read the kind message inside to see it was a gift.

What a generous and lovely thing to do for someone. Thank you again to my Lovehoney fairy. I'm a believer of karma so I'm certain that who ever you are, where ever you are you will be having a well deserved good day xx

oh and my OH owes me a good massage after his last night which he fell asleep through so I'm sure he will be using this to pay me back so thank you, good choice! 

FlexyBexyXXX [sign in to see picture]

This thread is so lovely - it's so nice to see people can be so thoughtful! :)

Faith in humanity +1

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

This thread is so lovely - it's so nice to see people can be so thoughtful! :)

Faith in humanity +1

Agree :) Lots of horrible happenings around us all the time, or so it seems, lovely to have ones day brightened by an unexpected and extremely kind and generous gift :)

Some lovely people on here that's for sure.

I make my own pouches and cases to keep my toys in as good practice for my new sewing machine and would love it if there was a way that I could gift these to people...

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Never know wrote:

Some lovely people on here that's for sure.

I make my own pouches and cases to keep my toys in as good practice for my new sewing machine and would love it if there was a way that I could gift these to people...

haha i attempted to do this a couple of weeks ago...i ended up with about 50 holes in (one) finger... blood all over the place and scrap of fabric which resembled nothing of a pouch :)

Needless to say i gave up on that idea pretty fast lol

Haha o dear, I must admit it's a lot of trial and error with me!

What were you attempting to make a pouch for?

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

Never Know, with making the pouches, what kind of fabric do you use?

I've often thought of making some for my toys but then get flustered about fabric choice because I'd hate to pick something that sticks to the toy or whatever (I have tons of velvet lying around but can just imagine what a mess that would make!)

Would love to hear what sort of thing you use! :) x

Hi skitty, so far I have just been using scraps and odd bits of just standard cotton fabric. Light / medium weight is good. I have made pouches now for a good variety of toys and materials and the cotton fabrics seem fine. As long as you neaten off the edges or fold them in and do a proper hem then you don't get any loose bits sticking to your toys.

Im not sure about velvet, bet that would be lovely though. I have a couple of toys like the Tracy Cox glass dildo set and they come in velvety bags but theyre not velvet inside so no fluffy bits on your toys.

I would certainly say give it a go. You've got nothing to loose, it's certainly kept me busy this afternoon. Let me know how you get on :)

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Never know wrote:

I just want to say a big thank you to the lovely person who kindly gifted me a bottle of the strawberry kissable massage oil that has been on my to buy list for a while now. It was very unexpected and it's absolutly made my day!

My OH looked at me as if to say "another Lovehoney parcel?!!" when the postie arrived this morning and whilst I was opening it I was going "I promise I haven't brought anything more, I promise." And to my delight I read the kind message inside to see it was a gift.

What a generous and lovely thing to do for someone. Thank you again to my Lovehoney fairy. I'm a believer of karma so I'm certain that who ever you are, where ever you are you will be having a well deserved good day xx

oh and my OH owes me a good massage after his last night which he fell asleep through so I'm sure he will be using this to pay me back so thank you, good choice!

That's so lovely, hope you enjoy your massage :) xx

innocent-fun [sign in to see picture]

Never know, oh dear, I think you're right, your OH definitely owes you! Very kind of you to let him fall asleep, I think I'd be tempted to shove my OH out of the bed.

I took it as a compliment but the first thing I said this morning was, you owe me buddy. So I'm looking forward to later with the strawberry oil! It smells lovely from the bottle! Can't wait

Never know wrote:

Yay make sure you get that massage you so much deserve! And let us all know what you thought of the product :)

Thank you Missbrowneyes, I will do :)

I got a LH clit clamp in the mail today! It was a fantastic way to start my day before i headed off to work. Who ever gifted me, thank you so much! I've been wanting to try one out for a long while now. I get off best from clit stimulation so this is perfect i've just never had the money spare to buy one :)

Who ever it was that treated me, if you are ok letting me know that you sent it then please do! It will be awesome to return the favour when you least expect it :)

Just thank you so much :) It made my day. You didnt have to :) x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.