99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!! Part 3

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Glad you like them xxx

I've just received a parcel too! I'm blown away. Thank you so very much who ever you are..you naughty thing! I love them xxx I'm side swiped!!!

Well I've just completed half of my gifting for Christmas... list.4 down 4 to go! xxxx

Enjoy getting spanky-panky, Ozz!

Hope you didn't go too mad with the Crimbo shopping, now then!

Do you know who sent it Luv Bunny????? How would you know if it was spanky spanky!!

That would be telling now wouldn't it? A lady doesn't tell, haha!

If it was and that lady didn't want me to know! then that little minx would need to know how grateful I am for doing that! She's very naughty too but we all know this! haha xx

Seemed liked you needed a lift this week Hun. Glad it all worked out in the end though xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Luv bunny wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Glad you like them xxx

I've just received a parcel too! I'm blown away. Thank you so very much who ever you are..you naughty thing! I love them xxx I'm side swiped!!!

Well I've just completed half of my gifting for Christmas... list.4 down 4 to go! xxxx

Enjoy getting spanky-panky, Ozz!

Hope you didn't go too mad with the Crimbo shopping, now then!

Do you know who sent it Luv Bunny????? How would you know if it was spanky spanky!!

That would be telling now wouldn't it? A lady doesn't tell, haha!

If it was and that lady didn't want me to know! then that little minx would need to know how grateful I am for doing that! She's very naughty too but we all know this! haha xx

Seemed liked you needed a lift this week Hun. Glad it all worked out in the end though xx

Awe thank you so very much, I love them all xx

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I'm waiting for a better deal of the week or a discount code.

What do people think of receiving a Lovehoney voucher rather than a gift?

Im thinking people will be saving for Christmas Day sale, and a voucher might help people buy a more expensive, more luxury toy?

Am I right or wrong?

A voucher sounds like a reasonable idea...they can put it towards what they're perhaps not going to get otherwise...

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sounds good yes! I figured I was half way done! yeah I need to extend my shopping!! :)

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Never thought about gifting vouchers, that a great idea x

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Luv bunny wrote:

fantasia fairy wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Wowsers...someone has very kindly gifted me the Motörhead bullet that was on my wishlist...Thanks so much! I hope I can say thank you more personally, if you are willing to reveal yourself. xx

Enjoy hun, finally got the money to send you something as a thank you xx

I did enjoy it, thank you Fantasia fairy! You really didn't have to though. That wasn't why I gifted you Hun. Just wanted to help you when you were in a dark place.

How are things with you now, my lovely? Better, I hope?

In many ways worse but im much better at pretending everything is good now meaning im getting to go do things and see people again :)

I know but you know my obsession with gifting people normally! Ive hated that i cant do it as much because of money! hopefully in about a year i can be back on top form :)

fantasia fairy wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

fantasia fairy wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Wowsers...someone has very kindly gifted me the Motörhead bullet that was on my wishlist...Thanks so much! I hope I can say thank you more personally, if you are willing to reveal yourself. xx

I did enjoy it, thank you Fantasia fairy! You really didn't have to though. That wasn't why I gifted you Hun. Just wanted to help you when you were in a dark place.

In many ways worse but im much better at pretending everything is good now meaning im getting to go do things and see people again :)

I know but you know my obsession with gifting people normally! Ive hated that i cant do it as much because of money! hopefully in about a year i can be back on top form :)

You don't have to pretend here, huni...if you need to talk about anything, always here lovely xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

fantasia fairy wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

fantasia fairy wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

I'm so sorry to hear that in some ways things are worse! That saddens me! Never ever feel bad that you can't gift as much as would want to !! That's bringing more stress down onto your shoulders that frankly you don't need! The gift you give for free constantly is your time, your lending ear to people here and the fact that you want to gift more, well that's a gift in itself! So please drop that and free your shoulders up of added stress, you're a beautiful person remember that x

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Now then Fantasy Fairy, sit down and listen carefully. NEVER feel bad about not being able to gift people.

We send gifts to people to cheer them up, NOT to get gifts back.

I care about you as a friend and wish to help you. You have made huge posative steps forward, and I hope that you continue to improve. Hiding how you really feel doesn't work (been there done that, learnt that lesson) true friends will take you as you are, and love you for your honesty.

I apologise for my firm tone of voice but it is important to me that you know, I for one, support you, and wish you all the best for the future. I'm always here for you and will help in any way I can. Please don't stress yourself unnecessarily. Look after number one and feel safe in the knowledge that there is a support network here for you if and when you need us.

Fun Louise wrote:

Now then Fantasy Fairy, sit down and listen carefully. NEVER feel bad about not being able to gift people.

I care about you as a friend and wish to help you. You have made huge posative steps forward, and I hope that you continue to improve. Hiding how you really feel doesn't work (been there done that, learnt that lesson) true friends will take you as you are, and love you for your honesty.

I apologise for my firm tone of voice but it is important to me that you know, I for one, support you, and wish you all the best for the future. I'm always here for you and will help in any way I can. Please don't stress yourself unnecessarily. Look after number one and feel safe in the knowledge that there is a support network here for you if and when you need us.

2nd this!

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Haha i love you guys!

Yeah i know but i love gifting you should see under my bed and in my wardrobe it is literally filled to bursting with christmas presents already wrapped from family and friends...i just love the feeling of treating someone :)

It's hard right now, I honestly do not think i will be ok again and with every day im learning that i can put a smile on my face and pretend its ok, the trouble comes when i dont allow myself to break down when im alone in my room, as long as i do that i'm ok..if not then the hurt does not get out and thats when it gets risky for myself.

But honestly i will be ok :) I always am its just what with everything that has happened the past couple of months im having a hard time with accepting anything good

Are you still having therapy for your attack? What about your friend's passing too? Sorry to bring up some really painful stuff, but it's important for you not to bury your feelings Hun...

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

So I got back from the doctors after having a couple of unpleasent things done.. to come home to my box of goodies I ordered Saturday.. AND MY FIRST EVER GIFT!! Thankyou thankyou thankyou to whoever sent me some pink flirty knickers.. I LOVE them! It cheered me up immensley.. THANKYOU!! I'm in such a great mood now, really cheered me up!!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Did you now! well that's very nice isn't it frilly? x

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

Was it you?!

I love them! Pretty, girly, sexy, and suitable for everyday wear while still looking attractive!

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

+1

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

So I got back from the doctors after having a couple of unpleasent things done.. to come home to my box of goodies I ordered Saturday.. AND MY FIRST EVER GIFT!! Thankyou thankyou thankyou to whoever sent me some pink flirty knickers.. I LOVE them! It cheered me up immensley.. THANKYOU!! I'm in such a great mood now, really cheered me up!!

It wasn't me, but sounds lovely, enjoy them huni!

to whoever gifted me some bedtime reading, thanks so much, thrilled to have something to take away with me on a weekend away in couple of weeks!

So spoilt this past week from you lovely folks! xxx

[suspended user]

suspended user

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Was it you?!

I love them! Pretty, girly, sexy, and suitable for everyday wear while still looking attractive!

Yup! Glad you like them hun x

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

+1

+2

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.