• I got a pressie!! Part 3

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Ooh Ozz, whatcha get Hun? Someone is lucky! Santa is early!

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Ozz wrote:

I received a lovely parcel today. I would love to thank that person for thinking of me, that's so very kind of you who ever you are!! x

That was me Ozz, I've only been here a short time and you've helped me out alot with various bits with my OH and with the thrush. Been feeling loads better and wanted to thank you for helping me out like that. Feeling much better in myself (all the bits and bobs you told me to get) and really for being so kind to me considering I've been here such a short while. Thanks Momma Ozz (And I'm really really not doing this to get anything back, I'm not like that, just wanted to say thanks)

[suspended user]

suspended user

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

I received a lovely parcel today. I would love to thank that person for thinking of me, that's so very kind of you who ever you are!! x

That was me Ozz, I've only been here a short time and you've helped me out alot with various bits with my OH and with the thrush. Been feeling loads better and wanted to thank you for helping me out like that. Feeling much better in myself (all the bits and bobs you told me to get) and really for being so kind to me considering I've been here such a short while. Thanks Momma Ozz (And I'm really really not doing this to get anything back, I'm not like that, just wanted to say thanks)

Oh my! sugarboobies you really didn't have to do that! Mumma Ozz is here for everyone, it was a pleasure helping you out honestly. I don't do it for gifts!! I never had any kindness shown to me my whole childhood, just the opposite infact, so I turned into a giver kindness of haha. You are so sweet, thank you so very much. xxx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Luv bunny wrote:

Haha, I got some scrummy mint dicks, which I have been sucking on all afternoon and some very sexy Mandy Mystery wet look crotchless panties yum yum x

Ozz wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Haha, I got some scrummy mint dicks, which I have been sucking on all afternoon and some very sexy Mandy Mystery wet look crotchless panties yum yum x

Ooh, well jel! I lurve a mint dick! Hahaha! And crotchless panties, so cheeky 😉

Ozz wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Oh my! sugarboobies you really didn't have to do that! Mumma Ozz is here for everyone, it was a pleasure helping you out honestly. I don't do it for gifts!! I never had any kindness shown to me my whole childhood, just the opposite infact, so I turned into a giver kindness of haha. You are so sweet, thank you so very much. xxx

Well I'm just glad you enjoyed them :) Glad to hear everything is ok with your OH, too! xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Well I'm just glad you enjoyed them :) Glad to hear everything is ok with your OH, too! xx

Thank you once again huni. I love them! I'm really enjoying my mints too wink wink haha xx

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

My phone is currently broken, so I can't thank you privately.

Stephiski- thank you so much for my present! I absolutely loved them, and you're right- every girl reallyu does need a lipstick :P

You shouldn't have, but I'm truly grateful.

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

This thread always make me smile, it's amazing how beautiful friendships can be formed via LH x

Wowsers...someone has very kindly gifted me the Motörhead bullet that was on my wishlist...Thanks so much! I hope I can say thank you more personally, if you are willing to reveal yourself. xx

Luv bunny wrote:

Wowsers...someone has very kindly gifted me the Motörhead bullet that was on my wishlist...Thanks so much! I hope I can say thank you more personally, if you are willing to reveal yourself. xx

Not me, but pleased you've got a gift :) x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Luv bunny wrote:

Lucky lady!!!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Just been gifted the Black Level PVC bra thank you thank you thank you! I love it, can't wait till Tom wakes up!! X

[suspended user]

suspended user

Glad you like them xxx

I've just received a parcel too! I'm blown away. Thank you so very much who ever you are..you naughty thing! I love them xxx I'm side swiped!!!

Well I've just completed half of my gifting for Christmas... list.4 down 4 to go! xxxx

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Luv bunny wrote:

Enjoy hun, finally got the money to send you something as a thank you xx

fantasia fairy wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Enjoy hun, finally got the money to send you something as a thank you xx

I did enjoy it, thank you Fantasia fairy! You really didn't have to though. That wasn't why I gifted you Hun. Just wanted to help you when you were in a dark place.

How are things with you now, my lovely? Better, I hope?

Ozz wrote:

Glad you like them xxx

I've just received a parcel too! I'm blown away. Thank you so very much who ever you are..you naughty thing! I love them xxx I'm side swiped!!!

Well I've just completed half of my gifting for Christmas... list.4 down 4 to go! xxxx

Enjoy getting spanky-panky, Ozz!

Hope you didn't go too mad with the Crimbo shopping, now then!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Luv bunny wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Glad you like them xxx

Do you know who sent it Luv Bunny????? How would you know if it was spanky spanky!!

Ozz wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Glad you like them xxx

Do you know who sent it Luv Bunny????? How would you know if it was spanky spanky!!

That would be telling now wouldn't it? A lady doesn't tell, haha!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Luv bunny wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Glad you like them xxx

That would be telling now wouldn't it? A lady doesn't tell, haha!

If it was and that lady didn't want me to know! then that little minx would need to know how grateful I am for doing that! She's very naughty too but we all know this! haha xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.