£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!! Part 3

stephiski [sign in to see picture]

Im glad you liked it. Im terrible for keeping secrets and i am glad i managed to sit on my hands to not spoil the suprise lol xx

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Much to my suprise the postman had a parcel for me today. Someone has sent me a lovely turquoise chemise set off my wishlist. It fits lovely and the colour is amazing. Will have to wait for OH to come home to judge his reaction but I'm sure it will be posative.

It was a really kind gesture and I'm very surprised. If you are will ing to come forward I would like to thank you personally. (I understand if you would rather remain anonymous). I love it and it was a wonderful suprise.

Thanks

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

I've beeen meaning to send something to you for ages, FL. I finally got some spare cahs thanks to a lucky win and here we are! :)

I really hope you like it, and thank you for every kindness and piece of advice you've offered me in the past. It's truly meant a lot x

Shadow Collector wrote:

I've beeen meaning to send something to you for ages, FL. I finally got some spare cahs thanks to a lucky win and here we are! :)

I really hope you like it, and thank you for every kindness and piece of advice you've offered me in the past. It's truly meant a lot x

Thank you so much shadow collector. It really is beautiful. I sized up to get my bust in and it worked. It not tight fitting around the bottom, due to the larger size, but my boobs needed it. It's a great colour, I'm very apreciative.

You know I don't send presents or advice to get presents, I just genuinely like to help if I can.

Im glad your life is a little more on track than it was. I will review the beauty in a week or so when it has had a good looking at by my OH.

D.j [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise You deserve it because you are a fantastic friend to lots of people me included( look at Koala bears on FB )

David P xxx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Shadow Collector wrote:

Shadow Collector wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

How exactly to I gift something? Is it fairly straightforward? xx

Gifting is easy, just add a product to your basket from the person you want to gift's wishlist and check out normally. It'll give you a chance to check 'send order to my friend' and bob's your uncle :)

Somebody told me Shadow Collector that it was you who has sent me these beautiful gifts. I'm so touched you would think of me. Thank you so very much, incredibly kind and thoughtful. Really overwhelmed xx

Harry17 [sign in to see picture]

Aww I like this thread! Can't wait to gift someone and make them smile. This thread just shows how many nice people are out there. Enjoy your gifts xx

D.j wrote:

Fun Louise You deserve it because you are a fantastic friend to lots of people me included( look at Koala bears on FB )

David P xxx

Thanks David, do you know how many koals break there are on FB? There is one where the first post is in a foreign language, could be Spanish is this you?

D.j [sign in to see picture]

when I checked here were only about 10 of us under my name david portlock

D.j wrote:

Thanks found you, I have requested you as a friend. My FB is my real name, please don't disclose this, it's important that people on Lovehoney don't know who I am. Thanks

[suspended user]

suspended user

Harry17 wrote:

Aww I like this thread! Can't wait to gift someone and make them smile. This thread just shows how many nice people are out there. Enjoy your gifts xx

Harry17, you said it so beautifully. yes there are some really lovely people on here, and you're one of them xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

D.j wrote:

David, look in the "other" private messages folder on your FB account. :)

Corinne, I am glad you decied to stay! :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

era wrote:

D.j wrote:

David, look in the "other" private messages folder on your FB account. :)

Corinne, I am glad you decied to stay! :)

*decided (sorry)

Ok so it's getting a lot like Christmas here, I have another present!!!

i couldn't believe it. I have had to come home with a bad back, and I returned to find another gift. It's a beautiful black robe and some sex toy cleaner. The robe is great,a perfect fit and it looks very sexy, I'm really pleased. I can't believe someone has sent me another gift, it is so kind of you.

If you would like to come forward I would love to thank you personally, although I understand if you would like to remain anonymouse. Thanks so much, I'm very apreciative.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

i couldn't believe it. I have had to come home with a bad back, and I returned to find another gift. It's a beautiful black robe and some sex toy cleaner. The robe is great,a perfect fit and it looks very sexy, I'm really pleased. I can't believe someone has sent me another gift, it is so kind of you.

If you would like to come forward I would love to thank you personally, although I understand if you would like to remain anonymouse. Thanks so much, I'm very apreciative.

This one is from me! Hope you like it! x

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Sounds wonderful FL and couldn't have gone to a more deserving lady :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

How lovely! x

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

Aren't you all so nice to each other..

NatandTom wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

This one is from me! Hope you like it! x

Thank you so much Nat and Tom, it's really beautiful. I feel very special. Thanks

[suspended user]

suspended user

I received a lovely parcel today. I would love to thank that person for thinking of me, that's so very kind of you who ever you are!! x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.