£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!! Part 3

JaysJiglyBits [sign in to see picture]

Unfortunately I'm new and no love honey fairy has treated me to anything yet X I have treated myself to a few things though and all going well if they arrive tomorrow will be an interesting night xxx

JaysJiglyBits [sign in to see picture]

There are so many nice people on here X It must be rubbing off iv just bought someone a gift xxxxx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Anyone want to own up to making me cry this morning? Thank you so so much for the gifts I would love to thank you personally you beautiful soul!Xx

Clockwork_Oasis [sign in to see picture]

Hello beautiful people! I just received my first LH gift! It is the most gorgeous glass dildo and and a set of masquerade masks.

I had such a rough week last week and have been so ill the last few days, so this came as a lovely lovely lovely surprise and a reminder that the world is still quite wonderful post stress and fevers. Thank you so much <3

I would love to thank whomever sent this generous gift to me personally, so if you want to come forward and let me know who you are, I would love to know!

Either way, thank you so much. This forum is full of A+ people!

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Always makes me smile reading this thread, so many wonderful people x

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

Hello beautiful people! I just received my first LH gift! It is the most gorgeous glass dildo and and a set of masquerade masks.

I had such a rough week last week and have been so ill the last few days, so this came as a lovely lovely lovely surprise and a reminder that the world is still quite wonderful post stress and fevers. Thank you so much <3

I would love to thank whomever sent this generous gift to me personally, so if you want to come forward and let me know who you are, I would love to know!

Guilty :)

Just a little thank you for every kind word and piece of advice you've ever thrown my way. Enjoy!

stephiski [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Anyone want to own up to making me cry this morning? Thank you so so much for the gifts I would love to thank you personally you beautiful soul!Xx

.... its been so hard keeping it secret.. im glad you like them:) xx
    Clockwork_Oasis [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

Clockwork_Oasis wrote:

Guilty :)

Just a little thank you for every kind word and piece of advice you've ever thrown my way. Enjoy!

Awwwffff.... I enjoy your friendship a lot, and you don't have to send me things! But thank you sweetie! It is such a gorgeous and generous present, thank you so much! I just arrived back from my home country yesterday, and I haven't been able to use kik there. But I'll kik you now!

Thank yooooooooou <3

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

stephiski wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

.... its been so hard keeping it secret.. im glad you like them:) xx

Aw thank you so much!! I really do! not sure what I did to deserve it but I really appreciate it! xx

Just your kind polite words when i needed them. Making people happy makes me happy so its a win win xx

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

*forum hugs!!!* sorry had an urge ..you lovely people's xxx

Erm.....i give everyone hugs and the postie turns up with the parcel I was expecting and a parcel I wasn't!!!! Which lovely lady sent me a beautiful glass dildo please? Thank you so so so much ...it's beautiful...wow..Thank you!! Xxx who was is please xxx

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

How exactly do I gift something? Is it fairly straightforward? xx

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

How exactly to I gift something? Is it fairly straightforward? xx

Gifting is easy, just add a product to your basket from the person you want to gift's wishlist and check out normally. It'll give you a chance to check 'send order to my friend' and bob's your uncle :)

mummymermaid wrote:

Erm.....i give everyone hugs and the postie turns up with the parcel I was expecting and a parcel I wasn't!!!! Which lovely lady sent me a beautiful glass dildo please? Thank you so so so much ...it's beautiful...wow..Thank you!! Xxx who was is please xxx

It was me, just a thank you for always being there with a kind word when I needed it, it's not gone unnoticed and now tha I've actually got a bit of money spare I can make it known x

Enjoy!

Shadow Collector wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

How exactly to I gift something? Is it fairly straightforward? xx

Gifting is easy, just add a product to your basket from the person you want to gift's wishlist and check out normally. It'll give you a chance to check 'send order to my friend' and bob's your uncle :)

Shadow Collector wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

It was me, just a thank you for always being there with a kind word when I needed it, it's not gone unnoticed and now tha I've actually got a bit of money spare I can make it known x

Enjoy!

I thought it might of been you lovely...I didn't want to say in case I was wrong!! Thank you so so much you beautiful lady *huge huggles* means a lot to me that does , more than you know..well now you know..but you know what I mean xxx

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Aww, I got a brown box, and excitedly opened it, expecting a new rabbit, but instead I found a butterfly crop that was on my wishlist!! Thank you so much to whoever bought it for me, too kind :)

If you don't mind revealing who you are, would like to thank you personally for putting a big goofy grin on my face! And hopefully a sting on my butt 😉

Luv bunny wrote:

Aww, I got a brown box, and excitedly opened it, expecting a new rabbit, but instead I found a butterfly crop that was on my wishlist!! Thank you so much to whoever bought it for me, too kind :)

If you don't mind revealing who you are, would like to thank you personally for putting a big goofy grin on my face! And hopefully a sting on my butt 😉

..... I hope you like what today had in store for you.. enjoy your crop.. i know its only small but you always are so kind and polite when i need it xx
    Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

stephiski wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

..... I hope you like what today had in store for you.. enjoy your crop.. i know its only small but you always are so kind and polite when i need it xx

You cheeky minx Stephiski! Now I know what you meant when you were being all coy yesterday 😉

Lovely surprise hunni, you really shouldn't have spent your hard-earned dosh on me. Very touched by the gesture xx 😘

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.