• I got a pressie!! Part 3

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

This thread cheers me up no end! And in fact what makes me smile more is the fact that the people on my 'to gift' list are usually the ones who end up getting gifted on here :) It makes me feel alot better about the fact i havnt given them anything yet. x

D.j [sign in to see picture]

As I said on the good morning thread I have a pressie to pick up this morning Whooa THANK YOU for my pressie of a steel power tool 8mm double ended ribbed urethral dilator its fantastic..

I love you with all my heart thank you again

David xxxx

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

D.j wrote:

As I said on the good morning thread I have a pressie to pick up this morning Whooa THANK YOU for my pressie of a steel power tool 8mm double ended ribbed urethral dilator its fantastic..

I love you with all my heart thank you again

David xxxx

Glad you like it. I thought it would be another dimension to your play. And the other little item I thought you could probably wear comfortabley while out for a round of golf.

Right then this is probably not the right place to post this but here goes.

Please let me know if you are one of my friends and I have not sent you a gift yet. I wouldn't like to think that I had missed anyone, but I have kind of lost track. Thanks friends.

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Congrats! Couldn't have gone to a more deserving Gentleman, D.j :)

D.j [sign in to see picture]

Thank you Fun Louise as I said your friendship is all that was needed it feels wonderful I am wearing it as i type and the the other item I will wear tomorrow at golf or at least try

Davidxxx

D.j wrote:

Thank you Fun Louise as I said your friendship is all that was needed it feels wonderful I am wearing it as i type and the the other item I will wear tomorrow at golf or at least try

Davidxxx

I'm glad you like them, I hate the thought of you being down, and you are so generous that you deserve to be treated far more often than possible. Enjoy.

p.s. Did you enjoy your daughters visit? Some quality time together.

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

D.j and FL you happen to be the most giving people on this thread :) You both deserved to be showered in love and gifts xx

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

fantasia fairy wrote:

D.j and FL you happen to be the most giving people on this thread :) You both deserved to be showered in love and gifts xx

indeed!

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

I want to gift someone once I have the money to because I think she deserves it :)

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Tried to send a gift last night & it wouldn't work. I'll try to send to the original person I had in mind again when I get paid next week, sending out a couple of prezzies though I think :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

fantasia fairy wrote:

+1

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

fantasia fairy wrote:

Agreed! And I am so glad I managed to gift you louise before Xmas! So poor now but least most of kids pressies got today xxx

fantasia fairy wrote:

Thanks you guys I think I can speak for Dj as well when we say we don't send gifts to get gifts or praise back, we just want to make one of our friends smile, particularly when life is being difficult.

Thanks you made me blush.

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

fantasia fairy wrote:

Thanks you guys I think I can speak for Dj as well when we say we don't send gifts to get gifts or praise back, we just want to make one of our friends smile, particularly when life is being difficult.

Thanks you made me blush.

We know that what makes you extra special huni xxx

It has been an absolute nightmare sorting it out but Fun Louise watch out for the postie :)

NatandTom wrote:

It has been an absolute nightmare sorting it out but Fun Louise watch out for the postie :)

Has been sent out so should be with you Wednesday!

Harry17 [sign in to see picture]

Choosing something to gift? Do you just pick anything on the persons wishlist? I Would like to do it when I get paid 😄

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Harry17 wrote:

Choosing something to gift? Do you just pick anything on the persons wishlist? I Would like to do it when I get paid 😄

Yup, just pick something, check out and Lovehoney do the rest for you :)

jr78 [sign in to see picture]

Harry17 wrote:

It's really easy, I love sending gifts when I can, it's nice to know you made someone smile 😊

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.