£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. I got a pressie!! Part 3

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Got another email you should have them on Monday fun louise xx

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

mummymermaid wrote:

fun louise I got an email that may of been for you..first I got a PayPal email saying I had been refunded 99p guessing that was the difference between the gift I got you and the exchange you are doing ..but then I got an email saying they had refunded to the card holder..me ..and that they would be sending your jiggle balls out..the problem is they sent the email to me but used your name.your real name! So a slight privacy issue there..luckily it's only me but thought I would let you know xx

Thanks for letting me know. I will contact customer service on Monday as I'm at work all weekend. Thanks for not giving away my real name. It is very important that my identity is not well known.

Thank you for keeping my details private, and thanks a lot for the gifts.

mummymermaid wrote:

fun louise I got an email that may of been for you..first I got a PayPal email saying I had been refunded 99p guessing that was the difference between the gift I got you and the exchange you are doing ..but then I got an email saying they had refunded to the card holder..me ..and that they would be sending your jiggle balls out..the problem is they sent the email to me but used your name.your real name! So a slight privacy issue there..luckily it's only me but thought I would let you know xx

I have spoke to live chat and they would like you to sent the email to them at help@lovehoney.co.uk. So that they can investigate.

I do not have a problem with you knowing my name, But I worrie about this happening in the future, it is very important that my real identity remains private. (This is partly why I don't have a picture on my profile.) thanks for letting me know. Thanks again for the gift, sorry to have inconvenienced you.

Fun Louise wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

I have spoke to live chat and they would like you to sent the email to them at help@lovehoney.co.uk. So that they can investigate.

I do not have a problem with you knowing my name, But I worrie about this happening in the future, it is very important that my real identity remains private. (This is partly why I don't have a picture on my profile.) thanks for letting me know. Thanks again for the gift, sorry to have inconvenienced you.

Just forwarded it to them with a message saying why I've forwarded it..hope it helps huni.

I knew your identity was important to you which is why I told you

No worries at all your the first person I bought for on here I don't regret it and I am glad you will enjoy your gift when it gets there on Monday..sorry it's been a pain xx

mummymermaid wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

Just forwarded it to them with a message saying why I've forwarded it..hope it helps huni.

I knew your identity was important to you which is why I told you

No worries at all your the first person I bought for on here I don't regret it and I am glad you will enjoy your gift when it gets there on Monday..sorry it's been a pain xx

I am honoured that I'm the recipient of your first gift. I send quite a few gifts and I have never had this problem before. Sorry to have been a hassle to you. If it wasn't for the lovely jade massager maybe none of this would have happened. Nevermind, I have been looking at the FSOG Kegal balls for ages. They are the only set on here that is heavier than my current set, so should be good. I will let you know how I get on. Thank again.

Your not a hassle to me huni..I worry it's been a pain for you not me xxx

Got an email to say I was right and that your email address was attached and I shouldn't of got it..think it's been passed onto you fun louise xxx

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Right so I tried sending a gift from somebodys wish list previous without success, had to phone Lovehoney to put order through. Anyway if I want to send three people a gift can I still use the 3 for £50 or does all three items have to go to the one person? X

I think all three items might go to them huni...you will have to talk to customer care I think huni xx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I think you'd have to do the order separately for each person so unless you wanted to send all three items to the same person I don't think you could use the 3 for £50 xx

Or right I wanted to send one gift to each person, can't afford to pay seperatly for each item :0( x

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Or right I wanted to send one gift to each person, can't afford to pay seperatly for each item :0( x

it's a shame you can't do it! Would be ideal for buying gifts, I wanted to do the same - aren't any of the items you wanted to get on sale at the moment? The only other thing I can think of is you buy them & get them delivered to you and mail them yourself? x

that is a shame and a lovely idea..maybe customer care could help xxx

I can't mail them myself because they are for people on here so don't have their address unfortunately, I'll probably just wait until they go on offer x

Harry17 [sign in to see picture]

Hello 😄

just wondering how people gift? How do they get address and things? This is my first post 😄

Hello 😄 just wondering how people gift? How do they get address and things? This is my first post 😄

Harry17 wrote:

Hello 😄 just wondering how people gift? How do they get address and things? This is my first post 😄

Harry17 if you click on a persons picture it will take you to their profile. Scroll down the page untill you see their wish lists. Click on the wishlist, select the items you want to send, go to basket, and while you are checking out, it will ask you, deliver to you, or deliver to "your friend" click "your friend" then carry on to finish the payment.

The lucky person will receive the gift but will not know who it is from. You will not see their name or address.

hope this helps.

Aw wow, that's so nice!

Thanks for letting me know 😃

mummymermaid wrote:

My very lovely Fifty Shades of Grey inner goddess balls arrived today!

They are great. Really heavy, somehow heavier than I imagined. I'm wearing them right now!

Thanks Mummymermaid for your gift. I love them.

Fun Louise wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

My very lovely Fifty Shades of Grey inner goddess balls arrived today!

They are great. Really heavy, somehow heavier than I imagined. I'm wearing them right now!

Thanks Mummymermaid for your gift. I love them.

Your more than welcome lovely xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.