£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. I got a pressie!! Part 3

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

The postman brought me a little suprise this morning. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28353

I think it was from my very dear friend Dj (not 100% sure as two of my friends have said they have sent me little gifts).

Thank you so much. I'm very excited to give her a test drive. She is big! She is heavy! And I'm hoping she is good.

Will let you know, when I have given her a spin. You are so kind. Off to go play now.

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

The postman brought me a little suprise this morning. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28353

I think it was from my very dear friend Dj (not 100% sure as two of my friends have said they have sent me little gifts).

Thank you so much. I'm very excited to give her a test drive. She is big! She is heavy! And I'm hoping she is good.

Will let you know, when I have given her a spin. You are so kind. Off to go play now.

Oooh I have that toy. I LOVE it, and so will you :)

Flirtyatfourty [sign in to see picture]

Lucky you Fun Louise, enjoy x

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Not me huni...mine was different...yay dj we didn't pick the same!!!

Mine will be with you tomorrow louise xxx

Have fun xxxx

Shy-Bee [sign in to see picture]

Ooh nice! I had a nosy and had to add that to my wish list. I'm normally a glass dildo girl but it's beautiful! Comes with a matching purple bag and everything. Have fun!

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

That is a very beautiful toy, I hope you love it. You deserve it! :)

D.j [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Yes that was me hope it is big enough you said you wanted big LOL Dxxx

[suspended user]

suspended user

DJ, that's a great line! haha x

D.j wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Yes that was me hope it is big enough you said you wanted big LOL Dxxx

I have to say a huge thank you Dj. She feels great!

My first suction cup dildo, and it's a very different experience, good, I'm liking it a lot. I will review her as soon as I have given her a few more goes.

You really are a very generous man.

mummymermaid wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Not me huni...mine was different...yay dj we didn't pick the same!!!

Mine will be with you tomorrow louise xxx

Have fun xxxx

Thanks mummymermaid im looking forward to tomorrow's visit from the postman.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I nearly bought that dildo for myself Fun Louise, it looks awesome and perfect for my strap-on. I look forward to reading your review

I got another present! Thank you Mummymermaid for the massage stone, pheromone silky body oil and the satin blindfold.

It is so kind for you to buy this for me. I am very apreciative. Unfortunately the massage stone arrived broken (in about 8 pieces) dropped more than once I fear.
    Not to worrie customer services will sort it out for me.

It's surprising really that you chose the massage stone, one of my friends that I only see about twice a year, dropped off my birthday present yesterday (3 weeks late, but she has been working in Japan). Your not going to guess what she has purchased me. A solid jade massage stone!!! From Japan. It's palm size round with 5 big noduals for deeper massage. It is really beautiful.

So at the risk of sounding really ungreatful, I think I'm going to swap the (broken ) massage stone and the pheromone oil for the Fifty Shades of Grey heavy jiggle balls.
    Is that ok with you? Do you think I'm being ungreatful?
    I genuinely don't think I would use the ceramic massage stone now I have the solid jade one.

Thank you so much for your gift, it's really thoughtful, and very kind. Please don't think me ungreatful. Please let me know if this swap would be ok with you.

Fun Louise wrote:

I got another present! Thank you Mummymermaid for the massage stone, pheromone silky body oil and the satin blindfold.

It is so kind for you to buy this for me. I am very apreciative. Unfortunately the massage stone arrived broken (in about 8 pieces) dropped more than once I fear.
    Not to worrie customer services will sort it out for me.

It's surprising really that you chose the massage stone, one of my friends that I only see about twice a year, dropped off my birthday present yesterday (3 weeks late, but she has been working in Japan). Your not going to guess what she has purchased me. A solid jade massage stone!!! From Japan. It's palm size round with 5 big noduals for deeper massage. It is really beautiful.

So at the risk of sounding really ungreatful, I think I'm going to swap the (broken ) massage stone and the pheromone oil for the Fifty Shades of Grey heavy jiggle balls.
    Is that ok with you? Do you think I'm being ungreatful?
    I genuinely don't think I would use the ceramic massage stone now I have the solid jade one.

Thank you so much for your gift, it's really thoughtful, and very kind. Please don't think me ungreatful. Please let me know if this swap would be ok with you.

Omg!!!! Royal mail that's truly awful! Of course I don't mind..it's funny when I looked at your wishlist I knew that's what I wanted to get you..my thought was to help you relax after work...

So please go ahead and swap...the jiggle balls I had also considered ..I want you to be happy with your gift of course I do..so please go ahead..but please let me know that you have managed to do it and when you get them please xxx

Thanks Mummymermaid I have packaged the box back upto return. I will let you know when the jiggle balls arrive. Thanks for being understanding. I couldn't believe it when Sarah brought me a jade massage stone. It's lovely. Thank you for being so kind, I really do appreciate it.

Fun Louise wrote:

Thanks Mummymermaid I have packaged the box back upto return. I will let you know when the jiggle balls arrive. Thanks for being understanding. I couldn't believe it when Sarah brought me a jade massage stone. It's lovely. Thank you for being so kind, I really do appreciate it.

Well even though my first gift didn't go as planned i am really happy your happy and you were able to sort it out...xxx

Also slightly envious of the jade massager...I bet it's stunning!!! Xx

mummymermaid wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Well even though my first gift didn't go as planned i am really happy your happy and you were able to sort it out...xxx

Also slightly envious of the jade massager...I bet it's stunning!!! Xx

It is very beautiful, I guess it was not too expensive in Japan but in UK would be very difficult to find, and I suspect very expensive. It's cold at first but warms us when in use, I like it a lot. Thanks for being understanding, really what is the chance of getting two massage stones in 2 days?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I'm so shocked I just got a present! Thank you so so so much whoever sent it! Really made my day, If you want to tell me who you are I'd love to thank you personally! Xxx

NatandTom wrote:

I'm so shocked I just got a present! Thank you so so so much whoever sent it! Really made my day, If you want to tell me who you are I'd love to thank you personally! Xxx

It was me! You sounded down, and I thought I might be able to cheer you up a bit. I know the bondage tape was not the one on your list, but seen as it was on offer I thought you could give it a try.

Enjoy your new toy, and being tied up!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Thank you so much Louise, really appreciate it! Very excited to try out the toy and the tape, in fact might use it later on! :)

fun louise I got an email that may of been for you..first I got a PayPal email saying I had been refunded 99p guessing that was the difference between the gift I got you and the exchange you are doing ..but then I got an email saying they had refunded to the card holder..me ..and that they would be sending your jiggle balls out..the problem is they sent the email to me but used your name.your real name! So a slight privacy issue there..luckily it's only me but thought I would let you know xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.