• I got a pressie!! Part 3

theshape [sign in to see picture]

mummymermaid wrote:

theshape wrote:

Thanks for our suprise gift sent to Mummymermaid....love sexy lingerie sooo much mmmm :)

Darling the mmmm was unnecessary ^^ but thanks for posting..thought you were working hehe xxx

I only pretend to be working......and i think i just got told off....*raises an eyebrow*......anyway, a big thankyou to the person who got these for us :)
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

theshape wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

theshape wrote:

Thanks for our suprise gift sent to Mummymermaid....love sexy lingerie sooo much mmmm :)

Darling the mmmm was unnecessary ^^ but thanks for posting..thought you were working hehe xxx

I only pretend to be working......and i think i just got told off....*raises an eyebrow*......anyway, a big thankyou to the person who got these for us :)

Much better ^^ thanks darling see you soon...xxx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

mummymermaid wrote:

I don't even know what to say....I was very surprised when the postman handed me a LH package...I haven't been selected as a tester and I haven't ordered anything (my partner gave me a look so I assured him I hadn't) I quickly realised it was all things from my wishlist and the 4 posta restraints set (much to my partners delight)

So to the person who sent me the 3pairs of pretty crotchless knickers..a pack of cock rings and the 4post a restraints set...me and the shape (my partner) thank you very very much...was a lovely thing to do ..please if you want say who you are..either way huge huge happy hugs for you xxx thank you xxx

Aw that's so lovely! Hope you enjoy all of your new goodies :) xx

NatandTom wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

I don't even know what to say....I was very surprised when the postman handed me a LH package...I haven't been selected as a tester and I haven't ordered anything (my partner gave me a look so I assured him I hadn't) I quickly realised it was all things from my wishlist and the 4 posta restraints set (much to my partners delight)

So to the person who sent me the 3pairs of pretty crotchless knickers..a pack of cock rings and the 4post a restraints set...me and the shape (my partner) thank you very very much...was a lovely thing to do ..please if you want say who you are..either way huge huge happy hugs for you xxx thank you xxx

Aw that's so lovely! Hope you enjoy all of your new goodies :) xx

Thank you...I will..i am really curious now! Hehe xxx

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

Lucky you, mummy mermaid :P

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

mummymermaid wrote:

Guilty!

It was me, I'm glad that both of you are happy with the little present. The four poster restraints were free! And you two look like you enjoy a bit of bondage. I had no idea it would be your first present, not bad for a first gift. Hope you enjoy them.

Sorry for the late post I have been at work for the last 12.5 hrs.

Fun Louise wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

Guilty!

It was me, I'm glad that both of you are happy with the little present. The four poster restraints were free! And you two look like you enjoy a bit of bondage. I had no idea it would be your first present, not bad for a first gift. Hope you enjoy them.

Sorry for the late post I have been at work for the last 12.5 hrs.

Kittycat102 wrote:

Lucky you, mummy mermaid :P

I am very! Very lucky! Xxx

Fun louise!!! You are meant to be saving your penny's for the doxy wand!! You are very naughty and also very very lovely...my very first gift ..and I love it..thank you so so much huni..it meant a lot..I hope work wasn't too bad for you...Huge hugs xxx xxx

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Just got back from shopping to find a familiar brown box !

Some extremely kind, generous and thoughtful person has sent me an Icicles No 25 smooth glass butt plug !! Really cant imagine who has sent me this and why ?

I've had a rough couple of weeks dealing with some personal stuff so I haven't even been around on here as much as usual. Things are now getting back to normal and this gift means so much. Great way to help me get back on track again :)

Please, if you feel comfortable in doing so, come forward so I can thank you properly.

(and I have a confession......I couldn't wait, so I'm wearing it as type this. It feels amazing !)

D.j [sign in to see picture]

You lucky girl ( not me sorry to say ) hope you enjoy !! Dxx

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Terri, I was NOT me but I am smiling reading your note here. I was just wondering how you were as you had been a bit absent from here and glad to hear you are doing better. Sometimes those little gift come at just the right time, don't they?

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

This thread never fails to put a smile on my face even if i am at my lowest :)

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Agreed, FF x

It wasn't me, Terri JJ. But good for you, you deserve it and I hope you enjoy! :)

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Some extremely kind, generous and thoughtful person has sent me an Icicles No 25 smooth glass butt plug !! Really cant imagine who has sent me this and why ?

I've had a rough couple of weeks dealing with some personal stuff so I haven't even been around on here as much as usual. Things are now getting back to normal and this gift means so much. Great way to help me get back on track again :)

Please, if you feel comfortable in doing so, come forward so I can thank you properly.

(and I have a confession......I couldn't wait, so I'm wearing it as type this. It feels amazing !)

Guilty!

Im glad it has cheered you up, I wanted to buy you a little gift and this just stood out to me as something you would love. I hope this is a turning point for you and that the tough personal stuff is behind you. I do love making people smile.

Enjoy.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Oh my word..... I don't know what to say ! How amazingly kind of you.....no idea what I've done to deserve such a generous and beautiful gift. This has cheered me up so much, the last few weeks have been tough but I'm through that now and to receive your gift at the end of it all means so much :)

Thank you again........ And I love it ! xxxxx

D.j [sign in to see picture]

That Fun Louise is such a wonderful person I love her to bits enjoy Terri Davidxx

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

D.j wrote:

That Fun Louise is such a wonderful person I love her to bits enjoy Terri Davidxx

Too True, D.j. x

tider [sign in to see picture]

ditto

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

This thread restores my faith in humanity! Nice to see there are still lots of lovely people around

This thread the devils little helper xx

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

My first present came today! I know who it is from, because the lovely man confessed already. Thank you so much, D.j! I am incredibly touched and a little embarrassed that you went to the trouble. You really made me smile. :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.