• I got a pressie!! Part 3

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

To a particularly wonderful lady who has gifted me a toy I've been drooling over since I read the first review.

FF, thank you so much for the Motorhead bullet! It's absolutely fantastic, though I can't help but feel a bit guilty. Things are tight for you, you should be spending any spare money you have on yourself, certainly not me.

However, that doesn't change the fact that I absolutely love it and am so grateful. You're too generous, love x

jr78 [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

To a particularly wonderful lady who has gifted me a toy I've been drooling over since I read the first review.

FF, thank you so much for the Motorhead bullet! It's absolutely fantastic, though I can't help but feel a bit guilty. Things are tight for you, you should be spending any spare money you have on yourself, certainly not me.

However, that doesn't change the fact that I absolutely love it and am so grateful. You're too generous, love x

I love it here! Some lovely people, makes me smile just reading this thread! 😊 x
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

This really is such a wonderful thread, it really makes me smile reading these stories :) xx

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

Aw that's lovely! Hope you enjoy the bullet I love mine x

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

jr78 lmao i wish in a way that LH would allow videos (of course that would be a terrible idea just so you could see me attempting to take a bum shot!) It really did make my day though. I was having a rough one and had been crying almost 24/7 and getting ready to SH again...know that your kindness stopped that from happening

FL omg hahah that part apart the poo creased me up! I'm literally in the bath atm shaking with laughter!

SC honestly? I found i had that £15 spare and i wasnt going to be using my OH points anytime soon. I needed to get on top of my gifting list (i actually have a list) I actually feel bad its so small when you treated me so much! :)

GAHHH I LOVE THIS THREAD!! I actually make a point to read on here daily because it always makes me smile.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

FF - I learned that selfie of your bum is a belfie? At least according the Lovehoney Blog for MOTM write up. Maybe Lovebirds can teach a class on how to take a good belfie???

Hang in there girl, all of you people are so lovely. =)

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

FF - I learned that selfie of your bum is a belfie? At least according the Lovehoney Blog for MOTM write up. Maybe Lovebirds can teach a class on how to take a good belfie???

Hang in there girl, all of you people are so lovely. =)

I didn't know that and I think it's really funny.

love the new avatar Vanessa.

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

I second FL comment!

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Aww thanks ladies :)

Elle & em [sign in to see picture]

This is so nice to see when so many bad things happen in the world genuine people performing genuine acts of kindness to make one another's day .

what a lovely group of people you are 😀 x

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

I don't even know what to say....I was very surprised when the postman handed me a LH package...I haven't been selected as a tester and I haven't ordered anything (my partner gave me a look so I assured him I hadn't) I quickly realised it was all things from my wishlist and the 4 posta restraints set (much to my partners delight)

So to the person who sent me the 3pairs of pretty crotchless knickers..a pack of cock rings and the 4post a restraints set...me and the shape (my partner) thank you very very much...was a lovely thing to do ..please if you want say who you are..either way huge huge happy hugs for you xxx thank you xxx

mummymermaid wrote:

I don't even know what to say....I was very surprised when the postman handed me a LH package...I haven't been selected as a tester and I haven't ordered anything (my partner gave me a look so I assured him I hadn't) I quickly realised it was all things from my wishlist and the 4 posta restraints set (much to my partners delight)

So to the person who sent me the 3pairs of pretty crotchless knickers..a pack of cock rings and the 4post a restraints set...me and the shape (my partner) thank you very very much...was a lovely thing to do ..please if you want say who you are..either way huge huge happy hugs for you xxx thank you xxx

Please say who you are if you want too..that was meant to say! My very first pressie..means a lot xxx

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

I wasn't me, Mummymermaid, but it couldn't have gone to a nicer lass. I really hope you enjoy the lot x

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Wasn't me either, but how lovely. Hope you enjoy your gifts x

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

Nor me, what a lovely surprise! Have fun!! X

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like an awesome pressie MummyMermaid! But it wasn't me. Can't afford to be that generous I'm afraid

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

Nor me, what a lovely surprise! Have fun!! X

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Wasn't me either, but how lovely. Hope you enjoy your gifts x

Shadow Collector wrote:

I wasn't me, Mummymermaid, but it couldn't have gone to a nicer lass. I really hope you enjoy the lot x

Aww thanks everyone! I was so so surprised and happy..really made my day..even if they don't say which I hope they do ..I hope they see this and know it was a lovely thing to do and I am.over the moon !! Xxx

Luv bunny wrote:

Sounds like an awesome pressie MummyMermaid! But it wasn't me. Can't afford to be that generous I'm afraid

It was a lovely surprise..already spoilt just by how lovely this site is and all the bargains and the lovely people. But know I feel totally spoilt!! Xxx

theshape [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for our suprise gift sent to Mummymermaid....love sexy lingerie sooo much mmmm :)

theshape wrote:

Thanks for our suprise gift sent to Mummymermaid....love sexy lingerie sooo much mmmm :)

Darling the mmmm was unnecessary ^^ but thanks for posting..thought you were working hehe xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.