• I got a pressie!! Part 3

    1441728631
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6210
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Terri JJ wrote:

    Postman has just delivered a parcel.......A Rock Chick !!!

    OMG, so excited, have been wanting one of these for ages. Thankyou so much to the kind and EXTREMELY generous person who sent me this. If you wish to remain anonymous then please accept my sincere thanks but if you'd like to come forward so I can thank you properly that would be amazing....a little overwhelmed....such a generous gift xxx

    Will you review it? I'm intrigued! x

    1441734680
    Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 11465
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2014

    NatandTom wrote:

    Terri JJ wrote:

    Postman has just delivered a parcel.......A Rock Chick !!!

    OMG, so excited, have been wanting one of these for ages. Thankyou so much to the kind and EXTREMELY generous person who sent me this. If you wish to remain anonymous then please accept my sincere thanks but if you'd like to come forward so I can thank you properly that would be amazing....a little overwhelmed....such a generous gift xxx

    Will you review it? I'm intrigued! x

    Will definitely review it...after I've given it a very thorough, very very thorough test :)

    And thank you so much David...such an extremely generous gift and something that I've been wanting for ages xxxx

    1441736322
    Briona87 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1053
    • Joined: 29 Jun 2014

    I would love to thank the amazing person who sent me a Pure Aluminium vibe, it looks absolutely amazing, so sleek and gorgeous! THANK YOU!!! If you reveal your mysterious identity, in will surely thank you even more!

    Tomorrow, I am going to have the creepiest afternoon of my life (it is related to the matter of being badly and umnfairly bullied by a university lecturer), and, over the past few days, I have had several really, really horrible arguments with my parents (revolving both about the university business and about uncomfortable personal matters - my Dad has actually shouted at me, calling me a f...ing coward and promising retributions, should I leave the uni). All of this is making me physically sick, I have even thrown up several times. It is really incredible that there is still someone who would want to cheer me up. Thank you!

    1441736937
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2404
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    I'm glad you like it, Briona87. You seemed like you were having a bad run to say the least, and it would have been such a shame if you missed this in the sale when you seemed to want to try it so much, especially as it was being discontinued!

    I'm truly sorry that you have to put up with so much. It's not right or fair. Stay Strong x

    1441737342
    Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 730
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2013

    Boogaloo wrote:

    P.S. I'd love to know who you are if you want to come forward :)

    Hey Boo, glad to hear it fits, thought you could do with something to take your mind off your anxieties, and to celebrate getting your degree. Look forward to seeing your review xx
    1441746343
    Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2093
    • Joined: 22 Apr 2014

    LB thank you so much! It's beautiful, I can't wait to show my OH when I'm feeling better! I can't thank you enough, I appreciate the gesture a lot and I wish I could do something to repay you xxx

    1441795434
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2404
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    D.j, the Exposed Lust Wet Look Open Cup Basque Set arrived and it's stunning. I'm grinning like the Joker here. Honestly, I have no idea why you thought I was worth wasting your money on, but thank you because I love it and it fits like a glove :) Sending huge virtual hugs.

    (Happy Dancing around the room) It's so PRETTTYYYYYYYYYYYY! :D

    1441798566
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1049
    • Joined: 20 Oct 2014

    Shadow Collector wrote:

    D.j, the Exposed Lust Wet Look Open Cup Basque Set arrived and it's stunning. I'm grinning like the Joker here. Honestly, I have no idea why you thought I was worth wasting your money on, but thank you because I love it and it fits like a glove :) Sending huge virtual hugs.

    (Happy Dancing around the room) It's so PRETTTYYYYYYYYYYYY! :D

    *virtual slap*

    'I have no idea why you thought i was worth wasting money on!'

    Silliest thing i have ever heard in my life. Go look in the mirror darling and you will find your reason :)

    And just you wait until i finally get some spare cash and you will be treated again too, and i i do not want to hear any of the 'i have no idea why you would waste money on me' crap then either :)

    xx

    1441798633
    PresentBuyer [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2013

    Being a newbie to the forum, can someone bring me up to speed with how this works? How do I send something to another? Do they have to be in my friends list?

    Don't shout at me if this question is in the wrong forum lol

    1441798750
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1049
    • Joined: 20 Oct 2014

    PresentBuyer wrote:

    Being a newbie to the forum, can someone bring me up to speed with how this works? How do I send something to another? Do they have to be in my friends list?

    Don't shout at me if this question is in the wrong forum lol

    No its fine to ask here.

    You dont have to be friends with someone, you just click on their profile and scroll down to their wishlist, then add whatever it is you want to buy them to your basket like you would if you were buying something for yourself..Then at checkout there will be an option 'send to '.........' instead of your own address and you just select that. Lovehoney will do the rest :)

    Hope this helps

    1441799395
    PresentBuyer [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2013

    I certainly does, thank you

    1442066674
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1957
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    Massive thank you going out to the amazingly kind person who not only gifted me the James Deen gag I've been gagging for (haha :p), but the matching blindfold as well AND a Lovehoney Bionic Bullet anal wand AND the Lovehoney Thrill Me suspender shorts!!!

    Fun Louise, this was beyond generous of you. I'm so extremely grateful to you, especially considering three of the items were being discontinued. This mean so much, seriously. You've made me so happy I had to have a little cry! :')

    Thank yoooooou :D

    1442067023
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1066
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015

    Wow everyone here is so generous and lovely :)

    1442069645
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6400
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    Massive thank you going out to the amazingly kind person who not only gifted me the James Deen gag I've been gagging for (haha :p), but the matching blindfold as well AND a Lovehoney Bionic Bullet anal wand AND the Lovehoney Thrill Me suspender shorts!!!

    Fun Louise, this was beyond generous of you. I'm so extremely grateful to you, especially considering three of the items were being discontinued. This mean so much, seriously. You've made me so happy I had to have a little cry! :')

    Thank yoooooou :D

    I hated the thought of you missing out and I tried to choose items that you might otherwise miss out on. I'm glad you are pleased with my choice of gift. Enjoy them.

    1442412676
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1049
    • Joined: 20 Oct 2014

    A huhe thank you to whoever sent me the baci boyshirts ive been after for a long time!

    Please come forward so i can thank you properly :)

    I really am grateful i could never afford this otherwise xxx

    1442416540
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2812
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    FF, it was NOT me... but it makes my heart smile to see you having something positive going on. This would be something you could add to your "good stuff" journal if you get to a place to start one.

    Also, wanted to see if you saw my comment on the other thread about hedgeapples helping with spiders?

    PS I finally got the bodysuit from your avatar pic and I am so glad I was patient enough to track it down and several "out of stock" experiences. It is so lovely in RL too.

    1442417005
    jr78 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 183
    • Joined: 1 Jul 2015

    It was me 😊 I know it's not much but I just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you, I'm pleased you like them & I'm glad it made you smile. No thanks needed, that lovely post is enough!
    P.s you commented on my other post when I was trying to work out how to send them to you & wasn't logged in lol! I was really giggling thinking "I can't believe fantasia fairy is commenting & they're for her ha ha! 😊 xxx

    1442446806
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1049
    • Joined: 20 Oct 2014

    jr78 wrote:

    It was me 😊 I know it's not much but I just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you, I'm pleased you like them & I'm glad it made you smile. No thanks needed, that lovely post is enough!
    P.s you commented on my other post when I was trying to work out how to send them to you & wasn't logged in lol! I was really giggling thinking "I can't believe fantasia fairy is commenting & they're for her ha ha! 😊 xxx

    Oh darling it does not matter if it was just a single (and broken) condom.... as long as it wasnt used already!

    Its the thought that counts and this is just beautiful. I have had a very very very hard day today and this just made me smile.

    Like ive said before i have the huge thing for underwear right now so this was perfect i cant wait to pop them on and hopefully get photos :) *cue posing like a complete idiot in the bedroom/bathroom when the house is free*

    1442447151
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6400
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    fantasia fairy wrote:

    jr78 wrote:

    It was me 😊 I know it's not much but I just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you, I'm pleased you like them & I'm glad it made you smile. No thanks needed, that lovely post is enough!
    P.s you commented on my other post when I was trying to work out how to send them to you & wasn't logged in lol! I was really giggling thinking "I can't believe fantasia fairy is commenting & they're for her ha ha! 😊 xxx

    Oh darling it does not matter if it was just a single (and broken) condom.... as long as it wasnt used already!

    Its the thought that counts and this is just beautiful. I have had a very very very hard day today and this just made me smile.

    Like ive said before i have the huge thing for underwear right now so this was perfect i cant wait to pop them on and hopefully get photos :) *cue posing like a complete idiot in the bedroom/bathroom when the house is free*

    That is so nice, it is so often the little things that make the difference when your having a bad day, and nice new underwear always raises a smile. It makes you feel a bit sexy even when you were feeling like poo 30 mins before. I look forward to the new avatar soon.

    1442479151
    jr78 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 183
    • Joined: 1 Jul 2015

    I'm really pleased it made you smile, just the thought has made me smile too.....also the thought of you trying to get a picture of your arse raises a giggle (we all know the bum pics are the hardest to take.....I did about 150 for my avatar before it passed the test lol!)
    Hope today is a better day for you 😊 xxx

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.