• I got a pressie!! Part 3

Clockwork_Oasis [sign in to see picture]

That would be me, Shadow! You made me feel noticed and appreciated on a day I really needed it, and I wanted to thank you for that in the most LH-way possible!

(I've also noticed you get gifts from here semi-frequently, and I'm hoping that if enough of us - basiclly strangers - send you random gifts, you will eventually realize that people love you on this forum, and value you immensly - just from the small bits of personality you choose to share on here. And perhaps - in the end - you'll decide you are wonderful and valuable enough that you don't need to keep any toxic dirtbags in your life, or even accept their presence, because other wonderful people would be happy to take up their spots and treat you well!)

Have fun and enjoy them! I have honestly never gotten underwear or sex-related presents to people other than my OH and friends I know very well before, so I chose the things I could find that were the most simultaneously innocent and naughty. Ruler looks fun!

tider [sign in to see picture]

thank d.j for my cupid mini rabbit vibrator and lovehoney humdinger clitoral vibrator love you and thank you xxxx

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Clockwork_Oasis, you may be interested to know that I've never owned a thong before. Really. They've intrigued me for a long time, but I've never purchased. I can now say that I was a complete idiot for not doing so much sooner! These are fantastic! For starters, black is awesome. Period. Also, they fit absolutely perfectly and they're so comfortable! And as if all that isn't enough, they make my salvageable ass look good! I'm sitting here, with these beauties on under my jeans and smiling like a woman possessed :D I feel SEXY!!! Thank you so much for that, it's not a feeling I get as much as I'd like :)

And the ruler... subtly sadistic, and I guarantee it'll be getting a lot of use when I eventually find someone I can trust and is willing to put up with me :P

You didn't need to gift me a thing, Hun. Knowing that I made you feel appreciated when you needed it is compensation tenfold. (Making it sound like you owed me there, but you didn't!) You're a sweet, kind and often hilarious woman. God knows I still remember spitting juice over my laptop keyboard when reading your response to my 'Lonely Island Toy' thread post.

Thank you so much. Thank you for your generosity, your excellent taste, your presence on this forum and for making sure I can go out later today feeling sexy, even in my 'Come to the Dark Side' hoodie and hiking boots! I wish I could properly convey how much it means to me to be considered worthy of this by someone like you, but I don't possess the eloquence. So... hope this post will do instead!

Thank you! You're Awesome! :D

Shadow Collector wrote:

Clockwork_Oasis, you may be interested to know that I've never owned a thong before. Really. They've intrigued me for a long time, but I've never purchased. I can now say that I was a complete idiot for not doing so much sooner! These are fantastic! For starters, black is awesome. Period. Also, they fit absolutely perfectly and they're so comfortable! And as if all that isn't enough, they make my salvageable ass look good! I'm sitting here, with these beauties on under my jeans and smiling like a woman possessed :D I feel SEXY!!! Thank you so much for that, it's not a feeling I get as much as I'd like :)

And the ruler... subtly sadistic, and I guarantee it'll be getting a lot of use when I eventually find someone I can trust and is willing to put up with me :P

You didn't need to gift me a thing, Hun. Knowing that I made you feel appreciated when you needed it is compensation tenfold. (Making it sound like you owed me there, but you didn't!) You're a sweet, kind and often hilarious woman. God knows I still remember spitting juice over my laptop keyboard when reading your response to my 'Lonely Island Toy' thread post.

Thank you so much. Thank you for your generosity, your excellent taste, your presence on this forum and for making sure I can go out later today feeling sexy, even in my 'Come to the Dark Side' hoodie and hiking boots! I wish I could properly convey how much it means to me to be considered worthy of this by someone like you, but I don't possess the eloquence. So... hope this post will do instead!

Thank you! You're Awesome! :D

This is the sweetest thing I've ever read!
    I'm super glad you feel sexy! You definitely should! Happy you're happy with the gift, and <3 for all the rest. So many <3s.
    YOU'RE awesome! x

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I got a pressie today... totally made my day. I had a recent order so I thought the brown box was that and then realized it was the 50 shades of grey nipple rings that had been on my wish list for some time.

So THANK YOU to the lovely person who sent me this.

Vanessa8 wrote:

I got a pressie today... totally made my day. I had a recent order so I thought the brown box was that and then realized it was the 50 shades of grey nipple rings that had been on my wish list for some time.

So THANK YOU to the lovely person who sent me this.

That would be me Vanessa! When you wrote how happy you were to be runner up for the review of the month because you needed a little pick-me-up after your rough week, I decided I would share a little bit of my winnings with you and someone else who needed a little pick-me-up =) Glad you liked them!

Clockwork.. thank you again. Really made me smile and looking forward to wearing ASAP.

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Aww, this thread makes my day, seeing how happy and kind you corny bunch are *is the nicest way* I mean that. what a beautiful thread, this seems such a lovely community :p
    Which I am thoroughly enjoying being a part of

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

Aww, this thread makes my day, seeing how happy and kind you corny bunch are *is the nicest way* I mean that. what a beautiful thread, this seems such a lovely community :p
    Which I am thoroughly enjoying being a part of

+1

X

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Some exceptionally kind person has just sent me this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15035

Cotelli silky chemise !!!!

No idea what I've done to deserve this but cant thank you enough :) If you'd like to own up so I can thank you personally that would be lovely but if you'd rather than remain anonymous then please accept my very sincere thanks here. Its a beautiful chemise - I love it xx

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

You all melt my heart with your generosity. Still my favourite thread ❤

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

wrote:

Just reading through this thread as I'm posting to say thank you to the lovely person who sent me a lovely gift on Saturday. You shouldn't spend your cash on lil me, I don't know what I do too deserve the generosity from you lovelies. I can't express my gratitude enough.. knowing people actually like me on here. The gifts bought me happy tears, especially since I'd been having a rough time. I can honestly say I've been touched in a way I never thought possible with peoples generosity on a forum aswel! But this isn't like any other social networks, it's a very special place with great people who are great for conversation <3:-) Reading this thread also melts my heart and it's cheered me up.
    Sending cake 🎂 to all you lovelies <3:-) xxxx

I love this thread..I have never been sent anything or sent anyone anything but this thread always makes me so very happy..but also a bit sad now..the lovely lady I have quoted has disappeared..and I really miss her ..I.liked her and I hope she is okies...xx

MK Herts [sign in to see picture]

How amazing, congrats to all the amazing recievers & what a lovely gesture from the senders, well done

How amazing, congrats to all the amazing recievers & what a lovely gesture from the senders, well done

sorry about the double post above haha

bharool [sign in to see picture]

Clockwork I am just walking around my house topless this morning with these rings on... love the look of them. Thanks again and again... maybe I will be insipried enough to write a poem today =)

Vanessa8 wrote:

Clockwork I am just walking around my house topless this morning with these rings on... love the look of them. Thanks again and again... maybe I will be insipried enough to write a poem today =)

<3 ! How wonderful! What a perfect accidental consequence of sending a little present :D

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

LH sent out a replacement order free of charge :) Surprised they've not arrived...

stephiski [sign in to see picture]

Omg. I have my parcels delivered to my work colleuge as my family are more than nosey and having an afdiction to LH would mean serious argument after argument with them.
    I go round to my friends today and unknown to me she says i have a little jiffy bag here. I was completely confused as what im expecting as replacment should arrive in a box so i opened it up and instant tears. Happy tears.
    Whoever has sent me the ro bullet and crotchless french knickers thank you ever so much. Honestly i dont know how to say thank you in a way to show how much i really mean it. Blubbing like a weirdo is far from ideal just before shift but i dont care because its helped me realise that no matter whats going on in my head people do really care close friends and forum friends. I know everyone cares but today this happening and what someone said has made me stop and start on the road to recovery again.
    Thank you ever so much i really truly do mean it xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.