• I got a pressie!! Part 3

tider [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

Okay, Tider. I'll try and get to the post office tomorrow with those and return what wasn't intended for me. :)

thank you and again iam sorry if i had the money i would not have mentioned it again sorry love you xxx

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

LB and FL

Thank you so much! This means so much to me! My health is in a terrible state right now and this honestly just made my life....

THANK YOU

MBE, you are welcome honey. Hope you are getting by ok, and managing to get through each day step by step. Look after yourself, and we'll see you in here when you feel up to it again xx

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

PF and Tider, both are sorted now x

And Tider, don't you dare be sorry! Thank you so much again for my gift, you don't know how much it means to me :) xx

rockinrob [sign in to see picture]

long time no see shadow, have you been lurking ..... in the shadows (ba dum dumdum)

Raven93 [sign in to see picture]

Does anyone know if you can track a gift? Can't seem to find the tracking number, though I'm guessing it's so we can't see the adress it goes too?

Hey Raven93, unless I'm being really stupid I think it works the same as a regular order where you get an email saying it's been despatched, along with a tracking number (trying to remember previous gift emails) that tells you roughly how it's doing :) I am sorry if it turn out I'm talking rubbish x

And Rockinrob.....

-.-

Hehe, I've been around. Maybe I'm just not interesting enough to draw your attention :P

rockinrob [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

And Rockinrob.....

-.-

Hehe, I've been around. Maybe I'm just not interesting enough to draw your attention :P

I think we both know that's not true, and good on me for not making the obvious "I've been around" follow up.

That's.... creepy. I mean, imitation is the highest form of flattery and all, but I'll draw the line at stolen goods thanks. Anyway, no money wasted, a replacement was sent (though not identical, due to one being out of stock) and it should be with you presently.
    Hehe, don't pretend that there's such a thing as too much lingerie, we all know that ain't true here! I hope you like x

Shadow Collector wrote:

Hey Raven93, unless I'm being really stupid I think it works the same as a regular order where you get an email saying it's been despatched, along with a tracking number (trying to remember previous gift emails) that tells you roughly how it's doing :) I am sorry if it turn out I'm talking rubbish x

Thanks :) Couldn't find it in my emails, but apparently it should arrive tomorrow so I'll just hope it gets where it's supposed to go lol... I don't have much faith in royal mail :P

You'd have a whole forum's worth of good references if you did! :P

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Raven93 wrote:

Shadow Collector wrote:

Thanks :) Couldn't find it in my emails, but apparently it should arrive tomorrow so I'll just hope it gets where it's supposed to go lol... I don't have much faith in royal mail :P

You can click on tracking on the gift just like other orders. Good luck in your ontime delivery!

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

PokingFun wrote:

She is proper weird.

You are right there, you can never have too much lingerie. This is why I need a job at LH. I'd be in heaven!! Lol!! I need to get on the laptop tomorrow and send my CV off for the lingerie job! :D

Yes, get that CV off and good luck. your old neighbor sounds really creepy! yuck.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

I am so touched… today I received a book I have wanted for ages! What a wonderful surprise Whoever this was, thank you so much – you have put a huge smile on my face and made me feel so warm inside. I understand if you want to stay anonymous, but thank you again xxx I have been feeling quite down lately, so to receive such a thoughtful gift has really made my day xxx

PokingFun wrote:

I wish it were from me scorp, but alas, it wasn't! you deserve it, you've been so strong through recent times :) xx

That's so lovely, and means a lot to me xx Thank you so much Sweetheart ❤️ xxx

Scorpius12 wrote:

I am so touched… today I received a book I have wanted for ages! What a wonderful surprise Whoever this was, thank you so much – you have put a huge smile on my face and made me feel so warm inside. I understand if you want to stay anonymous, but thank you again xxx I have been feeling quite down lately, so to receive such a thoughtful gift has really made my day xxx

Glad you like it :D Wasn't quite sure what to get you lol.

Raven93 wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

Glad you like it :D Wasn't quite sure what to get you lol.

Thank you so much, that's so lovely - I can't wait to read it xx You really have made my day - thank you so, so much xxx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Just reading through this thread as I'm posting to say thank you to the lovely person who sent me a lovely gift on Saturday. You shouldn't spend your cash on lil me, I don't know what I do too deserve the generosity from you lovelies. I can't express my gratitude enough.. knowing people actually like me on here. The gifts bought me happy tears, especially since I'd been having a rough time. I can honestly say I've been touched in a way I never thought possible with peoples generosity on a forum aswel! But this isn't like any other social networks, it's a very special place with great people who are great for conversation <3:-) Reading this thread also melts my heart and it's cheered me up.
    Sending cake 🎂 to all you lovelies <3:-) xxxx

I'd like to thank whoever sent me the Flirty Black Thong and the Fifty Shades Spank Me Ruler as a gift. It was a brilliant surprise opening the door and seeing the postie holding this delivery. Whoever it is, please come forward so I can thank you properly for making my day xx :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.