• I got a pressie!! Part 3

Deekayjay [sign in to see picture]

Once again this forum lifts your heart! People here are fantastically kind - it is so lovely to just read all this and see everyone supporting each other. I feel privileged to be part of it xxxx

D.j [sign in to see picture]

Can I thank with all my Heart the wonderful person that sent me a pressie of which I got today a perfect fit bull bag ball stretcher fits like a glove!! So to speak

Thank you again all my love Davidxxx

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

Its really nice reading this thread, it warms me up knowing there are nice people out there :)

X

[suspended user]

suspended user

NEvans wrote:

Its really nice reading this thread, it warms me up knowing there are nice people out there :)

X

Plus 1 There's sooo many beautiful people on here xxx
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

D.j wrote:

Can I thank with all my Heart the wonderful person that sent me a pressie of which I got today a perfect fit bull bag ball stretcher fits like a glove!! So to speak

Thank you again all my love Davidxxx

I'm glad you like, D.j. Thank you for aalways being there, you wonderful man. Enjoy x

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Smiling like an idiot here !! So much love on this forum :)

D.j [sign in to see picture]

Thank you Shadow Collector you know you did not have to buy me anything but it was a beautiful gift and I will think of you every time I wear it all my love Davidxxx

Stephiski, I assume it was you that sent me the mini pinwheel and Cassified Flower G-String. Thank you so much! I've always hated my ass, but there's something I find really sexy about the flower design held perfectly at the small of the back. I know that things are really tough for you at the moment, and I feel really guilty about accepting a gift from someone with so much already on their plate. Please know that it isn't being taken for granted, I truly appreciate this kind, generous gesture. It's brightened my day completely.

You're incredible. Thank you! :)

stephiski [sign in to see picture]

Im glad it bought a smile to your face hun. I hope you enjoy them. I know its not much but just something to make you smile on a not so good week for you xx

Sharon Lynette [sign in to see picture]

This week I received a vibrating finger bullet. I wasn't expecting this at all, I wasn't sure why I received it but it really made my day so if someone on here bought it for me Thank You ever so much, I've been up and down with my split from the partner a few weeks back but things are definitely looking up now and this will help so so much!!! XX

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

LB and FL

Thank you so much! This means so much to me! My health is in a terrible state right now and this honestly just made my life....

THANK YOU

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

classy lass wrote:

NEvans wrote:

X

Plus 1 There's sooo many beautiful people on here xxx

+2 this is one of my favourite threads, I love seeing the kindness and generosity between everyone

To the generous person out there who in a fit of madness must have thought I was worth gifting a Colt Turbo Bullet, a Good VIbes Egg, Two sets of Leg Avenue Stockings, the white Cottelli Collection Neglige, the Apollo Boxers and five sets of batteries.... This was incredible. I cannot believe how generous you've been to me.

I was so awestruck when I opened this up that I ended up talking to Renee on the Lovehoney Live Chat to ask her if I'd been sent the order by mistake. But it wasn't. Apparently some beautiful person on here thought I merited a gift of this proportions. I don't know what I have done to deserve your generosity. I feel like all I do here is vent at you all, it must get so irritating for you.

Whoever sent this, I would love to get the chance to thank you personally, so please come forward.

PokingFun wrote:

It weren't me, I can't even afford to treat myself!!

PF, you never mentioned them so I assum the move meant you didn't get the Undies? If so, I'm sorry for my bad timing :(

tider [sign in to see picture]

hi shadow collector iam very sorry it was not all ment to go to you cult turbo was the rest wasn in so sorry

part was ment to go to me terri and d j

tider wrote:

hi shadow collector iam very sorry it was not all ment to go to you cult turbo was the rest wasn in so sorry

Tider, Thank you so much! This egg has been on my list for as long as I can remember! I was so excited when I saw it xx I don't know what I've done to make you think I was worth sending a gift to, but trust me when I say that I appreciate it and am so grateful for your kindness. Thank you. Thank you so much! :)

I thought this might have been the case, to be honest. I'm sure I could contact LH and sort out a return for the rest of the stuff, that way you could reorder them without paying double! You're so generous! I'm sure they'll love the pieces x

that was for terri

PokingFun wrote:

Undies?!?! I'm handing the old keys back today, when did you send them? I changed my address about a week ago...?

Despatched on the 6th x

Okay, Tider. I'll try and get to the post office tomorrow with those and return what wasn't intended for me. :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.