FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. I got a pressie!! Part 3

    1439311595

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 343
    • Joined: 9 Feb 2012

    Shadow Collector wrote:

    classy lass wrote:

    Jessicaleon11 wrote:

    Redmosquito wrote:

    I haven't sent you anything so don't worry, I just wanted to say your a fool for thinking you don't warrent gifts.

    +1, she's naughty and Ive told her this before but she doesn't listen :) She deserves lots of gifts and hugs as she's wonderful x
    Plus 1, she's the most amazing person I've had the pleasure of being friends with. I can't believe how lucky I am being here with all you lovelies <3 xxxx

    Stop! I'm really nothing special, honest. (Cries softly to herself over how ridiculously nice people are being.)

    Shadow Collector wrote:

    classy lass wrote:

    Jessicaleon11 wrote:

    Redmosquito wrote:

    I haven't sent you anything so don't worry, I just wanted to say your a fool for thinking you don't warrent gifts.

    +1, she's naughty and Ive told her this before but she doesn't listen :) She deserves lots of gifts and hugs as she's wonderful x
    Plus 1, she's the most amazing person I've had the pleasure of being friends with. I can't believe how lucky I am being here with all you lovelies <3 xxxx

    Stop! I'm really nothing special, honest. (Cries softly to herself over how ridiculously nice people are being.)

    You are special lovely and I am honoured being so lucky to of met a lovely lassy like you :-) I really hope you soon realise what an amazing lass you are and find someone worthy of your love <3 you're very well respected around here. Of I had half the respect that you have I'd feel extremely special. You really are an amazing lass, the sooner you realise that the better <3:-)
    1439326294
    fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1049
    • Joined: 20 Oct 2014

    Hi all...

    I got home from the hospital this afternoon (my heart is really playing up right now) and found two parcels waiting for me

    One contained...

    Lovehoney heavy double kegal balls, two vibrating cock rings and two pairs of blue underwear

    The second

    GREY book and that cute green underwear set ive been after for FOREVER.

    So whoever this was....thank you. I don't know what i done to deserve this because i've honestly not done anything! Even more so recently because ive not been online! I would LOVE to know who it was who sent me such a wonderful surprise. I hate myself for the fact i will not be able to return the favour in the near future due to lack of funds (i know i dont have to but i like to send a little surprise back normally) and i cant do that for forever....so i would really love to know who sent me these so i can really thank you on here properly.

    My life has been shit recently. Im on a ton more pills my heart is in a very fragile place along with my emotional health. If it were not for my animals i would not even get up in the morning or leave the house. I didnt know something could hurt as much as this so this gift was beyound compare valued. It gave my a glimmer of light in my otherwise now hopeless life.

    I'm trying my hardest to actually come on here as much as possible because everyone here cheers me up and gives me persepctive... but at the same time trying not to burden a place that is generally happy is hard....

    Thank you everyone....

    1439327001
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2411
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    MissBrownEyes92, I don't believe you could ever be a burden to anyone here. We love you, you're a part of the community. A damn respected one at that. It wasn't me who gifted you, but I believe with all my heart that you're as deserving as anyone, a hell of a lot more than most, in fact.

    Stay safe, you beautiful, strong lady.

    1439359542
    Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 732
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2013

    MBE, Grey book and underwear set was yours truly. Think there was an extra freebie in there too! Just wanted to put a smile on your face after all the crap that's been happening for you recently. I know you said you wanted to put sex stuff on the back burner for now, so thought some treats just for you would be in order

    Hope your meds will help with your heart problems. Scary stuff for someone so young. Make sure you rest when you can, and I wasn't expecting anything in return so no pressure whatsoever. It was purely a treat for you.

    1439363835
    Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 821
    • Joined: 29 Jun 2012

    Ahhh this thread always makes me smile. :)

    1439375644
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6906
    • Joined: 30 Mar 2015

    MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

    Hi all...

    I got home from the hospital this afternoon (my heart is really playing up right now) and found two parcels waiting for me

    One contained...

    Lovehoney heavy double kegal balls, two vibrating cock rings and two pairs of blue underwear

    The second

    GREY book and that cute green underwear set ive been after for FOREVER.

    So whoever this was....thank you. I don't know what i done to deserve this because i've honestly not done anything! Even more so recently because ive not been online! I would LOVE to know who it was who sent me such a wonderful surprise. I hate myself for the fact i will not be able to return the favour in the near future due to lack of funds (i know i dont have to but i like to send a little surprise back normally) and i cant do that for forever....so i would really love to know who sent me these so i can really thank you on here properly.

    My life has been shit recently. Im on a ton more pills my heart is in a very fragile place along with my emotional health. If it were not for my animals i would not even get up in the morning or leave the house. I didnt know something could hurt as much as this so this gift was beyound compare valued. It gave my a glimmer of light in my otherwise now hopeless life.

    I'm trying my hardest to actually come on here as much as possible because everyone here cheers me up and gives me persepctive... but at the same time trying not to burden a place that is generally happy is hard....

    Thank you everyone....

    The kegal balls cockrings and knickers were from me.

    you have been going through such shit recently and I thought it would be a nice little welcome back, we have missed you, present.

    My logic was this, kegal balls are a great work out for us all, this set is new and heavier than your current set (I think). The knickers are a great colour and they are discontinuing it, you did love them in other colours. And the cock ring were deal of the week and free, so you might as well throw them in the toy box for future use. I hope they are ok, and I thought it would put a little smile on your face.

    I don't send gifts to get gift back that's not how I role. Just enjoy them and don't worrie about sending things in return.

    1439381849
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2411
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    I’m truly humbled. Today I got a surprise package, and inside was the Rocks Off RO-Rosa 10 Function Clitoral Vibrator.

    I’ve said it before, I do not deserve gifts. You are all such wonderful people; you shouldn’t be spending your hard earned money on me! The fact that somebody out there thinks I deserve this confuses me. But thank you. The gesture really does mean a lot to me, and whoever my generous gifter is, I would love to get the chance to thank you personally. It looks absolutely fantastic, and I hope to get a chance to try it out in the near future.

    I won't lie though. This gesture has really cheered me up. With everything that is going on with me, it's woderful to see that somebdy out there cares and supports me. Like I know you all do. This place is amazing, thank you all so much.

    I’m crying again. I just got this under control!

    1439389743
    Redmosquito [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 168
    • Joined: 15 Jun 2015

    It wasn't me, but after all you've been through, you definately deserve gifts lady.

    1439396833
    Pierced Heaven [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 102
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2007

    You truly deserve the gift after all the heart ache recently. Enjoy SC.

    1439397344
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2411
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    Pierced Heaven, are you my mystery gifter?

    1439397885
    Pierced Heaven [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 102
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2007

    I just thought it would cheer you up. You appeared to be so down on yourself, with everything that has happened lately, I just wanted you to know you have support within the Lovehoney Community. Hope it's ok.

    1439398666
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2411
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    Pierced Heaven, thank you so much.

    God, I'm awestruck. I don't deserve your generosity or kindness in the slightest. Things have been spiraling between the best and the worst these past few months, and every time things get better something bad happens. It's a two steps forward, one step back all the time. I'm trying to handle it all, but when you're carrying several people's baggage at once on top of everything it seems like there will never be a way out.

    But then you get a gift in the mail from an anonymous person, someone you've never met and who has no reason to support you other than decency and kindness and it makes me believe that things have to get better.

    All of today, and it looks like I'll be dealing with more in an hour or so as well, I've been handling people, other friends who have come to me as the 'strong' one to cry and rant to over this when all I want to do is break down, grab a razor and let go.

    But I can stay strong because I know that somebody out there, several somebodies, care about me for no other reason than because they're decent human beings.

    You shouldn't have spent your money on me. In my lifetime I've been shown many times that I don't deserve kindness like this, but it came at a time where I really needed reminded of the goodness out there, that the good does outweigh the bad. That people care. That I'm not always expected to be the strong one, that here I can just be me and break down and rant and I won't be demonised for being human, unlike out there where only one person knows anything about the real me.

    So, thank you. Thank you for making an horrific day bearable, thank you for your kindness, generosity.... a thousand times thank you. You don't know how much it means to me.

    1439399378
    Pierced Heaven [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 102
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2007

    It's just a little something that my wife and I thought you would like from your wishlist. Stay strong and keep your chin up, take care.( after all - I'm half Scottish too, lol)

    1439400126
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2411
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    Hehe, well in that case I get it. Us Scots against the world! (Because right now the world certainly seems to be against this Scot.)

    Thank you.

    1439403889

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 343
    • Joined: 9 Feb 2012

    Shadow Collector wrote:

    Hehe, well in that case I get it. Us Scots against the world! (Because right now the world certainly seems to be against this Scot.)

    Thank you.

    Awrite chic, this lass isn't against you and I'm more than sure the rest of the forums love you 💋 xxxx
    1439404078
    PocketSizeJo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 25
    • Joined: 30 Apr 2014

    Reading all of these warms my heart, I never thought that strangers could be soo kind to each other without reason or cause. I'm glad there is still nice people out there and it puts a little bit of faith back into humanity. Lots of lucky people out there :)

    1439484466

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 343
    • Joined: 9 Feb 2012

    Shadow Collector wrote:

    Hehe, well in that case I get it. Us Scots against the world! (Because right now the world certainly seems to be against this Scot.)

    Thank you.

    No sweetie I'm certainly not against you my Scottish flower,👌
    1439495204

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 343
    • Joined: 9 Feb 2012

    I got a gift from a lovely lass, it's the Lovehoney sheer all-in-one halterneck dress & stockings, also the Lovehoney fishnet crotchless bodystocking with lace detailing & straps and also the fsog vibrating butt plug
    Thank you soooo much, I'm eternally grateful <3

    1439496014
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2411
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    Wasn't me, Classy Lass, but enjoy them. I bet they look amazing on you! xx

    1439503701

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 343
    • Joined: 9 Feb 2012

    Thanks shadow :-) I need your help chic, give me a msg when you have a minute xxxx

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.